Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Scientology Q&A (with a real Scientologist!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scientology is...
  A load of bull!
  The Space General Xenu will blow you up! Don't be hatin'!
  Umm... I really don't know.
  Gold, onegai? *puppy eyes*
View Results

Copper Forrest

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:18 pm
PickleBoy
I went. I went on Saturday. ...
So thats about all that I asked. Pppf... Ummm... Er... sweatdrop

Thx for sharing tho. Twas interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:19 am
I told him about finding a lot of things of wikipedia and he got kinda irritated that I believed it. xd He was like "Well, Wikipedia is a place where people can add comments of their own. And people aren't always reliable about things." Etc etc.  

PickleBoy

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:57 pm
Muaethia
Thanks! Meh, wikipedia obviously isn't so reliable after all. Either that, or perhaps it differs in different areas.

He did talk about "sectors"...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:28 pm

I wouldn't have had the guts to ask about the chicken egg thing. xD
Are there any other popular new kind of things out there besides scientology?

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:21 am
I think he didn't talk about Space Captain Xenu because you have to be in Scientology for several years (And several hundred dollars) before they tell you about it. At least, that's what South Park said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:26 pm
Lethkhar
I think he didn't talk about Space Captain Xenu because you have to be in Scientology for several years (And several hundred dollars) before they tell you about it. At least, that's what South Park said.
And lets all believe southpark! no seriously its like the only true thing left. I mean now that wekipedia is evedently corupt.
lol anyways. I wonder if we could find a scientoligist guild on gaia and have an embasitor go and Learn some stuf. HEY that is such a great idea! EMbasADORS!!! We could have people go check out all the religions and other guilds and then they have ones here. Like in a respectable enviorment... Oh hoh hoh what now who is on a role talk2hand  

E_Night

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:07 am
E_Night
Lethkhar
And lets all believe southpark! no seriously its like the only true thing left. I mean now that wekipedia is evedently corupt.
lol anyways. I wonder if we could find a scientoligist guild on gaia and have an embasitor go and Learn some stuf. HEY that is such a great idea! EMbasADORS!!! We could have people go check out all the religions and other guilds and then they have ones here. Like in a respectable enviorment... Oh hoh hoh what now who is on a role talk2hand

That's an awesome idea. We should make a thread for it and vote on ambassadors.

Who gets Catholicism?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:20 am
Lethkhar
E_Night
Lethkhar

That's an awesome idea. We should make a thread for it and vote on ambassadors.

Who gets Catholicism?

I want teh jehovas witnesses mrgreen

Baptists woudn't be too bad to infultrate ninja

Muaethia

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:50 pm
So yall really do like my idea? eek Party on. I shall make a new thread then  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:55 pm
xd Lurve!  

PickleBoy

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2