Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh GX: Duel World Cup[Check 1st Post Always for Updates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:36 pm
Jillyfro
Can I be myself?

((occ: in the rules, it states you can play as a "made-up" character, however you first must choose an original character from the yugioh world and play as both of them equally... ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:10 pm
Apeiron King of Light
Jillyfro
Can I be myself?

((occ: in the rules, it states you can play as a "made-up" character, however you first must choose an original character from the yugioh world and play as both of them equally... ))
Then I'll be Marik and Light.
Light being me.

DarkKingJilly

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:05 pm
Sobaku Soshi

To Marik Ishtar:
You have been formally invited to the Duel World Cup. Your participation in the Battle City Tournament hosted by Seto Kaiba was astounding. You were runner-up in the tournament and even then you gave the Duelist King a run for his money. To have been able to wield such power as the Winger Dragon of Ra, the DWCO invites to join in an event that will host some of the worlds top duelist including that of one Yugi Mutou. You maybe at a disadvantage without your god card, but you also know the god cards disadvantages as well, and in turn could have a higher chance then Yugi Mutou to win. Obviously the winner will recieve a cash prize as well as title of World Duelist. Transportation and such will be provided.

-Sobaku Soshi (Headchair of Customer Services relating to DWCO

Sobaku Soshi

To "Light":
You have been formally invited to the Duel World Cup. Your achievement in the DWC Qualifier was excellent. As said, for being a winner or runner-up you gain an invitation to this prestigue tournament. Both transportation and lodging will be provided.

-Sobaku Soshi (Headchair of Customer Services relating to DWCO

Both light and Marik accepted for Jillyfro  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:44 am
Apeiron King of Light
Yukito Tsukura
What? No Kujaku Mai? Awww... xp

what...you wanna play as Mai? If so then you can...

I'll be Mai... ^_^ You can tell i based my deck on hers (except I added extra cards) My deck is Harpie 4.0. When i was using a Mai replica it was Harpie 2.0 Bwahahaha! :laughs evily, light effects create lightening and a big fan blows to make his hair fly in the air:  

Yukito Tsukura

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:17 am
Yukito Tsukura
Apeiron King of Light
Yukito Tsukura
What? No Kujaku Mai? Awww... xp

what...you wanna play as Mai? If so then you can...

I'll be Mai... ^_^ You can tell i based my deck on hers (except I added extra cards) My deck is Harpie 4.0. When i was using a Mai replica it was Harpie 2.0 Bwahahaha! :laughs evily, light effects create lightening and a big fan blows to make his hair fly in the air:

Alright!

Sobaku Soshi

To Mai Kujaku (Mai Valentine):
You have been formally invited to the Duel World Cup. Your reputation perceeds you as being not only one of the top duelist but also one to be a challenge for the Duelist King. We also know of your mishap earlier but we have been informed that event is cleared up now. This tournament will be well governed so there will be nothing close to that. Also, the winner not only recieves the title World Duelist, but also a nice cash prize. Accomodations will be provided such as the ride to there and even lodging.

-Sobaku Soshi

Yukito Tsukura, accepted as Mai Kujaku.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:16 am
Yes!! Now only if the RP would start...  

Yukito Tsukura

Spiral Knight

Original Regular

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:56 am
Hotaru Soshi

To Seto Kaiba
You have been formally invited to the Duel World Cup. Mr. Kaiba, your technology has been used throughout the dueling history and you are an amazing duelist to have been able to stand up to the Duelist King himself. But at the DWC, you'll be able to show what you're truelly made of and claim you are better then one of our participants going by the name of one Yugi Mutou. We assume you can make personal arrangements to the tournament location, but if you need assistance please call. I for one am expecting great things to come of this tournament if you enter.

-Hotaru Soshi (Headchair of DWCO)

Sitting apon his throne like chiar within his office high atop the esteemed Kaiba Corporation skyscraper, a small smirk reached the lips of the world reknowned Seto Kaiba. "Yugi... I won't, no I can't let you hold my title as the world's greatest duelist any longer." He said dullfully under his breath. as he did a short boy with unruley black hair holding a clipboard embroided with the kaiba Co. Logo across it's back aproached Seto. "Hay, Seto what's that you got there." Seto responded as he looked into the face of his younger brother Mokuba Kaiba. "I'm going to get what's rightfully mine. Now get my personal Jet ready." Mokuba tited his head to the side as he let loose a short sigh "Your dueling again aren't you? -sigh- Allright I figured as much. Your jet is allready for you in the hanger." Seto stood to his feet and walked over to a rather large safe to his left, the safe hidden behind a portrait of his beloved Blue Eye's White Dragon. a few short clicks and in his hands reted a large silver suitcase containing his Precious cards both old and new. Turning abruptly Seto raced over to a large eleveator door, as he did he spoke these his last words of wisdom to his little brother Mokuba for the time being... "Don't screw things up while I'm away. Your in charge of the entire company. I'll be back soon." The doors closed behind him with a loud whisp as it shuttled him to his own personal flight deck, before him was his multi-millon dollar personal jet shapped like his Blue Eye's White Dragon. Entereing through a top hatch near the head He showed a thumbs up to an unnamed employee who released the restraints on the main deck giveing him clearence to take off. The engines booomed with sound and color as kaiba Took off at a ridiculous speed out of his hanger, his target Yugi Mutou the King of games.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:29 am
"Yugi..." Marik whispers to himself as he works on his deck.
~flashback to battle city where Yami Marik kept using Ra to try and kill Yugi various times~
"This time I'll be dueling you. Not that fiend...*
*Marik holds his deck up to his face, as if looking into the heart of the cards*
"Yes this will do..."
*Marik puts his deck into his deck holder and picks up his bag then he starts off for the boat that will take him to the island*

*Sitting in his room, Light looks over his cards again*
"I keep looking at my cards, but I don't see anything wrong....yet I have that feeling something needs to change...blah!"
*Light looks through his cards again, finding no solution*
"Tch, maybe the fact that the worlds best dueslist are coming here, on this island, is making me not think straight!"
*Light lies down upon his room floor letting out a sigh*
"Yes...Yugi will be here..."
~flashback to various Yugi moments, most of wich involve him saying "...heart of the cards..."~
"...heart of the cards eh..."
*moment of meditation*
"I think I can do this now."
*Light sits back up and looks over his cards again. After exchanging cards he puts his deck together and holds it firmly. He then whispers to himself...*
"...Truth..."

DarkKingJilly

Baltal14

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Judai enters his dorm room. He finds a letter on his desk. He reads it
Sobaku Soshi

To Judai Yuki:
You have been formally invited to the Duel World Cup. Since you are a student of Duelist Academy, you are given special rights into entering. You do not need to take the qualifier tournament to enter, nor will we accomadate you with either a ride there or a new duel disk. Thank you and we hope to see you there.

-Sobaku Soshi (Headchair of Customer Services relating to DWCO)

"Sweet!" he says. "This is my big chance to get another duel against Yugi and Kaiba's decks. World's Best Duelists get your game on!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:04 am
:Mai carefully brushes her hair whilst sitting on her bed. Various bags stuffed full with clothing and make-up litter the floor. In the middle of her bed lay an open envelope with a letter lying nearby:

*I wonder why they sent me a message all of a sudden. Oh, well. A challenge is always healthy. But last time I went to a tounement....*

:Mai sighed and put down her brush and snapped a card off the top of her deck which was lying on the table next to her:

*Harpie S.B..... Better get going.*

:She placed the card back with the rest of them and slipped it into her deck pocked strapped onto her leg. Before walking out of the room she called the bell boys to pick up her bags.:  

Yukito Tsukura

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:18 pm
Yugi held the note in his hand. He had read all of the context plus the rules note included.

He thought to himself This event sounds pretty fun, however... it seems more of hastle then anything. Maybe we should skip it...

A more fiercer voice took over in his head, This may not be a good idea...everytime we are dragged into a tournament like this one, something evil happens

Flashes of duelist kingdom, battle city and a few others had gone through his mind. You're right... it's best we go, on top of that...I can miss a bit of school Yugi chuckled, then made the arrangements to leave.

[the next day]

Yugi had gotten into the limo that picked him up and headed on the plane to Duel Academy Island.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:21 pm
Gekkou had just recieved his letter, when he finished reading it he noticed the last name "Soshi". He clenched the paper hard, "This...this is not good...I thought..." he paused and started to breath harder and harder, which was not normal for the quite and pleasent Gekkou Tenma. "I must go... to stop them". He raced off not waiting for his ride provided, but that was okay since he was the heir to the Pegasus legacy, he was able to get the company jet to head him out to Duel Academy Island.  

Apeiron King of Light

Yukito Tsukura

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Woah....

:Mai stepped frown the long bridge of the ship which had brought her to the island:

It's so big...

:A man stepped out from behind the bushes:

Mai Valentine?

:She nodded:

We've been waiting for you. Please follow me.

:After making sure all her cards were with her, she followed the man to the large building in the center of the island. Behind her several men struggled with her bags and complained about what was inside them:  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:59 pm
*Marik arrived at the island and got off the boat and set foot on the island*
This place seems interesting enough.
*Marik examined a few of the students watching to try and gauge their strength. A student rushed past him saying exuse me, Marik just brushed it off and thought he saw Mai up ahead*
"That looks like her. Infact I'm sure it is..."~flashback to battle city where Yami Marik took her soul~"I should apologize..."
*Marik slowly walked up to her*

*Light watched as several duelist came by, seeing Mai as one of the first world famous duelists. He then saw Marik walk up slowly and almost next to him.*
"Mai...Marik...just seeing them in person is making me nervous!"
*He thought to himself. He got up and rushed passed Marik saying exuse me in a slightly shaky voice. Light walked several yards away from main building*
"I thought I could stay there, and watch as those duelist arrived, but just looking at them, I can tell that they've been through duels my mind can't even fathom"
*Light clenched his fist*
"But I won't run away..."
*Light turned around and walked back to the main building*

DarkKingJilly

Ryuto Asamiya

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:02 pm
Ryo took a breath as he arrived at the island once again then gave a small chuckle. "This'll be interesting...I've been waiting for a rematch with Judai."  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff