Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shigure and Spice and Everything nice! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:13 am
" Hmmm well you wont get any good apple till the spring, but the best place is actually around where I live at the lake. And I’m not to sure what others do for fun around here, I really don’t know any one and I usually keep to myself."

She smiled and thought of what there was to do around here. But she remembered some of the activities the other Soquili usually participated in.

" Well there is racing. But if you want to see sights for there beauty I advise you to go to the mountains or the beach. even the lake isn’t that bad in the warmer months. Isn’t to pleasant"

She walked again, slowing down as she noticed the difficulty he was in walking with the piece of cloth he was wearing. It would be so much easier to walk in the forest if he didn’t have that one but ohh well that was his decision. Though she couldn’t imagine the difficulties of having that snag on twigs and under brush.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:38 am
"Oh to bad I love apples, any bee hives around to your knowledge? Oh racing isnt for me Im far to lazy." Shigure laughed though it was totaly true. Shigure liked to sleep late and would only move fast if he had too.

"As for the beauty, that is something I can truly never get enough of, though your beauty is going to be hard for anything I see in this land to top." There he had done it again just rambled off without thinking, not that he said anything wrong, but he didnt want her to think he was only hanging around because she was a beautiful mare.

Mares where Shigure was from were an odd sort. They liked to act proper and pure and yet just a hint of flirtation or compliments either made you a pervert or a lifemate. His mare had been different then that, but that was nothing to dwell on now.

"You know I hope Im not making you uncomfortable by saying such things. I tend to say what Im thinking sometimes. Im not sure yet how mares are around her and I normaly offended or bite off more then I could chew with such statements where I am from."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:02 pm
" There are in the Spring and Summer along with fall before they go into hibernation. But not right now. And i know the two leggeds keep some apples around though not o sure how fresh they are any more.

She laughed a bit and smiled as se walked. Lightly and tenderly she walked on the ground. Her feet hardly made a noise except for the occasional crunching of snow in the really hard spots. It seemed he managed to make her turn red again in his comment but she really didn’t think anything of it.

" well thank you Sugah, your just full of flattery and compliments aren't you"

She teased him a little with the name but she didn’t think he would think anything of it. After all it was all fun and games for the moment. She listened again, smiling as she did and looked over.

" No not at all handsome, if another wished to compliment some one on their looks far be it from me to stop them. Besides it's always nice to hear that from some one if your feeling down right? so don’t worry about it, it's really hard to make me feel uncomfortable"

Spice was use to all sorts of situations. Some where odd and others where just as strange. But despite this nothing really made her feel uncomfortable. The only thing that could really do this is if she got a bad vibe from something.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:13 pm
"Two leggers?" He knew what humans were they just didnt call them that where he was from. Nor would he have ever gotten close enough to the humans to know anything about them other than how horrible they were.

The snow here was nice to look at but it was making the edges of his kimono wet, which made them heavy. He really didnt know much about walking in the snow so his steps were loud and snow was going all about him.

Shigure laughed when Spice called him Sugah it was kinda cute.
"Yes I tend to be that way. I say what I think as soon as I think it.
Im glad, your so different from every other mare Ive ever met I like it though its taking abit to get used to it, so please forgive me."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:38 pm
Spice giggled a bit, watching him thud through the snow. She didn’t want to seen rude so she made a noise of clearing her throat. Up a head there was a bit of a rocky area that had little snow on it. She figured they could probably sit there and wait for his cloth to dry. She smiled back at him after he finished talking.

" I would rather you speak your mind then keep it all bottled up inside. It's not a healthy thing to do you know"

She laughed at her own mockery, though she wasn’t mocking him but herself. She thought about it, was she really that different other then her eyes?

" Well if I wasn’t like this I would be like every other mare now wouldn’t I? Not a good thing to be like every one else"

She smiled and then added again,

" And it's ok, your taking some getting use to as well. But if I may ask.. is being different a good thing or a bad, and in what way do you mean?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:46 am
"Ive never heard that before. All I ever heard was, "Its not proper for a stallion or mare to speak their minds. One must save that sort of thing for once you are lifemated"."Shigure said the whole quote in a higher old mare mocking voice.
"Where Im from speaking your mind is looked upon as s shameful act. Dont get me wrong it didnt mean their werent thoses that did it, but they were considered lower class trash. Its nice to be here, everything is so much more free."

"I like the fact that you are different. Being normal is far to overrated." Shigure said with a bold laugh.

"Where I am from its a very bad thing.You would be an outcast, but I dont think it bad at all. I feel like I can talk with you really get to know you,the real you and not what you or in some cases your father wants me to think you are. As for me asking your forgivness I worry as too what may be offensive to you isnt something I would think offensive or vice versa."
Shigure looked to the ground abit.As he spoke where he came from sounded worse and worse compared to here, but really it wasnt all that bad of a place.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:09 pm
Spice laughed at his mockery of what the mares but had been like where he came from. She let her ears perk forward to listen to his voice, ad with a smile nodded in understanding. She tilted her head as he finished and with a confused look, but a gentle smile she spoke,

" Well you don’t have to worry about me putting on a mask, and King is most likely just as strange. He's actually at the Elder ceremony right now... and why would you need to ask for my forgiveness? you have don’t nothing wrong"

She gave a soft knickers noise that almost sounded like music for a short period. She thought back to the one strange Soquili that taught her how to sing, what a delightful fellow he was. Before she met him she did not know how to sing and now she did, which seemed like a good skill to learn since when ever a two legged walked by they seemed to be humming and or singing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:53 am
"I really like that about you Spice. It makes you feel real, instead of a nameless doll that is to be looked at and not touched.
Its just something Im accustomed to, my tongue has never been a popular one especially amoung mares. Also were I am from is obviously different from here,so Im worried I may say or do something to offend you and nor even realize it."

Shigure's ears perked up and he stared at Spice as she knickered a melody. Oh his favorite thing to hear a mare do. Singing just delighted him and made his heart beat faster as though he was racing agaisnt the wind.

"Oh Spice,please dont stop, your voice is so melodious. I fear you have stumbled across my weakness, I love nothing more then to hear a mare sing."

Shigure had forgotten to keep walking from the shock of the beautiful sound. He noticed they were in a rocky area where he could dry his clothes if she didnt mind waiting for abit.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:01 pm
Spice looks back surprised at Shigure’s statement and lightly blushing she smiled. Thanks to her red coat that blush might had gone unnoticed. She walked back to the rocky pad and smiled. Her feet shifted a bit and she looked up.

" Well thank you, though I'm afraid I know not to many songs... I've never sang until this year and i learned what it was from this one stallion a while back. I'll sing the one song if you like though..."

With that she began to sing quietly out of shyness, the only other one she had sang in front of was Tai, the male who taught her of this wonderful thing. And it went something like;

Doe, a deer~ A female deer~~"
Raaaaaay, a drop of golden sun~ Meee a name, I call myself~"
Doe, a deer~ A female deer~~"
Ray, a drop of golden sun~

When she finished that she looked away, blushing to the point that it would be noticeable. Her face was a deep red as she blushed but she was smiling all the while. She turned her head back and giggled a bit at the fact that she actually sang in front of another but she grew quiet soon to see what he would do and or say.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:48 pm
Shigure smiled as she song even though the song was abit silly he enjoyed her voice very much. It was rare to find a mare that would sing much less one that would sing with a beautiful voice.
Such a wonderful mare he had come across.

Shigure blushed lightly though he wasnt sure why.
"Your voice is very beautiful Spice. You should be very proud of your vioce as well as seek out to songs to match the prestige of it.
Thank you so much for singing for me. I was very lucky indeed to meet you."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:06 pm
Spice looked at him with a smile. She didn’t think her voice was that spectacular, but obviously she was wrong. It seemed like he had heard his share of singers and if she could get that type of reaction out of him then she must had been doing something right.

" Thank you Shigure... I'm happy that my voice was able to fill you with enlightenment. And I too feel i was very fortunate to meet you as i would had never found out my voice was worth singing."

She smiled shyly. This was probably the first time she had ever received so many nice comments from one male. She really didn’t know how to react to this but she didn’t feel uncomfortable in the very least.

" I like how open about your comments you are, you seem bold yet innocent"

She giggled a bit blushing again at the fact that she had said that. She was feeling better now, and did not hate the one thing she was dreading for a while and that made her smile. Seemed like she was cheery around this male for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:35 pm
"No reason to thank me, you are the one that was singing so I thank you." Shigure flicked his mane lighly in more of an attemp to hide his blushing. His mind tried to figure out why he was blushing there wasnt any real reason that he could come up with at the moment.

Shigure laughed abit a what she said.
"Its just the way Ive always been. Its gotten me in trouble quite a few times, this is the first time anyone has really liked it. Even my passed mate would scold me for my consant speaking before I think.
I can find nothing but good to say about you.
The innocent part, hmm Ive never thought of myself in that way.
What about me makes you feel that Im innocent?"
Shigure didnt want to sound rude with such a reply, but he was curious about it.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:08 pm
Spice noticed his blushing and smiled sweetly, she hoped he had not embarrassed him.

" Well I’m not sure, just how your acting right now seems like your trying to hold back something.. And I don’t want to be rude but I didn’t embarrass you did I?"

She looked a little worried as she did not want to do that at all. She would feel ashamed if she had embarrassed him. Her soft gaze appeared on him trying to see his eyes from under the hair he now had let fall in front of his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:28 am
Shigure's ears twiched abit guessing she might have noticed him blushing. He raised his face to look at her and frowned abit when he saw she seemed to be worried.

"No you didnt. Im..not sure why Im blushing. All I know is Im enjoying your compan." Shigure wondered why he was blushing so. Was he starting to crush on Spice? He couldnt be he hadnt felt that way for anyone since his mate had pasted.

"I just really liked your singing, I suppose and I guess in away Im sorta acting like a foal right now arent I?"

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers