Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Trashbin]
[PD] Something Festive! ... Ish [Ter and Zyanya][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:58 pm
"Good you don't want to meet the goody two shoes." she grumbeled and then reached up to pet the dragon but stopped.

"Is it ok if i pet you?" she asked baroness, as it seemed impolite to ask Ter. the dragon had a mind as well. And they certianly were NOT pets. They were equals.

"That is really neat, never met a wyvern before. She is very pretty." she replied with a nod of her head, she then looked to Ter and pondered a bit.
"Arnt you cold?" she asked as he looked reptilian he must be cold blooded. She knew she was certianly cold.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:44 pm
Ter flicked out his tongue, "I bet my brother is worse." He said, almost willing bet actual money upon the fact. After all a goody two shoes was one thing, a cross dresser goody-goody was another.

Baroness looked Zyanya over for a moment again, seeming to considering the question before she lowered her head down. The girl was saying the nicest things calling her 'magnificent' and 'pretty' and such, so she would let Z have the pleasure of petting her.

The snake nodded, "A bit. A worthwhile trade, cold versus crowd."  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:21 pm
Zyanya raised a hand to scratch under Baroness's chin. Bob had liked that. Bob was Ala's dragon and he seemed to really enjoy being scratched. She was happy that the wevryn would let her touch her.

She looked over to Ter as he claimed his own brother was worse.

"Prove it. My brother seems to think he can become a superhero just because he can regenerate lost limbs...." she said with a roll of her eyes, though she did nod as his second thought.

"yah...too many people for me in there.."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:47 pm
Baroness was all but purring at the scratching, her tail lashing back and forth much in the manner of a happy cat. Z it would seem was good at scratching dragons, add another point next to her name in the wyvern's mind. She then plopped down more comfortably, jewelry jingling as she did so.

"Prove it? One look at him." Ter said, holding up a finger, "And you would see."  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:16 pm
She didn't quite understand want he meant by that. See him? "Is he really that weird looking or something?" she asked getting more enthusiastic with the scratching as Baroness got lower to the ground. MAybe Zyan should wear jewelery. The glimmer of jewels awas nearlyu hypnotizing. But then again so was a dragon's gaze.

"anything else that would make him the more annoying brother ever?" she asked trying to be patient. She wasn't to go off on a list of things that her brother did that drove her nuts!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:39 am
He gave a painful nod, "Yeah, VERY weird." He said, in a complaining sort of way. Why Ligeia couldn't be a cool older brother was beyond his comprehension. Or why he couldn't be a cool older sister, instead he was a weird older brother that LOOKED like an older sister.

"He hugs everyone? Hes to nice." It was gonna get him beat up one of these days, "Most everything about him equals annoying. Worst I suppose is looks." Any of the rest he was sure could deal with if Ligeia looked like a boy.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:21 am
Zyanya gave Ter a look of are hugs that horrible? but then gave a small smile. "He hugs people? I mean i don't hug people cause i fear of hurting them...but..he hugs people? and that makes him annoying?" she said with a half laugh, she raised an arm to show her rather large arm barbs, they didn't look very sharp, but looks were decieving.
"See? I watched a natuer program and regular mantis's have these so they can catch prey without fail." she explained, and having stopped scratching the Baroness to show Ter she then went back to it.
"I guess I won't really understand until I meet your brother then, is he in the mall?" she asked cause she couldn't figure why his looks were the most annoying. Was he a goth emo kid? wait goths didn't usually hug people....not excessively anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:43 pm
Maybe it was the fact that Ligeia hugged HIM that he found it annoying above many other things? Ter would rather get hugged by girls not by his brothers. He was distracted from his line of thoughts to look over the arm barbs the girl had and gave a whistle, "Woah. Those are cool." He told her, he could go for some arm barbs, "Best I got." He gave a broad grin to show off his fangs, "Are these." Venom was good but to have some... they looked like built in swords. How nice would that be?

"Yeah, he's wandering the mall. Probably at clothing store I'd guess." He said, "Go back inside?" He preferred the outside but she had been right about him getting cold, the more he was out the worse it got. A warm break inside would be nice. He would just have to deal with the crowds. Maybe Ligeia and their father would be done with all the shopping stuff? If he were a lucky snake.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:22 am
Fangs were neat, she gave an ohhh when he showed them to her.
"My teeth are sharp, but i guess just about everyones is." she said with a laugh, though she thought in seeing the fangs Ter looked rather scary.

"Yah I would like a quick sneak peek at your brother, and then we can jog..er...come back out here." she said watching as she noticed the breath of air fog up as it excited her mouth. She tried not to rub her arms cause it rather hurt when she accidnetally hit the arm barbs.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:18 pm
Ter looked over at Baroness, "We are gonna go back inside, you behave." He told her, though telling her to behave was more like him telling her not to get caught. Not that he would explain that to anyone, best they didn't know how much the wyvern got away with.

Baroness hissed and swished her tail before she scuttled off, back to getting into the trouble she had started before her boy had come outside.

Ter opened up the door for Zyanya, "Yeah, if we are lucky they won't spot us while we are looking at them." He said, lts hope they could do what Z had suggested, slip in take a peek and sneak out.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:35 pm
Zyan felt like she was going on some grand adventure...well really more like a theif trying to sneak into a musuem but that was besides the point.
she laughed at Ter's comment about them not getting caught while they snuck a look at his brother.

"well he won't reconize me, so we just have to make sure your brother doesn't see you." she said with a confident nod of her head as she slipped into the building once more. It was warm, but her ears were bombarded with the sound of noise once more. BLeh....couldn't people just be quite?

"Which way?" she asked taking a look around to see if Chath was anywhere nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:40 pm
Ter glanced over at Zyanya, she was probably right about Ligeia not recognizing her but that didn't mean that he wouldn't suddenly see her and have the urge to snuggle her randomly! ... Ok maybe he wasn't quite that. Almost though.

"Guessing..." He looked back and forth then pointed, "There." Ligeia had been talking about needing some new cloths so if the snake had to venture a guess he would be in one of the clothing stores. The one that he was pointing at held what Ligeia would see as 'cute' clothing so it was a good place to check first. He looked back and forth for a moment and when he didn't see the red orange that marked his father's hair he slithered forward to peek into the store.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:13 am
Zyanya followed Ter quickly, wanting to keep in pace and make sure she didn't get left behind. Besides she didn't want to linger in one spot too long, her brother could find her. When Ter pointed out a rather 'girly' looking clothing store she gave him a look that could only spell 'you got to be kidding me?'

Didn't he say he had a brother? SHe tried to get past this sudden thought and followed as he tried to sneak a look into the store.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:06 pm
Ter could only shake his head, he wasn't in fact joking around about this. If only! He slipped forward some then flarred up, hissing some when he saw HIM standing over at one of the racks of clothing, looking over the stuff and no doubt thinking on how best to modify the clothing, "Weren't bad enough he wears the stuff he sew too." He muttered to Zyanya.

Ligeia was oblivious to the two that were watching him as he went through the clothing trying to find the perfect shirt to go with the skirt he was carrying over his arm. Hard to get something that went well with patterns perfectly if you asked him, well went with the patterns on the skirt and the speckle pattern on his wings that was.

Ter looked at the mantis girl, surely now she would understand that in fact HIS brother was the worst brother ever!  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:03 am
Zyanya reacted to Ter's flare with her own flutter of wings, but it quickly died down as his pointed out Ligeia. Her jaw nearly dropped as she spotted him. What the.. . ?

"He sews?" she whispered in reply wondering just how to work with this new information. "your brother looks more like a sister.." she commented trying to get a better look at the owl boy.

[Trashbin]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff