[PRP] A lion's god. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:22 pm
Boma froze and sat still, she didn't want to intimidate the leopardess with her powerful presence, alright, so she was staying still so that she could see if the leopard was going to harm her.

"Thanks a lot," she went to nod and stopped, she was not about to get tangled again, "I knew you'd come around to my side of the jungle," she smirked wickedly. She'd gotten the leopardess to free her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:30 pm
"I got what I want," Mleli explained, lifting her head up again, "But I wouldn't say that until I was free of the bush. Acting so ungrateful might get you left only half free of the bush." She obviously didn't realize that now their arrogant sides were fighting for dominance in the situation, neither wanted to completely submit. What she did realize was that right now she had the upper hand as long as the goddess was not willing to just pull herself free.

"You should be happy I didn't just laugh and walk away from the start, I'm not much of a fan of lions," she informed her, taking a couple steps around to the other side of the goddess to where she could easily get to the tangles around the other antler should she decide to help.

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:43 pm
"I am not a huge fan of mortals, they're disgusting and they make me irritable," grunted. She was being ungreatful? This mortal should be greatful that she wasn't coming undone.

Sighing she pushed her mind into the "mind" of the bush. I know it is a horrible thing to as a creature of nature as yourself to do something, but please..show this hauty mortal a lesson? She proceeded to ask once more and waited to see if the bush would actually respond.

Unfortunatly it did not and to make matters worse the bush laughed in her face. Dumbfounded The large tan goddess glared at Mleli, thinking that this undoubtably was her fault.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:01 pm
"Ah, so we both have a problem then," she said smugly, still feeling she had the advantage in the situation- and the strange sigh that came from the goddess only pushed her up a bit higher, "I seem to be the one in charge of what happens, I'm afraid if neither of us can stand the other I might just have to do us both a favour and leave."

She just smirked down at the goddess as she glared, "Something more helpful and tolerable is bound to come along shortly." She looked to the side as if wondering which way would be best to leave.

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:08 pm
"Than leave!" She shouted outraged, it was quite possible to see the crimson color beneath her fur and her face contorted. Jerking her head back, hard, this time and caring very little for the plant around her antler. The ripping of the plant sounded and she was free, and feeling as if she was going to rip the hauty leopardess apart.

"How..how dare you! I think it is high time Little-Miss-"I hate Lions"-left!" She turned so that she faced Mleli completely. The sun had almost completely faded but Boma was sure that if she started back the way she had come from she would be able to get back to the land of the lions and never have to see this mortal again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:21 pm
Mleli snorted a laugh when the god shouted at her to leave, watching her change to a lovely shade of red. She backed up just intime to miss being scraped by the antler as she tore it free, and she kept the smug smirk. She'd gotten a goddess to do something she didn't want to, she tore up the bush.

How sad for it, haha.

"If you can't stand mortals, I suggest you find a different world to visit," she said calmly, and with a snarky glance back to Boma she headed for the way she'd originally come from. She'd not go find water now, but perhaps go gloat to Kifuno.

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:57 pm
She wasn't going to give the mortal a response and started on her way back towards the lands she had come from. No matter how much Kubwa would have liked the jungle, Boma decided that she did not, it was too closed it and her antlers obviously got caught on everything! Sighing heavily she started to think what she would do next, what she could possibly do next..a mortal had out smarted her and so had a plant!  
[PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff