Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maybebaby888888888

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:44 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
I'm a big fan of Yoda.
yoda is awesome  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:11 pm
I've thought long and hard about which character is my favorite, and I don't have one. There're too many badass choices. Yoda, Vader, and R4-P17 (j/k) are all near the top.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:35 pm
ArFour is sooo cool.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:40 am
mace windu is one cool jedi the only jedi to be different and have a purple lightsaber i wonder who will kill him poor windu crying  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:50 pm
NickCpointless
mace windu is one cool jedi the only jedi to be different and have a purple lightsaber i wonder who will kill him poor windu crying

the only reason why mace has a purple lightsaber is bc Samuel L. Jackson asked for his lightsaber to be purple...  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:14 pm
*cough* Anakin *cough, cough*  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:41 pm
Cale Darksun
*cough* Anakin *cough, cough*

*cough AnakiN SOLO cough*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:25 pm
Nelowulf
NickCpointless

the only reason why mace has a purple lightsaber is bc Samuel L. Jackson asked for his lightsaber to be purple...
i know but it means that in a massive pool of jedi you will be able to find him unlike the others whith there blue and green only colours i still think that Gl should give some jedi yellow sabers so then the blue jedi could be jedi conslours yellow jedi sentinals and green jedi gardians does anyone agree?  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:57 pm
NickCpointless
Nelowulf
NickCpointless

i know but it means that in a massive pool of jedi you will be able to find him unlike the others whith there blue and green only colours i still think that Gl should give some jedi yellow sabers so then the blue jedi could be jedi conslours yellow jedi sentinals and green jedi gardians does anyone agree?

Except that sentinals, guardians, and consolars are mainly a biproduct of KOTOR...

And what color would masters get? Plaid? they are masters in all three areas....  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:29 pm
gotta be Han Solo, hands down. however, i also like Piet, Needa, Ackbar, Crix Nadine, and think Wedge Antillies is simply the s**t. Mon Mothma's pretty cool...  

Nospai Deathous

TehCorn

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:25 pm
It's hard to say. I like Solo because he needed no saber, no hokey religions or "force", no, he was badass with just a blaster and flying prowess.

In the video game area, we have HK-47, who needs no explanation. I also liked Kreia, she gave quite an interesting perspective on the situations in the game.

I can't think of anyone in the EU, but that's probably because I'm tired and less familiar with the EU.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:37 pm
all good choices. If ya like Han solo Corn man, then you should get aquainted with Dash Rendar, a man worthy of comparison to solo. and while we're on the topic of dashing Rogues, another good criminal is the delvilish devaronian Villi, from the Dark horse comic books. he plays no side and always comes out the survivor. he's no Solo or Rendar, but he's endearing. and one more rogue you should check out is the character I play in the Chronicles RP of the guild.((self advertisement)). I think he's worthy enough to include in my little list of galactic scum.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sweens6591

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:52 pm
Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar are my favs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:43 pm
I like Grand Admiral Pellaeon. He was just..so cool.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:45 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
I like Grand Admiral Pellaeon. He was just..so cool.

He lost to piet though.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces