Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Hurt/Comfort (Yuuri + Misha) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:09 pm
“Maybe you’re not made for it, but… you’ve adapted, and that's just as admirable,” Misha said.

He glanced at Yuuri, noted the way he touched his face, how he cupped his side. Yuuri spent so much time fretting over Faustite and not enough time getting his own injuries tended to. Misha didn’t even need to ask; he doubted Yuuri let anyone at the medical facilities look him over, probably pretended he hadn’t been hurt at all, beyond what was obvious.

Misha let out a heavy breath, rustling his own bangs.

“You don’t have to apologize,” he added. “I know you were just looking out for me. It was kind of cute, to be honest.”

With one of his customary bright smiles, Misha hopped up onto his feet. “Speaking of General Jet, I’ve got gossip to tell you about him being there. There was almost major drama. General versus General. It would’ve been epic. But!” Misha wagged a chiding finger at Yuuri. “Not before you get your injuries taken care of. Let me go save Lev from the camera and make us some hot chocolate, and then I’ll tell you all about it if you let me play doctor.”

Did that sound weird or suggestive?

Eh, Misha didn’t care.

Guine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:34 pm
Yuuri looked up at Misha in surprise when he jumped up, but he appreciated his enthusiasm all the same. It was enough to keep him distracted from how he felt about… everything.

“Okay,” he agreed, because it was easier than arguing or trying to come up with an excuse to not listen to his friend.

And Misha was his friend. Just as he considered Faustite to be his friend. They were just… different. And he hoped that Misha didn’t think too poorly of Faustite, who was going through a rough time.

Carefully, Yuuri made himself stand up from the bed and followed Misha to the kitchen.

Sunshine Alouette
Fin?

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items