Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP]Another Goddess? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:28 pm
"Young, huh?" Khari said looking discouraged. "I suppose you gather wisdom then rather, it comes to you when you grow older." Looking a bit happier at Athruns playfulness in his flying, she asked "Do you go flying much? It seems that your a little kid that just learned how to fly." Khari laughed softly. "But I guess flying randomly is fun." She tossed to do a 180 twist in the air before calling out to him "Teleporing feels funny at first, but you'll get used to it." she shrugged her shoulders after causing her to go off-blance.

"ee!" She squealed taking a sharp turn to avoid a cactus in her path when she was knocked off-blance. "I guess I shouldnt adjust my shoulder or wings, when I'm flying randomly, should I?" She gave a sheepish and embarassed grin. "We all do mistakes anyways."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:41 pm
"With every breath you take you gain knowledge. Age or not doesn't always matter, but there are times where age does help to know things." A rich laugh came from Athrun's muzzle as he spun in the air and and floated down beside her.

"Is it so obvious that I fly so infrequently? Mostly I spend time on the ground with my family, but I do indulge in the occasional flight, it keeps my son amuzed and my brain from melting from his annoying hyperness."

Reaching over and grabbing her wing in his mouth, he righted her in a quick and simple motion and released the wing. "Well no, it's not. But then mistakes are how we learn."

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:28 am
Giving him an apolegetic look, she adjusted her wings a bit more and raised higher. "I guess, that I should practive my turns and such while I'm flying. I usaully just fly straight."

"How do your words of advice actually come out sounding good?" Khari snorted at herself. "I hope its not assumative of me, but from what you know, you really have lived a long, long while." Khari beamed at him.

"..Son?" it took a minute to register. "Do you have a mate too?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:55 pm
"Flying is something that comes natural. Just don't focus on it as much and let it come from your heart. You'll get the hang of it." Athrun said with a smirk, nodding his head faintly at her comment of his age. "Well, us old lions do know quite a bit."

A laugh came from him as he flicked his large wings and floated up above her momentarily. A goddess, he was talking to one of the beings he'd hated since he'd awoken with memories of having nothing. But now here he was talking to one as if he'd known her for a long time.

"Yes, I actually have two of them, and a mortal for a mate." Smiling softly, the god rolled over a large tree with his wings closed before opening them again and chuckling. "But sons run you rampant."

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:38 pm
"My heart is not something I'd normally release in anything or show anyone." She said quietly. It was too risky, even when Khari believed in the good of everyone. "But old lions do know quite alot. You know what they say, old age comes with wisdom while youth, I will keep my say on that quiet." She said in a happier tone.

"Two sons and a mate? I envy you, your never lonely!" Khari said affably, her eyes lighting up in hapiness. "I hope their well then? Do you see them often? It doesnt seem like you do if you say you travel around or walk alot."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:31 pm
"You should release it more often little one." Athrun said, quirking a grin as he patted her with a wing and spun up into the air happily, twirling so that two feathers were pulled from his white wings and fell down to the ground below. They would be found by who needed to, he knew that, he'd planned that.

Eyes flicked in the little goddesses direction as she spoke of wisdom and youth and age. Despite how he tried to hide it a laugh slipped from his white muzzle and the god put a paw over the end of it. "Age doesn't matter unless you're ancient like me. Wisdom is great but sometimes good old common sense will take you much further than wisdom ever could."

Reaching out with a paw to tap the end of Khari's muzzle, Athrun smiled softly. "I haven't seen my mate or one of my sons as much as I should, and for that I'm sure I'll be hurt the next time we see one another. But yes, loneliness can come even with those you love."

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:41 pm
Khari had a darker but not dark, look on her face. Her's should be protected, and she firmly shook her head aganst the idea. She looked at the two feathers with amusement, her mouth twitching. Apparently he had a very good heart.

"Common sense, huh?" she stifled a smile. "Apparetly I wasnt born with much then, was I?" she asked in a joking manner.

"..what?" She whirled around to see him? "How could love be anything but lonely? They .. hurt you?" Apparently, Khari had thought love and mates were a happy thing, but this certainly had to process.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:28 pm
Glancing at the white goddess from the corner of his eye, Athrun quirked a smile and shook his head. "Common sense is in the eye of the beholder. You'll never know if you have it until someone tells you that you do. Don't fret."

Staring at the female that had whirled around to face him, Athrun froze in mid-air and landed lightly on the ground hind legs first. "My love life... it isn't lonely right now... but for the last few decades it has been. After the loss of my family to the claws of friends I never thought I would love again and became lonely, now I'm happy. But my mate would hurt me because I haven't been around for so long, though not physically hurt. It's just a figure of speech." Laughter lit the air for a moment as Athrun sat down and laid his large wings out over the ground.

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:29 am
"Just like, you never know what you have, 'till its gone?" Khari smiled amused.

Khari laughed along with Athrun. "Well, I would hit my mate too, if he has been as gone as you have." Her eyes twinkled. "Fortunately, I am un-attatched. I like the freedom, instead of being tied down." She tucked her wings in neatly and said curiously, "Shall we start walking?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:03 pm
A curl appeared on one side of the gods muzzle as she spoke and he nodded his ehad to her with a chuckle. "That's very true. It'll always be that way though, its the equivilant of learning things the hard way."

"Sometimes freedom is better, but it's always good to go home and have someone to... 'hit' as you say." Athrun chuckled brightly and ruffled the hair on the top of Khari's head with a wing as he trotted slowly ahead of her and beckoned her with his tail.

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:10 pm
"Equivalent Exchange?" She asked. She had always believed in that, because the world wouldnt have been fair if it wasnt.

"Hit, I say but perhaps your mate will have a different punishment for you?" She said, mischeviously. Noticing the tail movement, she walked faster to match his pace and catch up. "Your like a good ol' father!" Khari smiled warmly. "Well, your one I imagined. Nice, kind, and always giving advice?" She nodded enthusiastically.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:10 am
"Exactly. But that's more my son's forte than my own. That's his realm after all." Athrun waved a paw at the thought. He hadn't seen either of his two godly children since they leapt from his own blood so many decades ago. He assumed that they were fine... assumed.

Laughter lit Athrun up and he shook his head while they walked along the ground, his wings folding up onto his back to hide his markings. It had been a long time since he'd been able to talk to another goddess as if it were natural. Maybe it was that Khari was so sweet and innocent, maybe it was that he knew without a doubt that it wasn't her, and maybe it was just that he liked her the same way he liked his own cubs. She was a great deal younger than him after all.

"I'm sure that Azraceri could find something to do to me. Sometimes I'm sure I deserve it after all." Ath grinned like a large juvenile, which in reality he sometimes was. After living for so many years the god knew the difference between acting your age and not sometimes saved you. "Now as to that... I couldn't tell you. I give advice to those that listen but I don't know how good of a father I am."

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:48 am
"His forte? What's he the god of then? Equivalency? Exchange? Sounds odd to me." She said, furrowing her brows to think about it.

Khari gave a giggle, in reply of Athruns laughter. What could she say? It was the truth to her -- after all. "At least, your a good sort of father. Your children must be raised, great." Her wings fluttered gently as she stopped for a moment and lifted her paw to rub her eye.

"Azraceci, huh? I think she should find something to do. Something that you very much dislike, should she? An eye for an eye!" Khari took notice of Athruns grin. It was a grin that suited him, in a friendly way. "People who dont listen, are people who want to make their path on their own, I suppose?" Khari had no initial path in life, no goals or anything. The thought made her heart ache. Was she out of place or something? She shook her thoughts away with a violent shake of her head. "Maybe you should stay home, instead of wandering around with strange lions like me, so you can attend to your cubs?" She suggested playfully.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:31 am
"He's the god of Equivalent Exchange... or something along those same lines." It was all a blur. Athrun knew that his son had been killed by his sister but he also knew that he hadn't seen them in the longest time considering how long he'd been asleep for.

Glancing over at her silently, the god didn't say a word, simply wondered what sort of life she'd had from before. Had she never had a pair of parents? Had she been abandoned?

Either way it wasn't any of Athrun's business to ask, that was her life and if she wanted to tell him of her life then he'd let her, but he wouldn't beg her for it or pester her about it.

A nod came from Athrun and he smiled at her. "Yes. Most that know what they're going to do don't need to be told or need to listen. It's the way things work. And as for staying home... I think I may... whenever I can find them all again."

ninja  

laefe

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:04 pm
Khari stated ahead, as she saw the god's questioning glance. She.. didnt particularly feel like sharing much of her life as, it wasnt something you would say casually in a conversation. She as grateful to Athrun, for not asking.

"As long as you have existing hope, something good will happen." She said softly but patted her paw on top of Athrun's forehead as a encouraging sign. "I'll even keep a eye out for you when I travel and meet other lions."

"Ack!" She looked over head at the sky titlting her head up, so much, that she almost fell flat on her back. "That was close!" She sighed and turned to Athrun. "If I do that next time, push me back up, okay?" She jerked her head to the sky. They had been walking and flying for quite some time now, that it seemed to be late afternoon.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff