Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Event-R] Nocturne for the Lost (Chalcanthite/Fettelite) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:35 pm
"It was silly, at least that was how I thought when he first told me of all the things but I guess it was a bit odd just seeing some of the things he said coming true. The Valencian I met was quite nice, I learned some interesting things about them through her. It was still a bit odd to get used to, how very different they were than anything I had seen up until that point. I had been a bit occupied when the initial batch of them had arrived as well. Not so much due to paperwork, I just would lose track of time while in the Rift looking for things."

Cat eyes were the biggest thing that had caught his attention, that and their odd uniform. It probably had turned out better than a lot of first encounters had gone if he went by what Natron had told him. It was easier to try thinking about that than the creeping memories that lingered on the edge of his mind. The complement snapped him out of his thoughts though, ceasing the continued slump into himself as he'd sat there.

"Oh, thank you. I enjoy playing while out, it is a lot nicer when I can play with less of a crowd. It also helps that I can avoid the noise complaints from playing in my office down there. I tried to soundproof things with varying levels of success but it is a constant work in progress. I am sure if you ever wanna listen to more of my music, you can probably hear it while walking the halls. Reaching out through your tablet would work as well, I check mine frequently while working on things. Though I understand if you would rather not as well." It was easy to tell that he'd made them a bit uncomfortable so he wouldn't press further. The silence of the night set in as he looked up at the sky again, watching the moon move lazily across the cloudless sky.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:19 pm
A vague thought crossed Fettelite's mind once more. Would Chip, his little curious friend, have any information about the Valencians? His nose had been buried quite deep into his own work that he hardly gave himself a chance to think too much on it.

Enough of that though, that was a question for another day.

"I can't imagine someone complaining about the noise... When I go down into the rift with my friend Shoal, he's always hunting down new and interesting things... Honestly, I think the youma appreciate it more than you'd know... After all, they were people just like us once upon a time." Even now he thought of Shoal and his desire to become human again. They were so close, he could almost reach it! They just needed a little more time... Just a little more.

"I think I'd really like that, though it's a little weird to just go oh, I want to hear you play isn't it? So.. Uh.. If you ever want to reach out to me to let me know you'll playing, I can swing by. Maybe with some treats or something from the bakery I work at. You know, to keep things fair."

Sara Draconia

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:53 am
"Hrm.. I have noticed that with Voce, though most of the time I catch him preening and pecking at things on my desk. Maybe I will try that the next time I am down there, to see how the other youma react." He hadn't really thought that they'd once been human, at least not completely. He'd seen the aftermath of people or agents becoming youma but it was an uncomfortable truth he had shoved away into one of his notebooks. It was easier to think of them like a real bird, one that could learn words but not be dangerous otherwise. Clipped phrases strung together in a disjointed way, he'd noticed them speaking to themselves lately though and it had brought up an old worry.

"I do like it down there, there is a level of peace that I cannot get elsewhere. I do wonder how things would sound given the terrain though." Tapping his chin, he tried to puzzle out the acoustics of such a place. But the mention of weirdness about asking a musician to play made him laugh and smile a bit. That had been his whole life as a civilian, people asking him to play at the drop of a hat.

"Okay if you find asking weird, I can reach out and maybe you can bring your friend along. I would very much approve of treats as payment, does your bakery sell any cannoli? Though I am not very picky when it comes to desserts." It had been a while since he'd had any sweets from a shop, most of them opened and closed during the time he was teaching at the university. If there were any leftovers he could bring them to Liam as well.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:14 am
Speaking of the Rift had Fettelite brighten up significantly. Alot of time and research had gone into it, for purely selfish reasons, but it was the perfect place to hide away from everyone.

And to hide the body of someone whom was best left forgotten anyway.

"There's a cavern of just crystals somewhat deep inside the Rift. It's a beautiful sound, where each one can be touched and it makes a pretty ringing note. Shoal just kinda hops on them, so it sounds like someone smashing keys on a piano, but I bet the acoustics there would be lovely... I know little of instruments, so I haven't really been able to test it, but singing works pretty well." Did December have a nice singing voice? No idea, he never had anyone praise him on it, or bothered to show anyone, but it was still something fun to do on his own.

Having Chal so eager about his desserts just seemed to put the most honest smile he had on his lips this entire evening. He had such deep, deep praise and pride in Kodiak's Cakes and pastries, that he would sing him praises day after day after day if he could.

"He does! And on special days, we even do custom fillings! My own is this like, Raspberry Mascarpone. Ah, but it's a... Um... A super cute themed cafe, so if such a thing isn't want you like, then maybe I really should just bring them here instead."

Sara Draconia

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:28 am
Seeing the other brighten up, he felt a bit better about things as well. He could talk for hours about his research into the crystals, and how they sang and resonated with things. It wasn't something he could speak of with many, especially when it came to the specific details of frequencies and tones. But at least talking about how things sounded was nice as well and hearing of another location to check out made things better. He'd gotten too used to that same path he took through the Rift, rarely branching out

"I have come across a similar place though not a cavern, the crystals hum and sing it seems like. Voce has taken a liking to some of them as of late." It made sense in a way, that a bird-like youma would maybe be drawn to something like that. He'd seen other ones around the area pecking and nesting in the spaces between the clusters of crystal.

"I wonder if it is because of the sound they make. I would really like to see that cavern if that is alright with you. Though I really cannot say I would be one to test out singing, that is not my forte."

The thought of various desserts made him painfully aware that he had forgotten to eat between work and his plans for the evening. That was always the downside of working so much, there was little time to take care of things but he preferred to keep busy. "It sounds wonderful though my situation keeps me too occupied to visit places that have the normal nine-to-five hours of operation. I would appreciate trying some though meeting up here in a cemetary to eat pastries might be a bit much. Maybe in my office or perhaps somewhere nearer this area of the city where I wander. I stick with more traditional fillings but that raspberry one sounds delightful. Oh, if you have fruit tarts as well, I know someone who likes things with fresh fruit." He'd make sure to get something Liam liked as well, even if they didn't have as much of a sweet tooth as he did.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:20 pm
"I.. I think I'd like that too. I remember getting yelled at before that being in the Rift isn't a picnic, but there's no reason we can't kinda sorta maybe treat it that way. We're Generals, I think the Kings and Queens have much bigger fish to fry than telling us off for taking a second to ourselves." That's right... He didn't have anyone to yell at or scream or hit him anymore. Every now and then he needed that little reminder that he had earned this rank. And that no one could ever hurt him again.

His little smile only became larger as he internally comforted himself.

"Your Office, my office, one of those places. Or, if you're not too terribly busy, you could always stop by during your off time. It may not be as glorious as working higher up in the corporate world like some of the other Negaverse Officers do, but... It's nice... You know? Something to look forward to outside of our unpleasant work." Once upon a time, he had read that being in the Negaverse meant changing who you were, becoming more 'evil' or twisted, enhancing the Negative emotions of mankind.. But was that always true? Seeing Chal here before him, all smiles and kindness... It couldn't be.

"We have some of the prettiest tarts I've ever seen. The owner really does have a careful hand at his work. I think you'd like him too. AH but, uh... Don't be intimidated by him. He's really really big but nice..."

Sara Draconia

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:45 pm
"I have been lucky on that front but that may be due to my vein of research being focused on the Rift and its crystals. Though gathering them up could be done just as easily during a nice quiet stroll as it could be during something more busy looking. Most locations work for me when it comes to this side of things. On the other side, I only am free of those duties for a few months a year, Though I will make an effort to pop in if I can if you are open during some of the federal holidays?"

The academic calendar was hit or miss on which days were given off for students versus faculty and even with a day off he still had to grade papers or prepare sheet music for his students. The busyness of everything made him so very tired at times but it was nice to keep busy. Looking over, he noticed them perking up even more which was a good sign as well.

"I will have to grab a few of those tarts then, I know someone who would be very happy with some as a surprise." Tilting his head as they mentioned someone tall and intimidating, he half wondered if it was possible to even find someone taller than himself. "I am sure I will be fine but I will let my friend know if I bring him along so he knows what to expect if that is alright?"
Kapoodles

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces