Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] The Big Cheese [Ana x Evan][Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:47 pm
At first, Evan was worried that he’d made her choke, that he’d said something so foolish that he’d killed Ana, too. “Hey,” he protested, “I used to carry a fourteen inch knife with me everywhere I went. I could have been scary if I’d wanted to be!”

No, he couldn’t have been. He’d been pathetic any time he had to wield it, and he was ready to do more damage to himself than an enemy any time he thought he might have to pull it out.

But, that was another life.

One Cambria had helped him escape.

“But you might be right about that food thing. I sent her home with two bags of food last night, so I hope she’s loading up.”

…At least bunnies were fast, that might come in handy.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:14 pm
“I can’t picture it! You’re far too sweet and far too pure! The only way you could be scary would be in some kind of parallel universe!” She finished the sandwich and turned, hugging Evan tightly, for a long moment, and then gently headbutted him. “...Thank you for being my friend. And for taking care of me. I’m…feeling better. Maybe it was just because I hadn’t eaten yet today, but…I’m ready for the lunch rush if you are!”

She gave him another squeeze, hesitating. “Your friend will listen. You should tell her everything when you see her again. If she’s still…herself. Be honest with her. It might do you both a whole lot of good.”

Ana pushed herself up after that, not wanting to really continue the conversation…for the sake of both of their mental state. After all…it was time to serve the customers.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out