[PD] New... erm. Friends.(Bree/Simon x Michael/Earako) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 pm
Bree's smile widened a tad. Step one, check. Hmm... Was it wrong of her to be so forward with it? Other girls had always said so... Said you should tease the guy, let him come to you. No kisses on the first date, blahblahblah.

...Naw. That was silly, why wait when you could have it now? So what if she was a "slut'" that term only seemed to work in her favor... It meant no one expected to stay after the main event. Oh well, thoughts for later... new man toy for now.

"Alright!" She piped happilly, waving to simon to follow her. "I'm parked out this way..." She pointed "You could follow me in your car?"

Simon frowned, greaat. Visitors. Whippie. Oh well, atleast he was leaving, then he could ignor them in the comfort of his own home, instead of trying to find some stupic new outfit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:15 pm
"That'd be great." Michael agreed, taking Earako's hand in his and squeezing it affectionately as he led his daughter back outside. He made his way quickly to the jeep that was his, 'driving with the batling and her dragon' vehicle, and climbed inside.

Lunch sounded... nice.

Though in truth, his mind was on other activites.

For her part, Earako was excited. Da' took her to lunch with people all the time. But it was always Kyle and Lithle, and usually at Lost Here. This was something new and different. Maybe the shark kid would warm up to her over food.

Confidence was once again restored.  

lithle

Arafel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:57 am
It was an easy trip to the cars, a breif "wait here by yours I'll come around in mine" managed to close the parkinglot's gap between them, and soon Bree was cheerily leading a new toy back to her home. Maybe it was sad that her mind wasn't even on the idea of lunch... Well, other than a mental calculation on how long that food would take to get there, and then how to draw him away from the food to her bedroom.

Simon took to moping in his seat the whole ride back, only speaking up once to ask "Can we atleast get seafood?"

"Maybe." She returned, she was in a good enough mood... And maybe the sharkboy wouldn't be so bitter on a full stomach of fish.

The drive wasn't too far, they were soon arriving on a moderatly sized 2-story house, parking on the side of the street Bree exited the car with a smile, waiting for the car in tow to stop so she could lead them to the front door. Even just walking to said door there was an extra, but subtle, wiggle in her hips, to which Simon rolled his eyes.

[Trashbin]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff