Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Settia and Vevina - A New Friend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:33 pm
Settia chuckled at Vevina's answer. "Well then. I guess that was a pretty hard question or and easy one since everything is your favorite." smiling the poinsettia mare thought of another question to ask her new friend. "Hmm, what can I ask you next...do you have any siblings or family other than your mate?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Vevina nodded "Most people think me as odd because I love everything..." She giggled "I have My mother, father and two siblings, Wild Rose and Thistle" she smiled "And I am hoping one day I may have my own foals" vevina had to ask something of settia as well "How many foals have you had I know of your daughter already anymore?" she asked intreagued.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:17 pm
Settia smiled and gave another chuckel. "It is good that you like everything. I think that it is okay to love everything." the red mare flicked her tail as they walked contently. "I also have two sons, Jazz and Fenrir. Tori is my daughter's name." Settia said, she didn't mind talking about her children.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:06 am
Vevina laughed happily she hadn't had much fun lately thinking of Kasida Settia helped a little "I should meet them one day." she smiled "They must be nice after knowing you" she grinned. Vevina put a little jump in her steps and made them lighter. Vevina was content finally walking and talking with settia.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:52 am
Settia smiled at the younger mare. "Yes, you should. They would be happy to meet you too, I am sure." The younger mare's prance made her think of how Jazz would prance about. "Jazz walks the same way you are now. He looks silly doing it. Imagine a big red stallion prancing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:59 am
"Really thats neat" Vevina smiled she didn't think there were others with her child-like personality. Vevina giggled "Yeah I guess that would look silly" she admitted chuckling. The gray paint mare cantered ahead of settia and bucked still filled with the boundless energy as a foal.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:08 pm
"It is quit the sight. He acts like he is still a foal sometimes. Though I haven't seen him in a while so I don't know if he has changed or not." the red mare said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:38 pm
Vevina laughed "I bet it is, although no more than watching me parance around." she cuckled a prance still in her step. "Soquili like that don't change and thats a good thing." Vevina wondered why she was sighing but just smiled. "So um..." she broke off trying to think of something to say she kept walking. "Were did you go for so long?" she asked Settia curiously.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:19 am
"I am sure that you are right and that he has not changed." the red mare said as she flicked her tail and continued to walk. "I went everywhere almost while I was away. I just walked and when wherever my feet took me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 pm
Vevina gave a sweet and kind hearted smile "Could you tell me about were you went?" she asked curiousity spiking up. "I haven't left the forest that often, I have seen the plains but I'd love to know more." she said intent upon the red mares answer if she would tell her about her adventures. Vevina wisked her tail side to side.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:17 am
Settia smiled at being asked to tell about her travels. "I would love to tell you about my travels! I too have been to plains and I have also seen the desert. It is one of the most beautiful places around in it own respect." the red mare told her new friend. "In the desert, there are no trees or bushes and certainly no grass. Instead there are plants called Cactus that has very prickly leaves on the outside that can hurt you if you get to close. And the dirt is nothing but sand. There are very few that live there because during the day it is extremely hot but at night it gets freezing. And when the sunsets the skye turns from blue to gold red, and orange!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff