NO T^T Must look for it now
View Results

ShadowTraveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:10 am
a lizard in a tutu

no joke, check it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:33 pm

it took me forever to realise what they were eating at the dinner

and also, the heel-stepping thing, it's payback, I think.
Watch Barry in the dinner scene. When he slams his hand down, it's on Susan's hand.

`Ducky

Loch Ness Munter x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:07 pm
homg I <3 the disgusted look!
He kinda looks like Stewie in Family guy in the episode where Peter tries to breast feed him (PLEASE tell me if you know what I'm talking about!!!!)
It's like omgnowaiiiii i really regret THAT. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:36 pm
xxxvampirechikxxx
He kinda looks like Stewie in Family guy in the episode where Peter tries to breast feed him (PLEASE tell me if you know what I'm talking about!!!!)
I actually KNOW what you are TALKING about!!! Makes me wonder if off the set he tried spitting the Janet taste out of his mouth... Or the lip twitching thing. xd whee xd whee blaugh 3nodding  

YoungBowieLover

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:40 pm
Punk Debutante
ha, i've always LOVED that part just because she's all happy and singing, "God bless Lily St. Cyr" and feeling great, and there he is, looking like someone stuck something up his a** XD
i don't know if he would have cared about that too much... it is Frank.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:02 pm
heh, yay!  

UtaNeko

bri~hime

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:22 pm
This thread makes me want to point out small details that make me laugh too, but I can't pinpoint, there are too damn many!
---
let's see...
---
OMG! Ok, maybe the reason I find this so funny is because I"m very easily amused, but still! Right as "Sword of Damoclis" is starting, and they show Riffraff bouncing up and down as he spins the wheel thing, I don't know why, but I crack up EVERY time I see that. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:59 pm
I love that part XD I've watched the movie like a bajillion times. I've noticed most of the little fiddly stuff by now... and that's what makes the movie so fun! XD  

Erotic Nightmares
Crew

Neo-Generation Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:20 am
Oh man. Everytime I see RHPS I ALWAYS find something I never noticed before.

I'll have to look for that next time smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:21 am
xxxvampirechikxxx

lol yesss xd  

intentionally blank
Captain

Doctor Frank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:30 pm
I can't help it. Her armpit tasted bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:33 pm
xxxvampirechikxxx

lol.... i totally know..
omg lmao-ness!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

must... watch... rhps... again so i can pause it and laugh

Kumi Banana

The Amazing Bert Schnick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 pm
Not really anything that is funny, but if you watch during the Time Warp, when Columbia is tap dancing, in one shot the red carpet the Transylvanians are standing on is there, then it disappears, and reappears again.

Also, don't know if anybody else noticed, but in the scene at the church, in the background you can see Frank, Riff, and Magenta as the church people. And during Dammit Janet, the three church people are Riff, Magenta, and Columbia... Riff Raff is extremely easy to recognize, and Frank is easier to spot, but Magenta and Columbia are hard to recognize.

I just noticed for the first time like a month ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:30 am
DrCosmoMcKinley
Not really anything that is funny, but if you watch during the Time Warp, when Columbia is tap dancing, in one shot the red carpet the Transylvanians are standing on is there, then it disappears, and reappears again.

Also, don't know if anybody else noticed, but in the scene at the church, in the background you can see Frank, Riff, and Magenta as the church people. And during Dammit Janet, the three church people are Riff, Magenta, and Columbia... Riff Raff is extremely easy to recognize, and Frank is easier to spot, but Magenta and Columbia are hard to recognize.

I just noticed for the first time like a month ago.

did you notice that the wedding guests, the Transylvania's, and the imaginary audience in "floor show" are all the same group of people.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

intentionally blank
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 am
And I'm sure everyone noticed Columbia's nipples lol

And... when Dr. Scott is being pulled up the stairs and into Magenta and Columbia's room before he bursts through the wall, you can see the cord that pulls him. 3nodding  
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff