[ORP] a bit of basket case blues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:12 pm
Vuja regarded her mother with an icy expression and didn't bother to make any sort of remark toVictor.It was, for the most part beneath her dignity, her carefully constructed manner of being that princess that Deja accused her of. "Jealousy, mother dearest. Deja is jealous that papa can have a conversation with me without my acting likea little child." She said the wordwith slight indignance. She was well aware of her age, but she took little joy in childish things. That was the problem with the filly, she wanted the talks, she wanted the attention without the condescending bossiness imparted to herby hermother,or the general patronizing tone ofmost adults. She found her father'scompany comfort. She looked at hermother unapologetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:36 pm
Sgina couldnt help but smile at Vuja her attitude was just delightful. Maybe another mother would have been upset, but Sgina was more worried with having strong foals that could bite the head off of anyone that crossed them versus soft and loving foals that any other mother would wish for.
"Very well then, I ask you both to be mature enough to settle your differences without fighting. Where as violence can be the awnser it is not in regaurds to familiy. Knowing you both as I do Im sure it was Deja's fault, but also Vuja you should ignore something if it is immature not give into it, you I beleave are one that should have known that already. As for you Deja, if you want your father's respect than act like it. Vuja has your father's attention because she acts like she should mature and cold."
Sgina was still young so she had problems not showing a hint of favoritism at times.

Victor snorted at his sister and his mother. He then shruged and ran around abit in a circle just bursting with energy. He didnt need his mother nor his father though he loved and respected both. He had Grandpa Rahu to cling to so he couldnt careless about anyone else.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:44 pm
(( O_o lol i hope you guy dont mind me popping into this rp. shoot me down if you dont want me to xD ))

Rahu tossed his mane as he got up when her heard the commition going on with Sgina and her foals. flicking her tail to the side he wandered on over wondering what in the blazes was up to have cased such a racket. snorting he wandered over to Sgina with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:47 pm
The filly simply nodded, her mothers words practically going in one ear and out the other. It was perhaps, an element of childishness she abused, but knowing her, if she misbehaved later she could always belie and pout that she had forgotten the admonishment as other foals were wont to do. The little princess smiled inwardly. Why anyone wouldn't want to be as smart, charming and absolutely manipulative a girl as she, she could not fathom. You fed adults the things they wanted to hear. It was too easy of a game,perhaps, but Vuja relished being good at it.

She trotted off, flapping her wings furiously,leaping into the air onlytosink rapidly earthwards despite her best efforts, wings stillcovered mostly insoft down. How annoying.

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:04 pm
(( I dont mind at all samus ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:18 pm
Deja made a face at her mother, how dare she allways assume that it was his fault everything started. Vuja always got the best treatment, the spoily brat. He pouted, his ears dropping against the back of his head. "Fine." he said, though his voice was very soft. He Glares at Vuja and if one where observant there where tears clouding his eyes.

The little colt turned away from them and bolted into the feild before falling down and flopping on the ground where he curled up in a ball. "she thinks she's so perfect...every one Looooves Vuja." he mummbled to himself.

Vudeux tilted his head a bit as he watched Deja run past him only to flop onto the ground a few feet away. The stallion furrowed his brown and walked towards Sgina and Vuja. He smiled at Vuja and bent down giving her a small nuzzle of the forhead. "Have you been picking on your brother again Vuja? You know how sensative he is..."  

Shariea

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:25 pm
Vuja wuzzled against her father adoringly, tucking her head against his neck and she muttered slightly ashamedly, "He started it." It was a lame excuse and she pouted,elaborating further,"Not my fault that he acts like a weirdo.I love you Daddy." she added quietly. She snorted indignantly and thought bitterly, Not my fault he's sensitive. Who's the girl, here? Jeez. She kept the meaness to herself for once and sighed, walking sullenly over to her brother to flop beside, and onhim a bit. It was about as loving as she got with her brothers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:37 pm
Vudeux chuckled softly and shook his head, she was such a suck up but he loved her anyway. Funny how he had dreaded getting tied down with children and here he found how much he really loved them. Vuja was certainly a daddies girl. Flicking his tail he walked beside Sgina and watched the children run around. "are they running you ragged?" he asked, though he tried to supress a smile.

Deja made a gunt as his sister came and laid down beside him, though some of her was over top of him. He rubbed his face on one of his legs and sighed. "what do you want?" he asked her, his tone was dripping in anger and wounded pride. He wanted to make his parents proud too...  

Shariea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:49 pm
Sgina shook her head at Vuja then turned to smile at Rahu. "That girl I fear will be a hand full...Doesnt seem to like me much either." Sgina sighed she had wanted to say something to Deja after his sister had walked away, but he took off before she could. She snorted this was hard she was not fit to be a mother in any way. She was about to go say something to Deja when Vuja flopped down beside him.
"Ill just talk to him later then....Abit....only Victor seems to like me the others dot seem to"Sgina whispered to Vudeux with a sigh.

"GRANDPA RAHU!!!" Victor shouted before galloping at the large stallion and running a circle round him.
"Grandpa my brother and sister are sooooo stupid, they are fighting over daddy, but see Im smart I know daddy and mommy love me so Im going to fight over you. Your my Grandpa and you like me best!! Right right?!!!!" Victor stopped running about when he saw his father. He had a different way of acting around him.
"Hello dad." He said nodding his head slightly. It was his way of respecting his father in an almost aw in which he distanced himself slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm
Sighing, Vuja nipped her brother's ear softly. It was a gesture that wasn't as mean spirited as most of her actions usually tended to be. She huffed and watched him reproachfully, "I want to lavish love and attention on my favorite white colored brother." The fact that he was her only white colored brotherdidn't seem to phase her and put curled up nextto him. "I wasn't trying to be mean." It was as closeto an apology as the girl wasgoing to get.  

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:55 pm
Rahu gave a nod to both Sgina and Vudeux, giving them there space. even if he didn't like Vudeux at all, but he had to respect the stallion for takign respocablity for his kids. he watched Victor almsot wide eyed at first since he wasn't use to since hyperness but only gave a grin at Victor after the shock of how hyper he was. " oh really now, why would you want to fight over me?" raising a brow at Victor, he then smirked a bit. " oh your going to have me play favortis now are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:04 pm
Vudeux dipped his head in greeting to Rahu, dispite the fact he didnt like him very much. He turned his head to look at Sgina and blinked a bit. "I think they like you just fine.. However Vuja is more of a daddies girl" He put it that way because he didnt want to admit that he was a softy to the girl and pretty much let her get away with whatever she wanted. "And the boys.. well Deja.. he tries to hard I think. He wants to be Good in both our eyes.. and he seems sensative."

Deja looked at his sister and sighed. "Fine." he said, his tone was a bit more plesant now but it was still forced. Still the colt seemed to understand that this was her way of saying she was sorry. He flicked his tail and suddenly rolled over, nipping at her ears. "rawr!" he laughed playfully at her.

Shariea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:17 pm
Sgina watched Deja and Vuja then looked back to Vudeux. "If you say so. Vuja is a little devil in hidding she'll be a real handful if we arent careful. You need to let her know that all the foals are equal to you." Sgina barly knew what she was talking about but it sounded right.

Victor raised a brow to his father as he said nothing in reply to his greeting. He lowered his head but then smiled turning as he heard Rahu speak.
"Cause you are My Grandpa and Im going to let you teach me how to be tuff. Though I bet I dont need too much help at it. Play favorites? Oh no I am your favorite there is no playing to be done." Victor laughed abit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:25 pm
It was contrary to her nature, but she aquiessed to his concerted effort of play. Inside the girl wanted to know why he couldnt just lie still and talk with her, but she instead played along, maybe it would make him feel better. She supposed that childish games were her pennance for being cynnical and making him cry. She yelped and rolled about in the grass with him, nipping back,"Raaaawrrr at you!" She could not help but smile, even if deep down inside she had to remind herself that this was for her brother's benefit. She wasnt enjoying this. really. Or at least thats what she told herself.  

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:33 pm
it only made Rahu smirk more at the reply he got from Victor. " oh really, your not wanting your father to do that when it should be him doing that?" it only amused him a bit how Victor seemed to cling at him. " hmm i see, well then at such a tuff responce back how can i argue?" flicking his tail, he mostly had his attention on Victor rather than the others at the moment.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff