Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:10 pm
^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:21 pm
ok this is a question for you. Im co-ownign with buffy. Now we talked about this a while ago when i first agreed to co-own with her. When she gets her own Soquili, can she be taken off of kings tag as a co-owner?  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:54 pm
Libra07
ok this is a question for you. Im co-ownign with buffy. Now we talked about this a while ago when i first agreed to co-own with her. When she gets her own Soquili, can she be taken off of kings tag as a co-owner?

I'll pass it by sirenz on aim since she is on and let you know ^^ but I don;t see why not. Meeki did that with Fidash's soquili  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:57 pm
^^ thank you i would love to know if we can do that or not X)  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:05 pm
she was just saying you guys would have to rp it out. I'm asking her if she wants to post a reply about what she'd like done.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:07 pm
Rp it out? Buffy doesnt really rp him that much sweatdrop im confussed on what you mean by that XD'  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:13 pm
well she feels the pet would be confused having 2 owners its loyal to so therefore one is leaving him for another pet....she was saying she just wanted that rped out. Maybe in the teepee just a few posts?? or pm Soquili and ask Sirenz for clarification as to what she would like to see happen ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:33 pm
Hmm ^^ i sort of get it now. Ill re read in the morning XP im tired ill be back tomarrow XD thank you though  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:41 pm
Just posting this so there's no confusion. At first Atrocity was co-owned between Fidsah and I, but I've never roleplayed him and after he developed a personality by Fidsah, I asked Sirenz if it was ok if full ownership goes to him. She accepted it.

However, so there's no confusion, as the card still has my name on it, I wanted to point that out here so my permission isn't needed for anything Fidsah chooses to do with Atrocity.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:30 pm
Nel and Kami's Co-Ownership Agreement

-Nel_Zelpher_2005 has main rp rights, although .K.amikaz.e. may rp him now and again as she desires.
-.K.amikaz.e. gets sole ownership of a basket from Helaku's first breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone.
-Once .K.amikaz.e. gains ownership of said basket, full rp rights of Helaku belong to Nel_Zelpher_2005. .K.amikaz.e.'s name remains on the tag, however.
-Breeding and other important decisions are subject to .K.amikaz.e.'s approval, as long as she replies within two weeks. After that, it's Nel_Zelpher_2005's decision.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:32 pm
*hopes she's doing this right* >.> Being first isn't easy...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:17 pm
Artemis is co-owned by my and 'Zoe.

'Zoe has all rp rights, I will not rp her unless she is not around or she has allowed me to, that is for her to decide.

Everything else will be a joint decision, she will have the final say in what happens though, even though she doesn't know this yet, but its here so she will have to.

Breeding partners however will be a joint decision, neither of us have the final say till we both agree on something, choice of baskets will happen if and when they come, that will be a decision between the owners of both Soquili and will be up to 'Zoe if we only end up with two baskets.  

Remove

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:05 pm
ok guys I just need Zoe and kami to post confirmation. I'll add it though  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:57 pm
I confirm Nel_Zelpher's co-ownership statement.

Kamicles

`Zoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:18 am
A confirm Removes co-ownership statement.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff