Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:41 pm
Amahno grinned. "She's my kind of girl too!" he agreed, reaching past Joudai to offer Altan his hand to sniff. "What about you, buddy? Do you like food?"

And as if to pipe in, his own stomach growled: "Hey, I already know you like food!" he protested, then laughed as though he was the greatest comedian of all time.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:33 am
Amahno's affectionate bond with his flit was adorable, if she was being honest, and it was endearing that he was talkative with Altan as well. The brown peeped enthusiastically in response: food was a word he knew very well! Was there more somewhere? Did Amahno have any? Altan sniffed the offered hand before looking at him expectantly.

Nashwa laughed when her companion's stomach growled. "I'll admit, I rather agree. Breakfast would be lovely."

demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:23 am
Amahno rubbed a finger under Altan's chin then the brown looked at him, grinning. "Looks like you do. Maybe we should go find some soon!" he grinned as Joudai leaned in to sniff his hand as well, apparently spurred on by Altan having done so. Was there more food? Cheep?

"I mean, first I need to find my pants, but then food?"

Meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 am
Altan peep-peeped in response to whatever Amahno had just said, liking both the tone and the chin scratch, and proceeded to turn an excited little circle puncuated by a hop at the end. Food? Foooood?

"No streaking through the Weyr," Nashwa agreed with a chuckle, though it would hardly have been a surprise to see someone less than fully-clothed hurrying down a hall the morning after a goldflight. Just...not in the dining hall. The young woman stretched and finally sat up, looking to see where her own clothes had gotten to. Ah! There.

demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:40 am
Amahno sat up, hoisting Joudai up with one hand and gently setting her in the sand on all fours - something she clearly did often as the little green put up no protest except the excited swish of a tail.

"No? Shards, there go my plans," Amahno grinned with a look that said he'd actually fully considered the idea. But given the barracks were probably closer than the dining hall, he'd have had no convenient excuse as to why he hadn't stopped to get dress. Besides that he couldn't find his pants....

Oh! There. Okay, those were on now, hmmm... Oh, this wasn't his shirt - Amahno held it up to check and see if it was Nashwa's before tossing it her way. "Sandy clothes, sandy clothes...glad I didn't just toss my pants into the water...."

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:02 pm
"I feel like it's the sort of thing that probably happens on a semi-regular basis," she mused. Not only were there Flights, whether gold or green, there were Candidates and assorted others who fell in a rather dare-prone age range. And there was the matter of gambling and lost bets, as well...

Catching her shirt, Nashwa shook it out a bit before pulling it on, and leaned over to snag her pants. Getting into those took some wriggling, since everything had gotten a bit damp in addition to sandy. "That would have been poor planning," she agreed with a grin, "And quite a throw, besides." Obviously they'd had greater priorities than 'who can throw their clothes the farthest.'

demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out