Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The chime of Silver Bells? ((Shihab & Adelle)) FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:33 pm
Adelle was so estatic about being able to fly. Granted she knew she wasn't the greatest but she could fly and that's all that mattered to her. The wind rushing past her causing her bells to jingle louder then they ever had before and her mane and tail just whipping around excited her. Never had she had such an experience even when she tried running as fast as she could it just wasn't the same.

Though after a few more moments of flying she wanted to place her hooves on solid ground and thank Shihab once again. Except there was a tad little problem. She wasn't quite sure on how to land without hurting herself or anything around. "How do I stop?!" she yelled above the roar of wind as she contined flying wondering just how one stopped flying. Perhaps I should have asked him this before I took off in flight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm
*Shahab mentally smacked himself for not mentioning how to land. Shaking his head slightly he opened his wings to raise up with her, being that he had been flying since he was little, take offs were a little simpler for him. Coming up near Adelle he looked toward her. Hoping that he wouldn't make her crash and possibly injure herself.*

"To land, try and angle yourself down and fold your wings in a bit. Go with the winds to make it easier." He explained. "Here want me to land before you?" he offered watching her as he beat his wings to keep himself aloft.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:58 pm
Right so go with the wind, angle self down and fold wings in a bit. I think. Maybe? Adelle was making her mental checklist once again as she listened to Shihab explain how to land. "That sounds easy enough to do." she commented as she tried to stay up in the air but her wings were getting tired now from having never been used before.

"Would you please land before me? Then I can watch and see how it's done."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:17 pm
*Shihab nodded as he turned gaining a little height before turning to head with teh winds. Angling his head down, he folded his wings in a little so that there wasn't as much holding him up. As he neared the ground he placed his hooves out to greet the ground landing softly he soon moved out of the way for Adelle to come down for her landing.*

"Landing is, I think easier then taking off." He shouted turning toward Adelle, his wings folding to his sides. "Just take it slow and it won't be as rough as a quick landing."

*standing to the side, he watched her. Admiring her wings and the sounds of the silver bells that rang in teh winds that pulled again at his wings, urging him to fly again. But he resisted, to make sure that Adelle landed safely, he woudl hate himself if anything happened to the lovely wind soquili he had only just met.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:45 pm
Adelle managed to wobblfully turn herself around in the direction Shihab turned and watched how he landed. It looks more complicated then taking off in my opinion. She stayed in the air a few more seconds before attempting to do what Shihab did.

Slowly and carefully she slightly pushed herself downards pulling her wings in slightly and glided down towards the ground. Before reaching the ground she situated her hooves so that she would hopefully land on them without hurting herself and just continued gliding down towards the ground. After a few seconds her hooves touched ground and she stumbled a little but kept her balance. Not the most graceful of landings but she did it. "Am I still alive?" she asked in amazement to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:09 pm
*Shihab smiled as Adelle came down for a less then perfect landing, but once she was back upon terra-furma he walked over and stood beside her just incase she needed something... Or someone to lean upon. His tail dragging the ground behind him, soon was whiped about to be behind him, almost entangling itself into Adelle's tail.*

"That was a great landing." He complimented. "Much better then my landing." He shuddered remembering what had happened. "You're an amazing flier for just starting. Your a natural." he nodded, remaining where he stood.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:21 pm
Adelle blinked a few times not believing she had succesfully landed without hurting anything. Wow I guess that wasn't as hard as I thought it was. She was so happy that she got the chance to fly and she didn't know how to thank Shihab though upon hearing his compliment she forgot to even think about thanking him.

"Well I uhh I'm sure your landing was well way better then mine." She was starting to get tounge tied as she spoke and a red color could be seen appearing on her face once again. "I really am not a natural as you say I am." Adelle nuzzled him softly without thinking about what she was doing until a few seconds later. Quickly pulling away she looked down at the ground hoped that he wouldn't notice her face was even redder then it was a few moments ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Shihab looked toward Adelle as she had nuzzled against him, he thought nothing of it at teh time. But subconsciously he lowered his head to nuzzle aginst her in return, he had yet to notice the deepening redness upon her beautiful face. Pulling his own head away from her he cleared his throat a bit thinking back to when he first landed.*

"My first landing? Lets just say i looked more like a pile of legs instead of a young colt." He said lowering his head a little, If one looked closely at his face, one would noticed the slightest of red twinge flush across teh gold of his face as he felt embarassed about the memory. "Out of my family, I was the only one that was slow learning and very... Forgetful of my lessons." He chuckled looking back at Adelle. "But you learned quickly, and did better then even I on a first go."

*He was getting all mushy and such as he looked at Adelle through his sandy colored bangs that had slipped over his face. Shaking his head he tossed them back behind an ear. Stepping forward a little he looked at her face, wondering if she felt teh same baout him as he felt for her. Yes they had only just met, but he felt as if there was something between them. Something more then just a growing friendship.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:14 pm
Feeling his warmth as Shihab nuzzled her Adelle couldn't help but look up at him a small smile on her reddened face. She listened to his story about his first lesson and laughed. "That sound like it would have been amusing to have seen." she said in a joking manner.

"Everyone tends to be forgetful. I forgot how to get up in the air so I just kind of made it up and hoped it was right." She stared at him not to be rude but sort of in a admiringly way. "Thank you so much for teaching me how to fly. It felt so wonderful!" Her face then changed it's look into one of contentment and excitement(if that was even possible) as she thought back to her flying.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:51 pm
*Shihab gave a chuckle at the mention of his past being amussing. Shaking his head he looked to teh ground as a red flushed iver his gold markings once more.*

"My parents thought it was quite funny for my first try, but after that I kept getting better and better." He stated looking toward Adelle. "I bet you'll get better too, you've already got a good start with doing everything better then I on a first try."

*Nodding a little he nuzzled his head against her before looking at teh silver bells that accompanied her. He wondered about the story behind them, but dared not ask about them. Merely he smiled nosing at one of the bells wondering is one would match his look, but highly doubted it.*

"I love your bells." He complimented. "They bring out your sparkling eyes." He said leaning closer to her.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:40 pm
"My bells? They are quite nice and make wonderful music." Adelle said with a smile choosing to not make a comment about his saying she had sparkling eyes. She had no clue how to retort to that so she would just leave the subject be.

Looking at Shihab she couldn't help but smile at him. He was so nice and kind and she was really glad to have met him. "I love my bells but that's because I love music. Music is such a wonderful thing to listen to." She sighed happily as she listened to the quiet jingle of her bells
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:10 am
*Shihab Chuckled as he listened to teh bells and their soft jingle. He seemed to be falling for this one more and more. Shaking his head he looked away as to not seem like he was staring, or to make her think he was staring at her. Ears laying back he lowered his head some*

"I know we only just met Adelle, but I think you are the most beautiful mares I've met in my short time here." He said, his voice soft and at times almost too quite to hear. "You may leave if you find me a little forward, but..." He didn't know if he could bring himself to say it, he had to before he made a complete fool of himself. "I find that i'm falling for you, Adelle..."

*He hooked back up at her, his ears perking up a little, hoping she wouldn't turn cross and well... Get angry with him.*

"I love you." He said finally, turning his head away, ears falling back, waiting for her reaction.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Adelle listened to Shihab looking at him with a gentle look with a red flush that seemed to get redder as Shihab spoke. I'm not beautiful though but he is quite wonderful to me and well I uhh umm well... She was pawing at the ground nervously as she thought before Shihab said those three magic words.

Once Shihab said those magic words she quickly looked down at the ground her hoof pawing at the ground in time with her heartbeat which was going quite fast. "Y..y..you do?" she stuttered quietly as she looked back up at him her face really red by now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:06 pm
*Shihab could hear his own heart pounding within his ears as he looked toward Adelle, one could never know how embarressed he was feeling. Stepping closer to Adelle he nuzzled his head against her glistening white neck, that looked like a fresh coat of snow glittering in the sun light after the clouds had parted. He didn't notice how red her face was.*

"I love you more then the wind under my wings and teh ground beneath my hooves." He confessed feeling the heat of his own blush upon his face as he lowered his head a little to kiss her cheek. "I love you Adelle, There's really no words that can truely express it."

*Pulling himself closer to her side, he opened a wing to lay it gently upon her back, hoping she wouldn't pull away from him. He hoped to not be going too fast as well, There would be no ohers that could capture his heart and soul like the beauty beside him. He hoped to soar the skies with her until the day he was returned to the earth beneath his hooves, and then he would still love her.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:18 pm
Adelle didn't know what to say or do so she just stood there and tried to figure out her emotions. She did nuzzle him gently as Shihab stood next to her. Making eye contact with him she suddenly knew that she would be with him for as long as time allowed.

"I would love to be with you Shihab." she said quietly with a nod. She wanted to say she loved him as well but she couldn't get the words out so she just nuzzled him lovingly instead. Her bells rang softly as she nuzzled him and it seemed to her to be the perfect tune for such a perfect time.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff