Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:01 pm
He shrugged a bit. "I'm not too worried about finding that special someone as of right now. What I mean is I'm not just gonna say 'Today I'm go search high and low for the perfect someone!' I'll find her when the time is right", he nodded with a smile. "What about you? Do you have that special someone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Krysta burst out laughing " you're right, i like how you said it" she was not able to stop laughing. "Well not, i didn't know many stallion too, and i didn't really search for it"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:16 pm
He tilted his head, not thinking what he said would have been so funny. "I'm glad I amuse you", he chuckled. "Well now you have another stallion that you know", he said proudly with a goofy grin on his face. "So you're kinda like me, right? Just waiting until you find that special Soquili?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:25 pm
"And i'm happy i meet you. Yeh i think i can say it. I never fall in love before, i want to know how you feel want it happen. So i wait, one day it will happen for sure" she nodded. "By the way Viscoso, can you help me picking some flower ?" she smiled  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:32 pm
"Same here." Vis blinked at her question and tilted his head again. "Sure, I can help you. I don't know how good my taste in flowers is but I can try", he nodded. "What're the flowers for? If you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:36 pm
"I don't mind" she smilled "they are to decorate the teepee. Anshu the little foal we adopted some times ago grow up in adult. We want to celebrate it" she looked arround searching for some flower "i'm sure you have good taste" she nodded  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:43 pm
"That's nice of you guys to celebrate his growth", he smiled. "The only thing that happened when I grew is my dad cried", he chuckled. "As for my so called taste in flowers. I usually pick dandelions or small white daisys. I never don't have any luck looking for the really extravegant flowers."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:11 pm
"Well we raise him till he was in his basket, it's normal. It's sad you didn't have a party. You're parents are not nice. Did you have sister or brother ?" she started to pick flower, pink, purple, white... if it look good it's ok. "It's ok pick the flower you want, it will be appreciate for sure"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:16 pm
Viscoso's ears went back a little. "My parents aren't mean at all, they love me and my sisters", he said defensively. "They just don't have time to throw a party for each of us." He bent his head down and picked a few random flowers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:23 pm
"Sorry i didn't want to hurt you. I'm happy to hear they are great. My parents are dead since a moment now. I understand you must love them. So you have sisters ?"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:37 pm
"I'm sorry to hear that", he said looking over at her. He couldn't imagine what it would be like not to have his parents or any of his family for that matter. "Yes I have two sisters. They call me their 'little' brother, well at least Elawi does. I don't see Chenoa very much."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:45 pm
"I'm ok don't worry. I find a new family when Chandrika accept me in her teepee, i have sister, brother and Anshu was like our child. I'm not sad at all." she continued picking flower. "Did your sister look like you ? I mean they are as colorful ?"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:54 pm
"At least they made you feel at home like you all were one big family", he smiled. "No my sisters definately aren't as colorful as me but I still love 'em. When we were younger I used to be Elawi's little protector since she was pretty shy." He smiled to himself, thinking of the fun times they had when they were little. Something not far off caught his eye and it was bright yellow. A flower! Vis shot up and bounded over to it like a colt playing a game of tag. It was a pretty yellow rose, but he didn't know how to get it without getting stuck by the thorns.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:05 pm
"It's good, i was the only child in my family. So i played much now than before" she smilled "you're a good big brother if i understand well" she winked and then she laughed when she saw Viscoso acting when he saw the flower. "Maybe you can use your horn ?" she suggested even if she didn't know if it will work "I will help you" she come close to him  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:36 pm
"That's the problem, I'm their little brother", he chuckled. "But still it was my job as a brother period to help my sisters." Viscoso studied the rose stem curiously and then went cross eyed to look at his horn, sometimes he forgot he had one. "What if we tryed to file down the thorns so they won't be as pointy and then we can pick it. Think that'll work?", he asked, looking at Krysta.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff