8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:31 am
fpvs
arsilverangel
fpvs

Well you're all pretty with sparkles and stuff! That beauty goes without saying! biggrin

*turns attention back to Sammy*
heh.. YAAAY!!! i'm pretty!! and at least i got your attention for a bit.. can't blame you for lookin away.. *joins in the Sammy watching*

*scrolls up to look at Sammy again*
*tears well in eyes*
He's so pretty.... cry

Hehehe....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:56 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs
*tears well in eyes*
He's so pretty.... cry

Hehehe....

*happily gazes at pic*
*almost snorts* OMG! Dean!!! It was THIS BIG!!!!
*naughty mind*
*bites finger*

*pokes at where Dean's right hand is*
*snickers* mrgreen rolleyes  

fpvs
Vice Captain

angelet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:40 am
fpvs
arsilverangel
fpvs
*tears well in eyes*
He's so pretty.... cry

Hehehe....

*happily gazes at pic*
*naughty mind*
*bites finger*

Can't see pic crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:57 pm
angelet
Can't see pic crying

*having same issue with all pics on that site*
Right-click. Properties. Copy URL. Open. Return to this page. smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:42 am
fpvs
arsilverangel

Hehehe....

http://www.supernatural.4fans.net/gallery/albums/Season2/promos/SNBlood/normal_03.JPG

*happily gazes at pic*
*naughty mind*
*bites finger*

AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! That's so brilliant!!! his hand... xd .... see, I would never even think of this stuff... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:36 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs
arsilverangel

Hehehe....

http://www.supernatural.4fans.net/gallery/albums/Season2/promos/SNBlood/normal_03.JPG

*happily gazes at pic*
*naughty mind*
*bites finger*

AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! That's so brilliant!!! his hand... xd .... see, I would never even think of this stuff... *sigh*

*teehehehe* See, that's why you NEED ME! biggrin  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:46 am
fpvs

*reluctantly agrees*.... I guess I DO need you.... for SOME things....

blaugh heheh..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:51 am
arsilverangel
fpvs

*reluctantly agrees*.... I guess I DO need you.... for SOME things....

blaugh heheh..

Well, DUH!!! As well as the following wrong thought....

I wanna put my hand on Sam's neck... Lay him down... And do naughty things which I can't actually mention because Gaia is PG-13...

... I don't necesarily want to CHOKE him... Just rest my hand there... And feel his Adam's apple move up and down....
sweatdrop  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:02 pm
fpvs

I wanna put my hand on Sam's neck... Lay him down... And do naughty things which I can't actually mention because Gaia is PG-13...

... I don't necesarily want to CHOKE him... Just rest my hand there... And feel his Adam's apple move up and down....
sweatdrop

LMAO!!!! That is so creepy I love it!!! AAAAAAHAHAHA.. I dont want to -choke- him.... i just want to -touch-.. his.. adam's apple..... lmao! weirdo..

*goes up to jared* can i feel your adam's apple?

*dies of laughter*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:32 pm
arsilverangel
fpvs

sweatdrop

LMAO!!!! That is so creepy I love it!!! AAAAAAHAHAHA.. I dont want to -choke- him.... i just want to -touch-.. his.. adam's apple..... lmao! weirdo..

*goes up to jared* can i feel your adam's apple?

*dies of laughter*

*teehehehe* So... This another Thread Canvas Doll shouldn't enter? *giggles*
... And I'm creepy, now, am I??? *giggles* Noo!!! It's all about Sam! Not Jared! *giggles* Unless he were to dress up FOR me... AS Sam.... *nods* MM.....  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:30 pm
fpvs
*teehehehe* So... This another Thread Canvas Doll shouldn't enter? *giggles*
... And I'm creepy, now, am I??? *giggles* Noo!!! It's all about Sam! Not Jared! *giggles* Unless he were to dress up FOR me... AS Sam.... *nods* MM.....

Yah... Canvas should definately stay out of this one blaugh

You... are very creepy. But that is not always a bad thing. I like to consider myself quite the creep at times. 3nodding

How.... would Jared dress UP as Sam?... He IS Sam... lol... well unless he never wears stripped collar shirts xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:09 pm
Old Brokeback
Sam honestly plays the part of the Damsel In Distress.

Sadenning, but it needs to happen to someone.

he's Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen combined into one superloser. lol. Sorry. I just...couldn't resist. I'm an a** at times. Let's see how anyone else handles their mom actually dying in a fire. Although, it was something to do with gas, and I was 6. Creepy, no? ... anyways.

and fangirls..scary. lol.

but, i think it's funny when he chokes cuz he's really bad at it, it vaguely looks like how i feel after running in thin atmosphere. Or really cold air..damn coach made me vomit. its actually a funny story though...and random. sorry. bad day.

but, yeah, he is a damsel in distress, and it gives dean something to do, cuz how many times has dean been caught and needed help?..oh, once. the scarecrow. I could be missing something, but he's gotten his own a** out of trouble all the other times...except when John sacrificed himself. but...meh.  

DeanWinchester

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:46 pm
DeanWinchester
he's Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen combined into one superloser. lol. Sorry. I just...couldn't resist. I'm an a** at times. Let's see how anyone else handles their mom actually dying in a fire. Although, it was something to do with gas, and I was 6. Creepy, no? ... anyways.

and fangirls..scary. lol.

but, i think it's funny when he chokes cuz he's really bad at it, it vaguely looks like how i feel after running in thin atmosphere. Or really cold air..damn coach made me vomit. its actually a funny story though...and random. sorry. bad day.

but, yeah, he is a damsel in distress, and it gives dean something to do, cuz how many times has dean been caught and needed help?..oh, once. the scarecrow. I could be missing something, but he's gotten his own a** out of trouble all the other times...except when John sacrificed himself. but...meh.

heh... watch they actually based the show on aspects of your life blaugh

and.. *loves random* That's sad though.. making you... sick by running.. sad

Dean was also in trouble with Faith.. if it wasn't for Sam's refusal to let him go, he'd be dead... Sam also book-smartishly saved Dean in Rount 666 by figuring out about the hallowed land thus killing the car spirit.. Sam saved Dean in Nightmare after he saw Dean die..

Everyone has their moments..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:19 pm
*hehe* Also, there was the flash thingy to get the three Winchesters out of that room where the shaddows were attacking them! And WHO was driving the car after the demon went after them with John's body?

... And how many times has Sam stopped Dean in the new series??? From yelling at people doing nothing wrong?

But I see nothing wrong with Jared's chokey-Sam... *stares*

And Jared could dress up at Sam... OOo! He could let me strangle him! *wiggles eyes* *hehe* And yeah... I'll pass on that crappy jacket he's always wearing.... GAH!

Mmm.... Gonna have to get back to you on what turns Jared into Sam.... Certainly, have the hair all messy! biggrin  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:50 pm
fpvs
*hehe* Also, there was the flash thingy to get the three Winchesters out of that room where the shaddows were attacking them! And WHO was driving the car after the demon went after them with John's body?

Yes... there is that... blaugh

fpvs
... And how many times has Sam stopped Dean in the new series??? From yelling at people doing nothing wrong?

OMG I KNOW! It seems like almost every episode Sam is lecturing Dean about one thing or another... I just want them to be back to their semi-normal selves... cry

fpvs
But I see nothing wrong with Jared's chokey-Sam... *stares*

Yes... of which there has not been enough of this season... stare

fpvs
And Jared could dress up at Sam... OOo! He could let me strangle him! *wiggles eyes* *hehe* And yeah... I'll pass on that crappy jacket he's always wearing.... GAH!

Mmm.... Gonna have to get back to you on what turns Jared into Sam.... Certainly, have the hair all messy! biggrin

stare ......... weirdo. blaugh *partakes in fantasy*  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces