Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm a member?
  Yes! Yay!
View Results

Koneko Momo-hime

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:41 pm
Kagra123
Soraxas
Kagra123
Soraxas
yo i'm new........................*waves* hi Miss Link
thats ok so is this guild xd

yeah fear the bannana*pulls out bannana*
OMG I LOVE THE PICTURE IN YOU SIGY

huh oh yeah its okay its from some other place  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:40 am

'ello! am new to gaiaonline. <.<; am Siri Valentine, among many other names ^.^ love zelda and other rpgs. and cosplaying ^o^ went to my first convention last weekend. heart  

Siri Valentine

Shadow7871

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:33 pm
hi!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:35 pm
Shadow7871
hi!
welcome to the guild I hope if you dont mind if i poke you? GOODY!!!!!!!!!! *pokes* hehehehehehehehe *pokes repeditivly harder and harder. notices the pokes are leaving a bruise* eek oops *runs away*  

l h i p p o l

Momcilo

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:36 pm
I didn't post an intro here...
I'm Momcilo. I'm 14. I'm cool. cool
Zelda rules.

Malon Rules. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:40 pm
Kagra123
Shadow7871
hi!
welcome to the guild I hope if you dont mind if i poke you? GOODY!!!!!!!!!! *pokes* hehehehehehehehe *pokes repeditivly harder and harder. notices the pokes are leaving a bruise* eek oops *runs away*

its ok i get poked by my sis all the time so no biggie biggrin  

Shadow7871

l h i p p o l

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:48 pm
Shadow7871
Kagra123
Shadow7871
hi!

its ok i get poked by my sis all the time so no biggie biggrin
ok *pokes him so much i give him several bruises* poke...poke..poke.. NOW YOUR EYE!!!!!!!! dooooonon doooooooonon dooonondoooonondonondonondonondononDONON!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Hi, i'm Pyro Link, i'm a really big fan of the legend of zelda and i'm part of the crew. If any one needs help on OOT or MM, i'm the person to ask, i can help you with games or tell you cool cheats.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyro_Link

Unbeatable Survivor

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:42 pm
Pyro_Link
Hi, i'm Pyro Link, i'm a really big fan of the legend of zelda and i'm part of the crew. If any one needs help on OOT or MM, i'm the person to ask, i can help you with games or tell you cool cheats.

thanks for inviting me Pyro Link heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:06 pm
X_DARKWOLF_X
Pyro_Link

thanks for inviting me Pyro Link heart
WELCOME!!! come visit the shoppe anytime!!!  

l h i p p o l

shipporocks08

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:10 pm
uhhhh hi... im shipporocks08 but its shorter to just call me rayray.... ya thanks Kagra123 for inviting me... even though i've never really played many zelda games.. but i can't WAIT for the new one to come out because it looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally awesome blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:31 pm
G'day, my name is Kuya AJ. I'd like to say thank you to Miss Link for letting me join this guild. Legend of Zelda ROCKS!!! My cousin reserverd Twilight Princess and I'm going to get Phantom Hourglass for the DS.

Yes!

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

KuyaAJ

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:03 pm
Siri Valentine

'ello! am new to gaiaonline. <.<; am Siri Valentine, among many other names ^.^ love zelda and other rpgs. and cosplaying ^o^ went to my first convention last weekend. heart
HIYA!! welcome, welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:34 pm
WELCOME YOU GUYS!!!!!! (oh and if your looking for my intro im in the mod ^.^) YAAAAAAA LoZ ROX xd ... hey hey hey rayray COME GANY TO THE SOUP KITCHEN!!!! OH and help your slef to anything in the fridge *evil luaghter*  

l h i p p o l

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces