Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:02 pm
Chu Jaganashi
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Chu Jaganashi
((ok it's been sent so check your mail ^^))
It took some thinking, but I responded.^^

((i replied))
I know..>_<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:42 am
sounds good but im not intrested, its good to see you again Chu. I hope gaia has been treating you right?  

Neo Shadow2

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:53 pm
Neo Shadow2
sounds good but im not intrested, its good to see you again Chu. I hope gaia has been treating you right?

"Yeh it's been treating me right thats why i have a nitemare scarf" whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:35 pm
he approaches chu "ok chu, im ready to train" he said to him  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:37 pm
Alucard Sparda

Chu looked over to alucard."Ok then what did you want to train in the most with?" He asked wanting to know what he wanted to learn.Of course he could always be better at other things than he wanted to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:40 pm
Chu Jaganashi
Alucard Sparda

Chu looked over to alucard."Ok then what did you want to train in the most with?" He asked wanting to know what he wanted to learn.Of course he could always be better at other things than he wanted to learn.
he just smiles, and ponders for a second "ok, lets try some Chakra attacks" he said  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:44 pm
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
Alucard Sparda

he just smiles, and ponders for a second "ok, lets try some Chakra attacks" he said

Chu thought a second before replying."Well most ninjutsu takes chakra to use but theres not many chakra attacks.I know of two but your not ready for those" He said as he thought of some jutsu's he could teach him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:45 pm
Chu Jaganashi
Alucard Sparda
Chu Jaganashi
Alucard Sparda

Chu thought a second before replying."Well most ninjutsu takes chakra to use but theres not many chakra attacks.I know of two but your not ready for those" He said as he thought of some jutsu's he could teach him.
"ok, what do you think i can learn now" he asked him  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:57 pm
After a few minutes of thinking chu found a good jutsu to teach him."Ok i'm going to teach you how to preform the Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Flame Type: Powerful Fireball Technique)" He said as he started to show the hand seals."Firest memorize the hand seals then i'll explain the rest" The kitsune said as he started the seals over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:01 pm
Chu Jaganashi
After a few minutes of thinking chu found a good jutsu to teach him."Ok i'm going to teach you how to preform the Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Flame Type: Powerful Fireball Technique)" He said as he started to show the hand seals."Firest memorize the hand seals then i'll explain the rest" The kitsune said as he started the seals over again.
"ok, i'll start that first" he said as he starts trying to practice the hand signals  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:25 pm
Chu watched as alucard practiced the seals."Ok now gather a large amount of chakra into on hand and your mouth.Your mouth will shoot out fire like a flamethrower.By putting the the hand with the chakra in it just out of your lips to control it into one large fire ball" He explained."If you want i'll show you how it's done" The kitsune said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:46 pm
Chu Jaganashi
Chu watched as alucard practiced the seals."Ok now gather a large amount of chakra into on hand and your mouth.Your mouth will shoot out fire like a flamethrower.By putting the the hand with the chakra in it just out of your lips to control it into one large fire ball" He explained."If you want i'll show you how it's done" The kitsune said.
"perhaps you should" said Alucard after spending a few hours practicing the movements, and improving it's speed  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:18 pm
Chu nodded as he preformed the hand seals,makeing them look like a blur.Gathering chakra into one hand and his mouth he yelled out."Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!!!!" Putting his chkara charged hand in front of his lips he released the flames from his mouth.The flames took the form of a giant fire ball spreading out a good ten feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:37 pm
what about me???  

kurakoma

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:48 pm
kurakoma
what about me???

((did you read the first three posts?))  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items