[ORP] Canter Up Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:55 pm
Oh gods, he came over. Viorel's eyes felt as big as saucers. Were his deep blue eyes really that big? He stared in surprise for what must have been too long, far too long, before regaining his senses. He cleared his throat. "I would be delighted if you would join me for lunch." A little formal but it helped kickstart his brain. He smiled charmingly but there was a definite pink flush to his lavender cheeks.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:04 pm
Cosmitirus smiled lightly at him as he settled down across the table from Viorel “mmm..I’m sure he pleasure is all mine” he chuckled lightly. His dual coloured eyes studied the lavender ‘taur before going speaking up “have you gotten a chance to look at the menu? There was a lavender tea that I wanted to give a try” he said to him.

Melomar

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:51 pm
Viorel wondered what the long look was for. Sizing him up somehow? Viorel did not allow his eyes to roam, but he did get a good look and liked what he saw. Not beefy, but somewhere in the middle, like himself. It was a good place to be. "The menu I have not read, yet. Tea sounds nice though. Lavender would have a nice floral flavor. I would probably have that with something that has a white sauce..." He trailed off, brows furrowed a little as he skimmed the menu. But his smile was a little grin, he was definitely enjoying himself. "We got our introductions halfway, before. I'm Viorel." He offered a hand to shake, though he was prepared to fist bump or something if he needed to.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:09 pm
Cosmitirus nodded his head "It sounded like it would be a fragrant tea for sure; I am looking forward to trying it" he answered. He extended out his own hand "pleasure to meet you Viorel, My name is Cosmitrius, though I feel like it's a mouthful" he replied thinking about it. "What brings you to this quaint cafe today?" he asked trying to keep the small talk going.

Melomar

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:32 pm
Viorel took Cosmitirus's hand and shook it. His grip was firm but he didn't try to squeeze his hand or yank his arm. Perhaps he had met a future client. He could work with that without tripping over his tongue. "I like your name." He hummed the syllables softly. "Yes, it's almost musical if you say it just so."

What had brought him here? "My nose. I am taking a break for lunch and let my nose guide me. It was a pleasant walk. Oh! And have a tent at market, one of the many jewelers in the area," he smirked. It was a small thorn in his side but he enjoyed life here, and his regulars, so he did not see the need to move on. Not for now, anyway. "What about you? Did you know about this place already? I had never heard of it before today."

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:56 pm
Cosmitrius chuckled "I suppose it could be musical somewhat; never thought of it as musical more along the lines of being unique and uncommon," he said thinking about it. If he knew anything about his dad he liked anything unique and uncommon. He personally liked his name as well...to him it was more poetic, then again music was like poetry but with a melody.

"I should make time to check out this stall of yours, I could use some new jewellery," he told him with a smile "as for what brings me to this cafe, I felt a little peckish after a leisure walk and decided to stop in for refreshments." he replied and shook his head "honestly, I wasn't aware of this place either so it's my first time here too," he said.
Melomar

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:13 am
"Mhm," Viorel nodded, agreeing that his name was a rather unique name. "Where did your name come from? Do you know?" Since his name was rather interesting, perhaps it had a story. "My name is pretty straightforward. Viorel. Their son was born violet, so they named me after one," he chuckled.

"Well... I mean, if you still have some time, I could show it to you after lunch. Otherwise, I'm pretty hard to miss in a busy marketplace." It was a jab at himself softened with humor, but he knew that it was something that almost everyone thought. The brightly-colored jeweler.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:29 pm
"I'm a bit torn between the lavender and the chai," Freyr said with a hum, tilting his head as he surveyed the menu. "But I think I'll have to ask the host which he suggests as well as which dessert will pair best with it." That and he wanted to inquire if he'd be interesting in selling drinks outside the realm of tea.

"When you have a moment," he called over to the cafe owner, giving him a little wave and a smile. "I think we have some questions about the menu."

Moxxiie

Mewsings of An Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:30 pm
"A lavender tea sounds really good, and I bet it would go well with something sweet. Perhaps we each get one and compare?" He took a moment to look around the room. It had gotten quite busy in the few moments since he had entered. The shop owner was bustling from table to table, seeming a little overwhelmed with all the patrons. "I wonder if he needs some help?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:54 pm
So many 'taurs! At first, Ansel felt himself swallow as nerves washed over him. He hugged the menus he carried to his chest and adjusted his gold-rimmed glasses, taking a deep breath to steady himself. Calm down. He told himself. There was no need to get scared. This is what he loved to do!

He lightly stepped over cushions and around tables to walk over to the table who had called him, "Uh-uhm, yes of course! How may I assist?" He said with a warm, if nervous, smile.

Moxxiie
SilverLutz

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:29 pm
User ImageHaving been on the move for most of a day at this point, wandering from a jaunt in a stretch of boreal forest to somewhat more temperate climes, Dantalion's pace was slow and steady to preserve his energy. He had stopped to eat a bit hours ago but there was a tiredness that threatened to stagger him if he didn't actually rest soon. Looking around him, the elaphotaur evaluated his surroundings. The trees here were old, very old, but healthy and thriving from their size and the spread of the canopy. Not so dense as to choke out the carpet of moss, ferns, and grasses. Nodding in approval absently at this assessment, the sounds of chatter and bustle caught his attention. Dan angled his head as he followed the sounds to their source. There was an establishment of sorts in, or under, one of the aged trees.

Huh! Could be worth a look. His curiosity was piqued, so Dan wove his way over. From the glimpses through the window, it seemed to be an eatery or coffee shop? It seemed to be decently busy. Still, it was worth a look. Opening the door, Dantalion entered quietly, closing the door behind him to glance around from the entryway. The scents on the air were floral, vegetal, spicy, among others. Definitely a cafe. The tables that were scattered about had pillows for seating and cushioning, a fact that caused a pang in his road weary bones. There were a several centaur around, customers for the most part, barring the one carrying menus, if he had to hazard a guess. Did one just need to sit down or wait to be seated or what? Dan hooked his thumbs onto his belt and relaxed his arms, setting himself to wait for some indication one way or another. If anything, he could people watch while he waited.

Mewsings of An Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:29 am
"Now that sounds like a good idea," Freyr said with a grin and a little wiggle of excitement. He perked up as their host made his way towards their table, giving the nervous-looking 'taur a bright smile.

"We'd like to place an order but we're looking for your recommendations on what to get. I'm torn between the chai and lavender teas as well as which dessert to pair with them. And," he leaned in a bit, resting an elbow on the low table. "I was wondering if you'd be interested at all in adding cider to your menu. I make it not far from here and if you wanted something other than tea to drink I'd be happy to supply you with some. Don't have to answer right away," he added, lifting a hand to stop the cafe owner from blurting out something just to appease him. "I can let you sit with the offer for a few days since you seem pretty busy. I'm Freyr, by the way," he added, holding out the hand he'd just held up to shake.

Moxxiie

Mewsings of An Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items