Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:54 pm
Syd sneered her words at him with a low snarl in her voice. "That was in no way polite. Can you not just be normal? no super politeness and no immaturity and jack-assedness." She smirked when she saw the mark she left on his cheek. Looked good on him. "Childish?! because your behaviour angers and insults me I am childish!" She came at him with flying hooves, not really trying to hit him as of yet but moreso rearing with pawing forelegs to show him she would attack again if he pushed her. "Oh thats right, run like a little foal. Can't stand your ground and meet someone head on can you. Wuss. Hmmph!" She turned her back to him with her nose in the air, staying right where she was, in his favoritie spot, centre of the meadow. "if you want me to move, make me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Zahariah looks at Syd in pure annoyance when she started to talk once again. He moves away from the female gritting his teeth as his patience and willpower is being sorely tested by this female. "I have no damn idea of how to behave around you, Obsydian. You must be most infuritating mare I ever met!" He exclaims as he twitches when he sees that she refuses to budge from HIS favorite spot.

"You are testing my patience, mare." Zahariah hisses as he stalks up toward Syd, is now face to face with her. "So I will suggest you move right now before I have to make you move with the force." He says in low and dangerous voice. His body is already taunt as he is already ready to fight for his spot if its necessary for him to do. But he rather if he doesn't fight a female because its disrespectful for him to act like that toward any females.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Syd snorted and retorted, "And you are the biggest jackass of a stallion I have ever met! Never have I been so insulted." She did not turn to face him at all. She didn't think he deserved to see her face to face. Of course it didn;t last long when she found herself face to face with him. He was much too close in her personal space, so she snapped at his face, stopping just short of it. "Get out of my personal space. You do not have permission to be this close to me or invade my personal space. Move back 5 feet." She stood there stubbornly, refusing to move as she expected him to listen to her. She had ignored his command for her to move. He was in no position to teell her what to do. At least so she thought. After all it was a huge meadow and in her mind one little spot should not be something to be threatened over, but she would fight if he continued to push her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Zahariah smirks as he stares at Syd's facial features. "I will take that as compliment, Obsydian." He retorted as he rolls his eyes before he watches the mare snap at his face, allowing himself to be open to this mare's assults. "Actually.. you are in MY personal space so you step off" He stands there stubbornly as well. This is his small area and he certainly won't let this mare think she could control this stallion. A small hiss escapes his throat as he rears up, lashing the front hooves at the mare. "I am not going to repeat myself...and I think I need to spell it out for you. M.O.V.E.!"  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:26 pm
Syd snorted right in his face. She didn't bother acknowledging his first comment. It was useless to do so and obvious he was too thick headed to see otherwise. "YOU walked up to me, so step back you pathetic excuse for life. Such a waste" She rolled her eyes, still refusing to move. Syd watched as he tried to act threatening. She wasn't amused much less intimidated by his behaviour, so while he was pawing at the air speaking, she lashed her front hooves out at his underbelly. Maybe a good kick to the stomach would teach him a lesson if she landed her blow. Either way she would not be forced to move by any moronic stallion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:37 pm
Zahariah was fortunate to land with his side facing Obsydian which got a hard blow to it. He grunts and growls in pain before he uses his body to bodyslam Syd hopefully into the ground. He bares his teeth at Syd in silent snarl while he swiftly regains his footing, moving backward from the infuritating mare. This mare is able to press any or all of his buttons without no problems yet holds his attention and interest. Zahariah paws his hoof at the snow agaitedly while glowering at the mare, waiting for her to make her move, or invite him to attack her.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:43 pm
Syd smirked as she landed a blow to his side, but quickly tensed as he came at her, slamming into her. She took the bodyslam with her shoulder facing towards the stallion, attempting to take the force by meeting it with some force of her own. She stumbled back a few steps and regained her footing. Anger blazed in her eyes and still she refused to move from this spot or this meadow. She snorted at him once more, teeth bared and ready if he came at her again. "Touch me again or invade my personal space again and I will rip your throat out." She motioned that 5 feet around her was her personal space and stood waiting to see if he dared try it again. He was angering her so much, why did she have to think he was handsome in the frist place? God what could she have been thinking. Looks don't mean everything and apparantly thats all this stallion had going for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:50 pm
Zahariah watches Obsydian with almost amused yet pissed expression on his face. He lowers his head down, looking like he is going to headbutt her but he just smirks when he thinks she is not looking. "I would LOVE to see you try to rip my throat out, dearie." He scathingly says as he starts to move in circle around Obsydian. He is obiviously playing games with Syd since he gradually moves closer to her with each rotation he made around the female. "You know.. I like you." He smirks as he is around 3 feets away from the mare. He stops in front of her and stares at her.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:09 pm
Syd glared coldly at Zahariah, watching his every move, not taking her eyes off him for a second. "Give me a reason and I will do more then try." She moved with him, not allowing him to move to her side or behind her but moving to keep him facing her head on. "I don't care if you like me, although you have a funny way of showing it." She snorted at him again as she stopped in front of her and she stomped a hoof. "Get out of my personal zone. I said 5 feet. Don't test me stallion." The cold, dangerous icy look in her eyes shone with a threatening manner, indicating she would attack and kill if he took one step closer without her permission.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:15 pm
Zahariah grins at Syd as he shakes his head while staying 3 feets away from the mare. "I am very strange stallion and I don't express my like for other soquilis the normal way. When I like someone, I pester them." He was obiviously teasing with the last sentence as he respectively moves backward to 5 feet mark and raises his eyebrow in amusement. "I am not testing you, I am just merely telling you to get off my property before I do something I will regret" He says in sickeningly sweet voice while his tail flips to one side. His body is still taut, knowing that he shouldn't let his defense down or Obsydian will take advantage of him.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:24 pm
Syd rolled her eyes at his words. "Oh like pestering them is going to make them like you? How stupid and idiotic is that? God you;re as stupid as the rest of them. " She stomped a hoof again, but this time in annoyance. She noted he was keeping his distance and then he backed up out of her space. "From what I've seen so far is you being overly polite to the point of disgusting and making me want to vomit, then swing to violent and demanding. No wonder you're alone here. No mare in her right mind would want you!" She listened to him speak again and simply gave him a blank, unimpressed stare. "oh it'd be more like me doing something to you that you;d regret if you don't back off with this demanding bullshit. I don't take orders from any stallion. And I don't see your name written on the land staking claim so I can stay if I want to. You don't own me so stop trying to command me what to do." She flicked her tail angrily back and forth, ears pinned back just waiting to see him try and attack her again. He'd be sorry if he did...she was sure of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:32 pm
"Look at whos talking, sweetheart. You are so goddamn tepramental which I am going to assume that its your excuse to be a b***h" Zahariah retorted before he rolls his eyes. "Look, I am sorry if I was too demanding. I was generous to let you stay in MY terrority which I clearly marked but you didn't stop to check. But you had to go and be this big b***h who doesn't want to interact with anybody. I tried everything I could but it doesn't work so get this.. screw you, I can see why you are so bitter." Zahariah just merely shrugged his shoulders and walks toward the hill he usually stay on unless he need to grab food or drink.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:50 pm
Syd stared at him a moment before bursting with laughter. "At least I know and admit what I am you fool. Did you think you had me there? I know I'm a b***h. Deal with it." She shook her head at his attempt. His next words brought back her cold, icy glare. He might be trying to be nice but he was still staking this land as his own. "Oh stop being such a territorial asstard. You don't own this land any more then I do. You just occupy it for the time being and last I checked, I didn't have to check with anyone to come through here. Its not my first time here thanks and I was here long before you ever set foot in this meadow." She blew her nostrils out at him once more. Such an ignorant stallion he was. "I never said I didn't want to interact with others but by your isolation its clear you don't want to be bothered by others so who's the anti-social one here hmmmm? And the only thing you tried to do was piss me off with your insults and throw your weight around. Maybe you should think about what you say before you say it. At least I am blunt, clear and straight forth with what I say. Bitter...hmph. hardly. I just hate idiocy." And with that she watched him walk to his hill. She moved to graze a bit as she muttered a few choice words to him. "Arrogant b*****d. You'll probably be alone for life with that attitude."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:11 pm
Zahariah looks at Syd in almost suprise when she laughed at him. "Do you think I am not dealing with it? I am still here talking to you." The stallion retorted as he turns around and watches Syd with amused expression on his face. "Throw more insults my way, Obsydian. I am actually enjoying those insults and hear you speak." He says while walking up the hill and stands on top of it, looking down at the mare that is grazing. He smirks as he watches the mare in almost sadistic pleasure knowing that he is pissing the mare off but he frankly don't care anymore. He enjoys the challenge and he certainly found one in this mare. "For your information, I am not alone. I do have some friends around here." He calls down to the mare with a smirk on his face. "And I think we will get along just great." His voice drips with sarcasm.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:40 pm
Syd snickered again at Zah. "No you're talking at me, not to me. You're wasting your breath and my time. What could you possibly say that would change my mind and view on these issues hmmm?" She rolled her eyesat him, annoyed he was enjoying it but denying and failing to admit she was kind of enjoying it to. She loved to argue and insult others. "Oh I'm sure you are. You're probably getting off on it too aren't you? Quick go hump that log over there and relieve yourself. Thats about the closest thing to breeding you'll ever get. " She watched as he walked to the small hill, taking another mouthful of the sweet frosted grass into her mouth and chewing it. "ohhh do you really? You mean that imaginary one standing just over there? He's pink with sparkles! I should have guessed maybe he was your lover." She mocked him and loved every moment of doing so, ignoring his comment about getting along great.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff