29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Are you available you sexy kitty? -_^
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 31

Tetra Slash Michiki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:58 am
love ,its such a foreign word to me now ....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:40 am
michiki
love thy neighbor, love thy frienjd, love thy enemy, at the last bend, love of your children, love of your spouse, love of the widow, love is so nice, love and love, and love in this place, love and love, a smile to face... for when you love, yuo forget the fear, when you love, your close ones are near, =^,,,^=  

justice_prime

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:42 pm
justice_prime
michiki
love thy neighbor, love thy frienjd, love thy enemy, at the last bend, love of your children, love of your spouse, love of the widow, love is so nice, love and love, and love in this place, love and love, a smile to face... for when you love, yuo forget the fear, when you love, your close ones are near, =^,,,^=

that's sweet and true...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:34 pm
Hotalaska
justice_prime
michiki

that's sweet and true...
thanki you *bows politely*tis but a grind on the sea rock , as i see it  

justice_prime

Tetra Slash Michiki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:38 pm
that sounds familiar ,like i've heard it from someone ,or somewhere ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:18 am
what? a grind on a sea rock? or the poem i made that doesn't rhyme very well?  

justice_prime

Selesnya Evangel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:01 am
Do people really need love? If so then why are so many shunned and not given the chance for love? It is something I don't understand as love is a foreign emotion to me. Can anyone explain it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:44 pm
forgotten-priestess-kikyo
Do people really need love? If so then why are so many shunned and not given the chance for love? It is something I don't understand as love is a foreign emotion to me. Can anyone explain it?
love starts, when you see each other, throuh the eyes, ,and into their hearts, and stop being a stranger *hugs her*and become my neighbor =^,,,^= and then that pergresses farther untilll yada yada yada... but yeah, love first set is thy neighbor, thy enemy, i know you, i love you, is love in itself, hehee... that ism why everyone needs love  

justice_prime

Sarena128

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:17 pm
Every time I post the thread dies! crying Once I post something no one posts after that and the thread dies! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:27 pm
hmph... I try to keep posts living =^-^=

back on the subject: love is not something you can play around with. You can't just say you love someone and it be true. We say "I love you" To people almost every day, but do we really mean it? If we did mean it, we would have a deep, warm feeling that you only get when you've found true love every day. But if that happened, no one could find their true love. They'd just feel true love, and be empty inside... It's kinda sad when you think about it.....

Hotalaska

Bishop_Aldweiss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:14 pm
Hotalaska

back on the subject: love is not something you can play around with. You can't just say you love someone and it be true. We say "I love you" To people almost every day, but do we really mean it? If we did mean it, we would have a deep, warm feeling that you only get when you've found true love every day. But if that happened, no one could find their true love. They'd just feel true love, and be empty inside... It's kinda sad when you think about it.....

Hah... Of course we don't mean it... Because, after all... That so called "deep, warm feeling" you speak of doesn't truely exist. Oh sure, you can THINK you feel it... But, tell me... How do you lnow ANYTHING you feel actually exists?

Love is nothing more than an illusion... Created by the mind for ONE purpose... Procreation... The person sees someone, and his/her subconcious says "Oh, that person would give my offspring the genes hey need to thrive! TAKE THEM!" Now, this only means it discovers someone who COULD give good genes... Not necessarily that any "relationship" borne can bear chidren, for whatever reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:50 pm
Your all lucky i have no one that loves me. sad  

[Canadian_Destroyer]

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:01 pm
Diadrin
Hotalaska

Hah... Of course we don't mean it... Because, after all... That so called "deep, warm feeling" you speak of doesn't truely exist. Oh sure, you can THINK you feel it... But, tell me... How do you lnow ANYTHING you feel actually exists?

Love is nothing more than an illusion... Created by the mind for ONE purpose... Procreation... The person sees someone, and his/her subconcious says "Oh, that person would give my offspring the genes hey need to thrive! TAKE THEM!" Now, this only means it discovers someone who COULD give good genes... Not necessarily that any "relationship" borne can bear chidren, for whatever reason.
then what happens when you love someone , and both remain virgins forever?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:04 pm
wow i thought everyone was gone...oh well i know no one will love me. sad  

[Canadian_Destroyer]

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:09 pm
BrainStew11
wow i thought everyone was gone...oh well i know no one will love me. sad
i do not know, i love thy neighbor, but i think you mean you wwant a mrs. .... so i think you should wait it out, and i will wander off  
furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff