Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
If you were a character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveleeKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:08 am
As fun as that would be, I'd rather just respect what Kishimoto has already done with the series... o.o;; I think it's perfect just how it is!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:16 am
I would be Itachi but not being a boy so I would make my own name from his. whee  

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

E M O C0W

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:51 am
Eh fak u all . . Ill mangekyou you all xD . . Jk . . Guy vote for me on Avi areana on monday ! ! My avi is supporting this guild ! ! Its an Uchiha Sasuke look from Shippudden! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:02 pm
Hinata, i would make her actually talk to naruto and tell him how she feels  

you_see_but_do_you_really

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:13 am
I would beItachi but I'm a girl so....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:21 am
hmm it's a hard choise for me, but I would say most likely Itachi. The thing I would do different is to go off and kill Orochimaru. 1. because personally I think Orochimaru's a he'she. 2. he kinda scares me and remind me of a ***** 3. If I am going to have my little brother kill me some way or have his boddy taken, it will not be by some god forsaken old snake.... sorry to people who like Orochimaru...  

KissMeFatality

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:58 pm
I would be hinata or Sasuke.

Hinata: I would actually tell Naruto that She likes him and all. ^^

Sasuke:...hmm....I would...be him because during the forest of death I would avoid the Curse Seal Jutsu instead of standing there like an idiot and get the curse mark..yadablada.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:11 am
I would be Sasuke or Sakura. If I were Sasuke, I would be WAY nicer to Naruto and Sakura, but still keep that cool aura he releases to everyone around him. I would have even brought Sakura with me to go with the Sound Five. blaugh

If I were Sakura, I would be way more out of my shell *I'm talking about before the time-skip*, and focus on way more things than love and Sasuke. I would be practicing my Jutsu even more, so I could become more than I would become in Shippuden. But, Sakura's still very intelligent. 3nodding

sakura_chan_879

wife of sasuke and gaara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:24 pm
I think that I would be sakura and not be so damn annoying... she just gets in the way... I would make myself useful and fight for sasuke and naruto! scream Or I would want to be Sasuke and kill orochimaru and ignore the annoying sakura! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff