Which one do you have?
  Spring
  Gas
  Electric
View Results

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:28 pm
lethal_bullet
i was playing a few weeks back and this guys Famas Ran out so he took to pistols (Gas Glocks I think) and went of into the bushes on one side of the Skirmish field. He Took down like 6 People!

smile

i find pistols alot more fun than aegs atm;; only problem is no one calls pistol outs, they are just too embarrassed o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:50 pm
Screw pistol hits, I usually pull a deep flank, walk up behind them and tap them on the shoulder. You should hear the sighs they make...just beautiful.

I've got gas, spring and electric...I'm embarrassed to say that I do infact have a spring revolver...I use it to kill bugs I find in my house.  

KeeperoftheBongs

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:14 pm
KeeperoftheBongs
Screw pistol hits, I usually pull a deep flank, walk up behind them and tap them on the shoulder. You should hear the sighs they make...just beautiful.

sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:53 pm
Pistols Require Some Skill Rather Than Just Spraying! ninja  

ScratchyBollix

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:41 pm
they take no more skill.

If you want to, just point and squeeze.

if you hit something great. Its easy to spray with a pistol. just keep firing, its just not as fast.

So now we have the end of the "I have more skill" comment.

moving on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:42 pm
KarbonCopy
they take no more skill.

if you hit something great. Its easy to spray with a pistol. just keep firing, its just not as fast.

moving on.

if you want effective shots you just can't point and shoot  

Shadow Deadeye

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:05 pm
Shadow Deadeye
KarbonCopy
they take no more skill.

moving on.

the isrealis think they can (and they can) .... jkjk im making a play on point shooting  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:20 pm
No its just a different style of shooting a gun, and pistols are annoying because they dont go far enough unless you spend 200+ I would rather upgrade an AEG instead of tinkering with a pistol ;-;. Its called a sidearm for a reason  

Ambidextrous Giraffe

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Ambidextrous Giraffe
No its just a different style of shooting a gun, and pistols are annoying because they dont go far enough unless you spend 200+ I would rather upgrade an AEG instead of tinkering with a pistol ;-;. Its called a sidearm for a reason

sorry to be more specific it depends on where you play, in socal 90% of the time people are spraying and not preying, so its fun to dink em with a pistol because they arent careful enough and u can get that close, sometimes if a person is being haughty and thinks he can take me out in one (thousands) bbs, i TAP him out  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:16 pm
Shadow Deadeye
KarbonCopy
they take no more skill.

moving on.

Same goes with an AEG.
So I dont see your argument.  

KarbonCopy
Captain

KeeperoftheBongs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:36 pm
KarbonCopy
Shadow Deadeye
KarbonCopy
they take no more skill.

moving on.

Same goes with an AEG.

Simply the fact that you have to make the first shot count. It only takes one hit to kill someone anyway...the real skill comes when you sneak up and behind them, tap them on the shoulder, and tell them they're out. It's great, you should hear the sighs I get.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:49 pm
KeeperoftheBongs
KarbonCopy
Shadow Deadeye
KarbonCopy
they take no more skill.

moving on.

Same goes with an AEG.

Simply the fact that you have to make the first shot count. It only takes one hit to kill someone anyway...the real skill comes when you sneak up and behind them, tap them on the shoulder, and tell them they're out. It's great, you should hear the sighs I get.

i get ppl that jump up and hover in the air for awhile before freaking out... more  

AlbaZeroEX

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:11 pm
I've only had it happen to me once.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:20 pm
I called someone out once as I was hiding in a bush and he walked past me. He turned and ran away =(  

Dreadhawk Dragontail

KeeperoftheBongs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:53 pm
Dreadhawk
I called someone out once as I was hiding in a bush and he walked past me. He turned and ran away =(

The next time you run into him you just overshoot him a bit, claim you didn't hear his cries of mercy. After a while he'll get the idea you don't tolerate cheap play. Works wonders.  
Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff