Reply Other Football Leagues
Highschool Football Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garra_Uzimaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:46 am
Not in high school yet but when I go i hope to play as a RB but that will never happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:25 pm
Garra_Uzimaki
Not in high school yet but when I go i hope to play as a RB but that will never happen.

If you train, it's within reach.

Build up your stamina, get leg and back strength, and study your teams philosophy on offense.  

Dude-LAP

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 pm
Oddly enough my high school. The wolverine's are opening up in Texas. (PA HERE!)

Famous Athletes;;

Steven Breaston - AZ Cardinals
Ryan Mundy - Pittsburgh Steelers. (ROOKIE)
Jason Taylor- Washington Redskins

Lousaka Polite - Chicago Bears
Shawntae Spencer - San Francisco 49ers
Chris Edmonds Cincinnati Bengals

I personally remember watching Stevie B and Ryan Mundy playing. They made it to States, but never won it. The only game we would lose. Just like the Patriots, without cheating rumors and s**t going on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:51 am
R.i.mm.y
Oddly enough my high school. The wolverine's are opening up in Texas. (PA HERE!)

Famous Athletes;;

I personally remember watching Stevie B and Ryan Mundy playing. They made it to States, but never won it. The only game we would lose. Just like the Patriots, without cheating rumors and s**t going on.

Wow, nice.

My high school doesn't have many famous athletes. Just a few good tennis players, soccer players, and track athletes, but nothing too major. Someone from my high school played baseball for the Detroit Tigers, and there are currently two players in football that I think can go pretty far.

...But Jason Taylor, wow!  

Dude-LAP

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 pm
Dude-LAP
R.i.mm.y

Famous Athletes;;

Wow, nice.

My high school doesn't have many famous athletes. Just a few good tennis players, soccer players, and track athletes, but nothing too major. Someone from my high school played baseball for the Detroit Tigers, and there are currently two players in football that I think can go pretty far.

We're known for our football and musicals. Every other sport is kind of iffy..

Pittsburgh's also a football town. I don't know I guess it's because we only had on football head coach and he's rough on them.
One year he flooded the whole Stadium. I think when Stevie B and Mundy was there. So they learned to play in the mud.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm
R.i.mm.y
Dude-LAP
R.i.mm.y

Famous Athletes;;

Wow, nice.

Pittsburgh's also a football town. I don't know I guess it's because we only had on football head coach and he's rough on them.
One year he flooded the whole Stadium. I think when Stevie B and Mundy was there. So they learned to play in the mud.

Our school is football and baseball, pretty much. Although our soccer has been the school's best for a while.  

Dude-LAP

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:14 pm
Dude-LAP
R.i.mm.y
Dude-LAP
R.i.mm.y

Famous Athletes;;

Wow, nice.

Our school is football and baseball, pretty much. Although our soccer has been the school's best for a while.

We're all football and Musical. Our girls basketball team is pretty okay and we won other championships in sports, a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm
R.i.mm.y
Dude-LAP
R.i.mm.y
Dude-LAP
R.i.mm.y

Famous Athletes;;

Wow, nice.

We're all football and Musical. Our girls basketball team is pretty okay and we won other championships in sports, a long time ago.

Our football moved up to class A, and we went undefeated but lost in the third playoff game. Tennis and soccer have gone the farthest in the playoffs, recently for our school. We have a few state-caliber wrestlers too, but our school's not really known for famous athletes.  

Dude-LAP

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:25 pm
I play WR, FS, and Kickoff Return for the East Jessamine Jaguars.
Our Varsity team is okay... we are 3-2, both losses losing by 1.

But our Jv team sucks... 0-4. Lol... the Qb sucks, throwing to many Interceptions. Rb fumbles to much, and O-line can't block. Things looking bad for next years Varsity... =/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:45 pm
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football
I play WR, FS, and Kickoff Return for the East Jessamine Jaguars.
Our Varsity team is okay... we are 3-2, both losses losing by 1.

But our Jv team sucks... 0-4. Lol... the Qb sucks, throwing to many Interceptions. Rb fumbles to much, and O-line can't block. Things looking bad for next years Varsity... =/

Yeah, if my other sport wasn't in the same season as football, I'd play and probably play WR and FS too (maybe CB). My varsity team has a pretty good defense and a great RB. We run the ball most of the time, and it usually works. Our special teams is great too. We fell a game short of regionals last season, and hopefully we can make states.

...And I have no clue how our JV team is doing... confused  

Dude-LAP

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:30 pm
I'm going to play for the Smitshburg Leopards. They are located in Maryland. And we usually have the best Freshamn Football Team. We went undefeated last Season. I'm trying out for either RB, QB, or WR. Most likely RB since there will only be two competing for Starter. Me and my Friend. But I hate how everyone else underestiamtes me since I have never played Football and since I only weigh 124 lbs. But I play outdoor Football with some other friends and I am always RB and they say I should try out for RB or QB.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I'm going to play for the Smitshburg Leopards. They are located in Maryland. And we usually have the best Freshamn Football Team. We went undefeated last Season. I'm trying out for either RB, QB, or WR. Most likely RB since there will only be two competing for Starter. Me and my Friend. But I hate how everyone else underestiamtes me since I have never played Football and since I only weigh 124 lbs. But I play outdoor Football with some other friends and I am always RB and they say I should try out for RB or QB.

That's cool. Good luck.

...I always wanted to play football in high school. I probably could have started for a few positions. But the football season was at the same time as soccer, by better sport.  

Dude-LAP

mr cookie30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 pm
i play runing back safty coner tackel and punter  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 pm
chocolatechip30
i play runing back safty coner tackel and punter

Cool. If I played in high school, I probably would have played safety, cornerback, and punter. But not RB... confused  

Dude-LAP

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:43 pm
I actually had a question about what I should do next year. My friends are now saying do WR. The only problem is, I am really skinny, but tall. I'm 5'8", 126 lbs, and I have no idea if that is good enough to be starting WR. So I need some advice of what to do over Summer to get in WR shape and how to be a good WR. I can run a mile in 7-9 mins, and a Football field in 4-5 seconds most of the time. So I need some advice on how to get in WR shape, as I said before. Any suggestions.  
Other Football Leagues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff