Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I want to know you better (Suiren and Nalani)END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:28 am
Her eyes widen at his words. Sure, he spoke them so quickly it was hard to understand, but there were a few words that she caught. I love you...I was jealous....I'm really sorry. He had left her speechless and it made her feel worse for reacting the way she had done. She knew now that he loved her and he had only reacted the way he did because he had gotten jealous after she had spoken about all the other stallions who were trying to make her their mates.

Nalani stood up and walked over to Suirien. She layed next to him, looked at the ground and smiled. "I forgive you, Suirien...but I must ask you to forgive me as well. I shouldn't have reacted the way I had when you said those hurting words."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:43 am
Suiren felt the weight on his stomach were finally left. No there was only the uneasy feeling of being in the dark place which remains. "Thank you, of course i do" he said with a strange voice, he started to feel dizzy and scared. He can't said it, Nalani will think he is a coward.  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:52 am
She was glad that he had forgiven her, but there was something that he was hiding. He seemed tense and nervous and it was making her uneasy. She whispered, "Suirien, what's wrong? There's something that bothers you. Please tell me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:03 pm
Suiren looked at Nalani "It's nothing don't worry" he looked outside, but the rain didn't stop What shall i do ?  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:15 pm
She could tell he was lying. "Don't be afraid, m'love" Gently, she nuzzled him, trying to get him to ease up a bit. "You feel so tense." The mare breathed softly on him. Realizing she was moving on too fast, she stop and hoped he didn't think she was crazy for getting so close.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:19 pm
He understood he made Nalani worried. So all red he wispered to her "i'm afraid of dark place" and he blushed even more if it's possible  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:25 pm
So there it was, the reason he felt so tense and nervous. He made her chuckle. "You're so cute." She curled her tail around him and nuzzled him. "There's nothing to be afraid of...I'm here."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:30 pm
Suiren smiled, it was a little tense but it was a smile. "And i'm happy you're, if not i would have already faint. It's like this since i'm young." The contact with Nalani calmed him a little, but he really wished the rain will stop to be able to go out.  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:12 pm
She giggled a bit and started to wonder why he has been that way since he was little. "Do you want to talk about it? It might take your mind off of the darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:17 pm
He nodded. "Well if you want to know. First i need to tell you my name mean Water Lilly and when I was little I had complex because of this girly name and my long hair.
The others foals were not nice with me and one time some of them chased him till a dark cave.
I was really scary and I stayed in the cave for the whole day. It's my father who finally found me totally petrified.
Since this moment i stay afraid for dark place, and can't stay in a cave or something dark without panicking."

He took his breath. "It's the whole story"

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:33 pm
Nalani smiled, "Water Lily isn't such a girlie name. It's actually a cute name. I'm sorry to hear about those mean foals. If I was there I'd teach them a lesson or two." She nuzzled him again. "Don't be afraid of the dark or caves. Sometimes they're the best when it comes to protection."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:50 pm
"Yeh i know, but i was so terrified this day that i can't fogot this feelings when i'm in a dark place. I was happy you was here actually, i feel better when you're next to me" he smiled, better than before  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:57 pm
Nalani smiled back and then noticed the storm had passed. She looked out at the entrance of the cave. The sunlight was bright enough to blind someone. "Well, it looks like you won't have to stay here any longer. The sun is out. Lets go." The mare rose to her feet and started walking towards the opening. She looked back to make sure Suirien was following her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:08 pm
Suiren looked outside and felt releived. He has few difficulties to stand up but he finally managed to do it. "I feel happy, but.." he wispered in Nalani's ears "i was happy to be alone with you"  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:13 pm
Her face was pink from blushing and she whispered back. "We can still be alone." She quickly trotted off, but not before she affectionatly brushed her tail against his neck and under his chin.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff