Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Big mistake I made in C.O.N. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever made a major mistake in a game, that really frustrated you?
  No I am perfect and never commit errors in games.
  A few times. meh.
  Once and it has haunted me ever since.
  I just like to get money from polls.
View Results

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:34 pm
red_moon_wolfess

He was playing Pokemon Pearl in the middle of class when we weren't doing anything, he beats a gym boss and soon after the teacher walks up and tells us to get working on something, he closes his DS without turning it off, figureing he will just save it later. So we get to work, but My friend puts up a bit of a fight before getting to work and eventualy the topic gets to how expensive the DS and games are. During the explanation he popps his game cartrage out, and almost into a can of paint, to show the teacher what the game looks like and tell her it is worth at least 50$. By this time I am laughing my butt off, and soon after my friend opens up his DS and asks " what happend to my game? I didn't save it!"

Sorry, but... rofl That was just too funny!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:25 pm
LilKitty115
While playing FFX, I sold the items needed to get Anima without realizing it until I got the strategy guide. I was told Anima is really helpful while fighting Sin... 60 or 70 hours into the game, and I restarted.

There are items to get Anima? Do you mean the Door to Tomorrow or whatever its called? I can't beat that monster in front of the door to Anima. So close! gonk

I save almost religiously. I got sick of always replaying stuff when I die. I'm pretty good at RPG's so I don't usually die but I don't want to chance it. xd Like the other day, I was playing Dragon Quest. I just beat this killer treasure chest and got the Venus Tear. It wasn't hard but the place was a maze and irratating. So afterwards, I give the chick the gem and leave to sell stuff and get new armor. I'm getting ready to go and explore a little when I shift on the couch and the PS2 slides out of the cabnet, lands on the floor and turns off. stressed 2 hrs of work, gone. I beat it again but Angelo died and didn't get any XP. He's already at a low level so that's annoying but I didn't feel like doing it again, lol.  

mysticneko

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Uh, I'm hoping this is on-topic, since this discussion is listed as the threa for 'Champions of Norrath'...
You know the Orc Leader? His name is PELYS. WTF KIND OF NAME IS THAT FOR AN ORC?!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:36 pm
The greastest screw-up I've ever done is this: I was helping a friend of mine in FFX. After telling him that the reason why he was getting massacred so much was due to the fact that his characters were weak, equipped with pathetic items, and weren't that far advanced in the gridness..I accidently saved his file over my overwhelming incrediable file. I had spent over 30 hours doing nothign but level up. I had killed seymour 3 in about 2 minutes on my file. I cried. And it haunts me at night.
Other than that just wastefull uses of potions & other items here-and-there like any other gamer.  

Sakyh

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:27 pm
MsDevin92
red_moon_wolfess

He was playing Pokemon Pearl in the middle of class when we weren't doing anything, he beats a gym boss and soon after the teacher walks up and tells us to get working on something, he closes his DS without turning it off, figureing he will just save it later. So we get to work, but My friend puts up a bit of a fight before getting to work and eventualy the topic gets to how expensive the DS and games are. During the explanation he popps his game cartrage out, and almost into a can of paint, to show the teacher what the game looks like and tell her it is worth at least 50$. By this time I am laughing my butt off, and soon after my friend opens up his DS and asks " what happend to my game? I didn't save it!"

glad you got a laugh out of it! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:37 pm
red_moon_wolfess
MsDevin92
red_moon_wolfess

glad you got a laugh out of it! xd

3nodding  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items