Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
๐Ÿ”ฅ || The Delta [ Chunin Exams Starting Area ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:28 pm
User ImageStriding in casually with a leaf headband proudly displayed on her upper arm, Jacqueline was gabbing her mouth off at her, evidently, reluctant companion. "Yeah, right? Then, like, you won't even believe what happened next! Okay, so after I got the old mister to FINALLY leave--god,that was such a hassle--the Kagura brat came back in! Just, UGH. All I needed was two minutes but I wasn't clearly getting any of it, and so- Oh! We're here!". In order to enjoy the view, Jack stopped short upon realization that her destination had been reached. However, her conversation partner continued to steadily make his way in without her. Either he was trying to get away from her stat or he had just zoned her out so completely that he couldn't hear her any longer.

Jack, noticing this, chose not to pursue. Instead, she raised a hand to her mouth and hollered to her travel companion, "Oh! We're parting ways? In that case, it was nice meeting you! Thanks for keeping me company, and good luck in the chuunin exams!".

With her latest prey gone, Jack took in a deep breath of air and surveyed her surroundings with the bright eyes of a child in a candy store. Who, oh who would be her next victim. Excuse me, she meant, new friend. There sure were a lot of cute girls. A couple cute boys. Everyone here seemed to hold great potential. Ooh la la~ Jack was going to enjoy this~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:53 pm
User ImageHalf an hour of pure, unadulterated torture. Rei felt like his ears would fall off. A part of him hoped several times during that trip across the city to the chuunin exams that his ears actually would fall off. It had seemed like an innocuous meeting at first. The white haired chick who launched herself at him with the promise of keeping him company seemed like a good girl. He thought he knew what he was going to get himself into.

He was so utterly, completely, and totally wrong. He had miscalculated and misjudged. Jacqueline, or Jack as she liked to be called, would not shut up. She could talk nonstop, and he swore that she made up pretty much most of the stories she told him. He was sure. Sure, they all sounded legit, but he simply couldn't imagine anyone could actually have so much to say without spinning some tales.

He had zoned out by the time he reached the place of the exams, and only began zoning in when a sudden, loud crash jolted his mind back into action. He blinked, but did not startle. Immediately, he felt that something was missing, the white noise of a conversation he was only participating in with noncommittal grunts. By then, however, he had walked far ahead of Jack and Jack had disappeared into the crowd.

Snapping immediately to alert, Rei looked about, white hair waving to and fro with the turns of his head as he assessed his situation. He wore no identifying headbands. In fact, he was of neither of the two main villages present in this exam, leaving him alone amidst a sea of strangers. He kept a cool presence, but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel a little fidgety with uncertainty. Nonetheless, he wasn't going to let some nervousness bring him down. His cousin had called in a favor to give him this opportunity. He had no plans on wasting it.

After a little bit of looking around, Rei's attention was almost immediately caught by a fumbling pink bunny next to a toppled brazier that he assumed was the cause of the noise that had brought him back to earth. Feeling some sympathy for the kemono shinzo and a little bit of kinship, Rei strode over. When he knew absolutely no one else, a little bit of kinship went a long way.

"Hey, are you okay? You didn't get burned anywhere, right?" the young boy inquired as he approached the other male. His blue eyes did not look up, instead they looked down at the burning coals scattered around everywhere. He stopped at the edge of the mess and crouched down to pick up one of the coals. Looking up from below, the white-haired child asked, "Do you need help cleaning up?" as he held the still smoking hunk of fuel in his alabaster hands.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:12 am
User Image

tab The tension slowly eased itself from Coello's shoulders when it seemed that no one had paid him much attention, or at least at first it did. With a start, the bunny shrank under the sudden attention one of the other genin. The uncertainty inspired from just being here in the exams, paired with his natural stereotypical skittishness? Well, it left the boy much too paralyzed to do anything other than stand in place completely dumbfounded as the other boy knelt down and started to pick up the hot coals with his bare hands. Wha.... what kind of sick power play is this? The only thought that came to his mind was that this boy, whoever he was, was trying to scare him out of the competition. Coello hated to admit that it was working.

Puffing up his chest as much as he could, Coello pit on his own air of intimidation, false as it may be. Grabbing the metal brazier from where it had tumbled on the floor, Coello dragged it to where it would be easier to clean up their mess. Now thst he was level with him, however, the bunny couldn't help but steal glances whenever he thought he could get away with it. He wasn't ugly by any means, although his white hair that dangled in front of his face hid his most striking feature by far. A pair of dazzling blue eyes, almost as if they were starlight, and were noticeably the perfect complement to his lighter pastel tones.

Turning his head before his gaze started spreading false impressions, Coello finally forced conversation. "Hum, Uhm... help would be nice, and thank you." It wasn't hard to see the apprehension shining through Coello's act. The way his fingers quickly threw the coals in the brazier, gritting his teeth, he was trying to seem tougher than he actually was. "Why are you helping me though? I uh! I don't mean to sound ungrateful! I guess I just didn't expect someone to care about whether or not somebody got hurt in here of all places."

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Haruno, Seika | C | Genin | Medical ninja | Bukijutsu
Appearance/clothes :
Teal waist length hair, no piercings today. She is wearing standard medical ninja garb with long sleeves hiding her hands, she has a secondary robe over top of it of similar design and color, itโ€™s sleeves also oversized, the combination of both making it hard to notice the weapons weighing on her sleeves. Wearing a backpack gloves and a Katana Ninjato on her waist. (Basically equipment listed in profile.)
|

Finishing up her equipment check and placing it all back in her bag the young genin noticed a good amount more student had arrived now, slowpokes. There was a colourful array or people here, looking around she spotted a more grey coloured genin whoโ€™s teeth looked way to sharp as well as was basically grey in colour due to the eclipse, noticeably a different tone from them rest. The reason the caught her attention was that one seemed to be trying some pre exam intimidation or intensity, not exactly the most friendly seeming and Seika was urged to go and poke the proverbial tiger-shark. It was then a crashing noise sang out and caught her attention, a pale lad wearing flamingo level pink attire, not listing the other eye catching details but they were many.. he seemed delicate in the ways he carried himself, whether this was in body, mind or both she did not know but the kid might of just hurt his ankle and that would suck to happen to someone just pre-exam.

As she began to trot over another boy, white haired joined the first in trying to deal with the mess and start to re-fill the brazier that had been knocked down with the embers and burning hot coals. The new lad didnโ€™t seem to care about the heat but the pink one was clearly not thrilled about following suit, probably trying to not look as timid although by the lads mannerisms that seemed like a distant concept. Approaching them she cleared her throat and waved one of her sleeve cover hands if either of them looked up โ€Hi, โ€˜m Seika, you tripped pretty hard there, lemme look at your leg when youโ€™re done with the coals, even a simple bruise or welt might distract you, ya know?.. I can also deal with any burns you guys might get from those...โ€ She said, flicking her glasses out on the opposite sleeve she waved with and placed them on her face, before gently guiding a couple of the more distant coals over to the other two with her feet, as a three person crowd would just impede. Her offer of help was definitely more an instruction than an offer, sheโ€™d felt with so many academy students when doing first aid for the academy of filling in for a shift at the hospital and it was best to tell them than let them act tough!!

Stamina 805/805 | Chakra 805/805
โ€ข Strength 2 โ€ข Speed 6 โ€ข Agility 6 โ€ข Endurance 2
Ryo | 22000

Evanescently Magnificent

HeadlessKoko

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:41 pm

โ€ข Yozen, Matasu Hasaki | D | | Tamer | Tamer | Blessings of O-Inari
Appearance :
Wearing Yozen main branch family outer longcoat atop appearance in picture, carting a large scroll a little smaller than a contract scroll and more simple.
|

It was at about this point that a breeze would start to pick up , coming from approximately the direction of the marked entrance. Rather quickly the breeze picked up before becoming an intense flood of force that rattled the braziers as is passed, kicking up dirt and loose debris and causing loose clothing to billow quite suddenly as the winds would basically roar to a point of muffling due to air displacement. As the apex of this breeze would billow, those with natural sensory abilities would be able to sense a large presence, that should honestly be visible to the naked eye, yet there was nothing. If those with active doujutsu looked quickly enough they might be able to catch the massive form that was invisible in the wind. These torrents of air would coalesce in an area where the genin were more spread out and kicking up dirt as it went when a figure would come into sight, almost as if hopping off of something the shielded it from sight, a larger longer form following in its wake.

At this point the wind blasted away as suddenly and forcefully as they had come, billowing up and over the treetops in an eastern direction, outside the sites perimeter. The figure that landed was that of a woman wearing Yozen main branch family robes and sporting a Konoha headband on the left arm, a large scroll dangling behind her and a long Scythe held in one hand, the blade wrapped in tough bandages. For those who wouldnโ€™t recognize her, the Land of teas Yozen families clothing should explain the why to that, she lived in the land of tea with the clan at that location, the land of tea also being a part of the fire nation, this meant she was a representative of theirs most likely. The creature that failed her about a foot shorter than the woman was an enormous sable ferret with a small backpack, easily ten feet long and also sporting a sideways forehead protector.

The two of them stood their and surveyed their surrounding, the entrance they had made probably garnered some attention for it was no mean gentle or quiet, the other reason would be the four enormous scored areas of ground left by the something that had dropped her off, a couple of meters long a piece and definitely left my claws. She cleared her throat and spoke whilst giving a thorny gaze as though she had better places to be, her voice brimming with a level of condescension โ€Greetinngs from the land of Tea, Hasaki Yozen, participating representative...... would like to give you our families blessingโ€ the last part basically sighed out and definitely lacking in sincerity, possibly this womanโ€™s displeasure was based on the fact she looked to be a young adult around 17 - 19, the manner behind her speech implying the later... there were few older than her who would be taking part.

| Jill | | cute as a button| Ninja pet | Ferret | big as a small tiger!

Stumpleton

Upon arrival Jill looked to it's and then in quiet contradiction of its masters apparent displeasure, broke away from Hasaki and began to trot around and check things out, looking at its person as it went. As it did itโ€™s rounds itโ€™s noticed a Konoha genin in a tree, her name was Usagi and maybe due to her Senju nature or for some other reason climbing up the tree almost clumsily with its claws before looking at the woman almost expectantly before hopping off, almost, apparently loosing interest as ferrets do if these actions were sporadic. The large fur ball was now traveling towards Chosuke intently before getting up to the genin and staring greedily licking her lips and approaching right up to them, sniffing at the scent off food that came from the bit and sniffing at his hands, if the body would paused for even a second to regard the animal it would extend its tongue to swipe whatever it was greedily.

Stamina 700/700| Chakra 700/700 | nature chakra 500/500
โ€ข Strength 2 โ€ข Speed 0 โ€ข Agility 0 โ€ข Endurance 0
Ryo | 27500

Ninja pets present: Jill the giant ferret (Hameline, Hakushi, Seth all enter and exited topic upon her arrival dropping her off)
Here

Evanescently Magnificent rolled 6 20-sided dice: 1, 19, 13, 7, 16, 8 Total: 64 (6-120)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:30 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        tab Trumpets rang loudly from every direction at once despite there not being anyone in the area to actually play them. The disembodied music played the KONOHA IMPERIAL THEME until Lahlil herself arrived in an eruption of smoke in the sky just above where she would be center where everyone was placed. Her usual flowing dress of purple flowers having been replaced by a sleek, form-fitted armor, that was adorned with a number of imposing spikes. All wholly dedicated to creating as unnerving an air as she could before the exams started. After all, could they really be considered tests if they weren't under pressure? "Attention contestants! Please grant me your attention!" As Lahlil spoke there came a grumble from the forests that surrounded the clearing of genin. The sounds were guttural and vivacious, having been made with such enthusiasm that they easily echoed the almost thirty-foot gap from the genin. If Lahlil heard these noises however, she didn't acknowledge them.

"I'd like to formally thank each of you for participating in the first-ever Neo-Konohagakure hosted, Chunin exams! I'm certain that I speak for my Arashikage ally when I say that we are both very excited to observe you all preform and wish you only the best of luck. This is your chance to show us personally, just what you all are made of, and I should stress that failing any of these tests at any time does not mean you will not be granted the rank of Chunin. These tests are each designed separately in order to showcase the skillsets of ninja and to give us an idea where you sit in that regard. That being said, I am sure that you are all very eager to get on with it so allow me to establish the ground rules." With a single snap of her fingers, a large scale sanguine barrier materialized and then shattered into millions of bright flowing bits of chakra. "What I just destroyed right now was a barrier I had set up ahead of time. Its purpose? To drain you all slowly of your vitality. You'll find that part of your strength has been sapped from you, do not worry it won't last forever. Just think of it as... an insurance policy for creating an equal playing field for all."

the curveballs did not stop at the barrier, however, and one by one, collars of pure chakra flickered snuggly into place around each contestant's neck. The only difference between them was the color. To anyone paying attention, these colors were replicated up to two other times. "These collars are just a fancy way to show you all who your teams are, try to take care of them because if they lose so do you. Aaaaand now that that's all settled... how about we get on with the show!" Louder and louder the sounds from the forest grew. From the corners of the eyes, one would now be able to make out part of their shape, a great black hunk darting quickly to and fro. "Allow me to introduce your first objective! Survive~" Faster than anyone could follow, the Kage flickered out of her place in the sky leaving them all to now fend for themselves. The flimsy paper walls blowing down as she did so and fully revealed countless... well wolves was the only thing that could describe them, and yet even that was not enough. Their twisted pure black bodies moved and confronted all their other like they were made from pure shadow. At once all they moved as one to surround the area behind the genin, limiting the options of escape to directly forwards and through the heaviest section of forest.

Current Objective! Survive through the forest to the next stage on the other side! You can post once as traveling through it and I will decide what happens to you on each post! The game ends after each of you make three total posts!

Quotes:
                                                        Rocket Punches
                                                        Your team is Ichengo Angelus and Prince_yureil (Seika)

Ichengo Angelus
                                                        Your team is Rocket Punches and Prince_yureil (Seika)

Prince_yureil
                                                        Seika = Rocket Punches and Ichengo Angelus
                                                        Hasaki = pyrategross (Usagi), Taziie, Headless Koko (Jack)

Taziie
                                                        Your team is pyrategross (Usagi), Headless Koko (Jack), Prince_yureil (Hasaki)

Regalina Kaicho
                                                        Your team is Jenni Deer and pyrategross (Thresher)

Jenni Deer
                                                        Your team is Regalina Kaicho and pyrategross (Thresher)

Stumpleton
                                                        Your team is kiiwispoet and pyrategross (Kujaku)

kiiwispoet
                                                        Your team is Stumpleton and pyrategross (Kujaku)

HeadlessKoko
                                                        Jack = pyrategross (Usagi), Prince_yureil (Hasaki), and Taziie
                                                        Rei = Me and pyrategross (Mina)

pyrategross
                                                        Kujaku = Stumpleton and kiiwispoet
                                                        Thresher = Jenni Deer and Regalina Kaicho
                                                        Mina = Me and Headless Koko (Rei)
                                                        Usagi = Taziie, Headless Koko (Jack), Prince_yureil

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:38 pm
A part of the pack wouldn't wait for the signal to strike, instead they took the initiative and leap forward. Three of them splitting up to separately charge their targets Coello, Sumika, and Chosuke would be the first victims of their shadowy hunt.

A rank spiritual tackle charge.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Miyuki looked around nervously as a pure chakra collar appeared around her neck, though it became clear that everyone was getting one in different colors. No, wait - there were repeats. Teams, then. She caught her reflection in a puddle to notice the pinkish color of the collar, then looked around to find a similar person.

"Hey, come on now!" She rushed to a blue-haired girl's side, gesturing to her own collar to emphasize their status as teammates. "We have got to run from those wolves into the forest, yeah?" She grinned from ear to ear, excited at the prospect herself. She broke into a sprint, far from the fastest of the group but with her moderate bukijutsu and taijutsu training, she wasn't doing so poorly. She was slightly worried for the smaller girl but she was certain that the blue-haired kunoichi had some tricks up her sleeves. "Is it just us two?"

She didn't look over her shoulder to make sure the blue haired kunoichi was following her, though just as she broke into the heavily forested area, she noticed a man with black hair and a similar pinkish chakra color. "You! With us! Come on!" She pointed at the guy as she continued sprinting, uninterested in allowing wolves to tear at her nice garments.

"You guys ever run from feral animals before?" She asked with uproarious laughter that was absolutely unwarranted in the situation they found themselves in. "The name is Miyuki, by the way. And we are totally gonna kill this thing, I can feel it... The competition, not the wolves, I mean," she said, unaware of the wolf charging from behind at Chosuke.

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Chakra : : 920 // 920x Stamina : : 920 // 920 x XP : : 0 x Ryo : : ไธก60,000 xxx
Bloodline / Bloodlinex Ukyox Arashigakure x B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 2 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Agility: [ 2 ] xx Endurance: [ 0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

pyrategross

Stumpleton

ghostfinch

Seeker

Taziie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

INDENTThere he stood. Bold, confident and waiting. While many arrived and gathered into groups, Aeleus remained on the outskirts of the gathered contestants. His clan's cloak tightly clinging to his figure like that of The Dark Knight. Concealing all but his head, Konohagakure headband adorned proudly. ร‰taรญn, the large bandaged scythe looming along his backside. Just as the crowd seemed to be growing impatient, Konoha's anthem flared, lightning a metaphorical fire in the child's eyes. Red flushed it's way across the youth's cheeks as she appeared. Sapphire irises glued to her divine visage. "L-Lady Hokage" Admiration poured from his faint utterance, she was, something akin to the divine in the boy's eyes. Having nearly wrapped reality to bask in his daydream, all words spoken from Lahlil actually fell on deaf ears... Until...

INDENTLahlil's powerful snap beckoned Aeleus back to reality with the sudden destruction of the barrier. Elegant chakra particles hailed downward like ethereal rain. "G-Gah"!? Beneath his cloak Aeleus' hand firmly gripped at his chest. Feeling a sudden 'collapse of sorts. Much like having the wind knocked out of you, on a spiritual level.. "W-What was that just now..?" Heavily, once confident filled irises traveled upwards in a plea of confusion. Returning to Lahlil with the entirety of his attention. Eye's widened in slight fear but sheer awe as Lady Hokage explained. "Vitality!? Aeleus had heard rumors and stories of The Kage's power, but this, being able to 'snatch' his soul's inner strength... Impressive, coupled with a chilling fear of knowing this wasn't even a smidgen of her capabilities.

INDENTHeavy breathes brought his conscious attention back to the self. "W-what!?" Instinctively hands rose from the cloak's concealment in a frenzy! Revealing his arms, completely wrapped in scuffed bandages, down to the fingers. Mummified hands tugged violently at the sudden collar he found himself constrained in. Feeble attempts to remove it only subsiding upon Lahlil's explanation about teams. "T-Teams.." While dubbed Konohagakure's Young ACE, there was an area of which he failed miserably in... Teamwork. Grumbling sounds of wickedness encroached onto all within the field. If the whole Team thing didn't make the situation bad, the ever expanding threat of darkness surely did. Blushed cheeks faded. A more stern and serious expression taking it's place. "Tsk.. Sanada.. That's why he made me promise.. This makes things a gazillion times harder now!" While truly a natural combatant, Aeleus was brash and impulsive, two things that didn't mesh well with coordinated teamwork.

INDENTSurvive~ Gone, yet her words lingered among the looming howls of darkness. He wasn't going to hesitate, not here and not now. "I won't fail here.. We promised." Flashes of his hand pressed against his Grandfather's tombstone flared before his vision. No, these shadows that dared stand before him and his promise were naught to be feared, rather confronted! Body tensed for a brevity, before propelling himself forwards. Dashing in a blurred zig-zag like blitz across the field into the predatory darkness. Aeleus swiftly leapt from the ground in a smooth corkscrew flip. Fingers danced effortlessly, hurling two shuriken with a small paper attached to them. Those spiked stars flew in a precises dance with the wind. One striking the ground an inch from where Jill, the Nin-Pet was positioned. The other, pierced the ground at the feet of Jack, each would find scribbled coordinates on how to advance together. More specifically, on the route Aeleus needed the two of them to travel to the next stage. Whether they chose to cooperate with his subpar teamwork theatrics.. or lack thereof was solely up to them. Whatever the case, he continued his assault on the darkness. Trailblazing a path for his newly allotted team. Expecting to randevu with the two girls at the checkpoint the coordinates instructed. Sapphire irises swayed over shoulder. ร‰taรญn's sentient call crying out to him. "I don't like this either..." Treacherously spoken as darkness soon consumed what little was left of Aeleus' visage.

Prince_yureil

HeadlessKoko

Evanescently Magnificent
Post 1/3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Space and time warped in a circular motion as Masato's right eye would appear as fragments of his body manifested within it's shape until he would wholly be present side by side with the Hokage. " Yo. " he said glancing about, observing the actions of the genin who were attempting to survive this first round. His Mangekyo cast over the entire area before them as he carefully observed each participant but was specifically interested in his own sect of students. His eyes shifted skyward to the darkened effects of the sun. A heavy sigh escaped him, knowing he would have to report to Lahlil what his clone had learned in the Midnight Dreary Realm. He would casually stand with his arms crossed over his chest as he usually did, eyes not moving from the group of participants as he continued to speak. " Has anyone briefed you on the...uh...sun...thing?"

COPY NO JUTSU EYES ARE A GO

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Militant Adviserใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S+ Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€AGILITY: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€ENDURANCE: 9 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_โ˜† Byaku-Sharingan [ Rank ] ( All )
____โ˜… Mirroring Lens Active
_โ˜† [ Rank]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Personal Attributes:
_โ˜† Amaterasu's Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
_โ˜† Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
_โ˜† Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
_โ˜† Hardened Hands | Masato's forearms, hands and fingers have been trained to become more durable, allowing him to bypass the requirement for gauntlets for the Kote Style by paying an additional 5 stamina per rank of the technique.
_โ˜† Blazing Fist | Masato's complex taijutsu are able to harness his fire element, adding burning damage equal to the rank of his techniques for 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique. These flames naturally extinguish after ignition.
_โ˜† Unity of Ninshuu [ SN Job PA ] | The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.
_โ˜† Genetic Palette [ Exchanged from Good Host x 2 ] | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
_โ˜† Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
_โ˜† Tetsuhiko's Natural Gift[ Event PA from SN ] | Masato gains the Doton element.
_โ˜† Affluent Instructor CQC | When in the presence of those who are not of the teaching profession, the teacher may spend one of their activations to instruct a target. This target if doing what they were told gain will have their next {tai/buki} cost [5] less resource per teaching rank. The teacher may kawarimi with the instructed once every [4] posts if it is to receive damage in their place and not to directly counter it.
_โ˜† Blessings of Valor As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
_โ˜† Unused PA
_โ˜† Unused PA
_โ˜† Unused PA

Class Disciplines:
โ€ข Battlefield Presence Discipline
_โ˜† :The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

โ€ข Brawler Discipline
_โ˜†Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced and you gain an additional 4 ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
โ€ข Blood Knight Discipline
_โ˜† Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
โ€ข Taijutsu Specialist | Dedicated Disciple
_โ˜† Dedicated Disciple: A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Passive Effects:
_โ˜† Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
___โ—‹ The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a [1] point increase to strength is conferred.
_โ˜† Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
_โ˜† Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
___โ—‹ This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
_โ˜† Cicada Shell | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
_โ˜† Multi-Mirror Image Training | Rank A | Training
___โ—‹ The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
_โ˜† Live Fire Exercise | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ The user has impacted enough on people, a bag, or any other surface worth training their fists. When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of their strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank. This training requires five posts.
_โ˜† Gunslinger | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ The user has always sacrificed range for power, all up until now. By making their physical offensive techniques of this style complex, the user can send dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The strikes are now counted as spiritual when interacting with other techniques and carry the user's full stat increases of simple techniques. These chakra orbs range ten feet per rank of the parent technique.
_โ˜† Knife Flow | Rank E | Training
___โ—‹ The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
_โ˜† Dirty Reflection | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
_โ˜† Two-fer-One | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
_โ˜† Bladeโ€™s Edge | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
_โ˜† Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyลซ Hลhล ] | Rank D | Training
___โ—‹ The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.
_โ˜† Flame Attunement [ Chลsei Sa Reta Honล ] | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ By practicing the style's many forms, the user has learned to reduce the chakra needed for equal results by finite control. This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
_โ˜† Flames of Deception [ Kyogi no Hi ] | Rank C | Training
___โ—‹ Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
_โ˜† Task of the Next Generation [ Jisedai no Shigoto ] | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ Upon the master of the school of Kakumei no Hono Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation! The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal technique of this style's theme.
_โ˜† Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.
_โ˜† Manipulating Line | Rank B | Training
___โ—‹ After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
_โ˜† Shuriken Hunter | Rank S | Training
___โ—‹ The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.

**LEARNING -
**MISSION - Lasting Memory | S Rank | 8,000 XP
**MISSION -
Evanescently Magnificent

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:58 pm

โ€ข Yozen, Matasu Hasaki | D | | Tamer | Tamer | Blessings of O-Inari
Appearance :
Wearing Yozen main branch family outer longcoat atop appearance in picture, carting a large scroll a little smaller than a contract scroll and more simple.
|

Hasaki was eyeing over the competition when quite suddenly the national anthem of the Konoha played out, a song she did in fact recognize, next what was to happen but the great Hokage herself would appear. Hasaki immediately got a discomforting feeling from the woman, trying to work out if the spiked armor was for aesthetic or practical purposes. A barrier was broken making it appear like glass was raining behind the woman and some almost chilling information was provided to ruin the view, Hasaki not fully understanding how her spiritual force was going to be leeched at. That wasnโ€™t even the worst of it, quite suddenly chakra materialized around her neck in the form of a pinkish chakra collar which made Hasaki instantly grimace in displeasure, unlike her pets she was wearing a collar... although I would be the second time and she didnโ€™t like that in the least.

These things were to indicate her team members it appeared, her eyes flicking around to identify them but then the proverbial โ€œstart gunโ€ was fired off, revealing quite a displeasing snarling sight of wolves that were something a little more horrifying mixed in, almost twisted. Clicking her tongue she instead unrolled the scrolls she held by unrolling them along the floor, then pressing a hand to each scroll, seals in the form of writing appearing upon her skin up her arm before activating the scrolls bringing two more ferrets into being, a bigger One and a smaller one, although neither as big as Jill they were both confident and ready to go(details in spoiler). Speaking of Jill, she arrived and dropped a kunai with an attached written message, reading over it she almost laughed at the rudimentary and almost textbook movement patterns and shrugged her shoulders, following this routine as opposed to taking the tactician chair wouldnโ€™t be a bad idea given everything going on...but her tactics would be a bit different. She attached her Scythe swiftly to a small segment on the back of Jills backpack designed for this exact purpose, pulling out her Flute and leaping Into a tree facing in the general direction of the shinobi who threw the message to her pet, although following the listed coordinates the lad provided was not her immediate concern, her flute was held up near her lips as she readied to use it on a moments notice, relying on Jill to keep Her aware of where Aeleus might be when he went out of sight as she and the rest of the business prepared to move out when told, although their master was awaiting something first.. or someone.

| Jill the ferret

Jill was distracted from harassing Chosuke but the loud anthem giving her quite the surprise, the animal bouncing a foot or so away and look around for the source of the sound. Passively watching the Hokage and looking to itโ€™s master intermittently just in case she got a signal. When things had gotten started Jill watched its master begin to summon and started to move until a projectile landed beside the fuzzball. It looked to the source the to the kunai, taking in its scent before grabbing it in her mouth and scooting over to her owner rapidly, doubling pace due to the large wolves encroaching on Chosuke and the others, delivering it to itโ€™s owner and signalling to the person in question. She sniffed a brief greeting to the ferret summons and too Hasakis right side as the bruiser took the front and the protector on the left a step or so behind. Jill obediently taking the Scythe Hasaki traded for the kunai message and attaching it to a catch on the back of the animals bag. The business then leaping with their human partner all in unison. Jill keeping tabs on the one who sent the instructions as commanded, the Group landing high up in a tree to create distance between them and the wolves so that the other genin who hadnโ€™t moved out would gain their attention first.

Stamina 700/700| Chakra 680/700 | nature chakra 500/500

โ€ข Strength 2 โ€ข Speed 0 โ€ข Agility 0 โ€ข Endurance 0
Ryo | 27500

( so for the sake of my sanity, especially for when her OTHER pets get called in -_- Iโ€™m going to list each pets actions beneath a small header, although some minor actions might get stated outside of that, although There might be some repetition, hence I will put quotes of people or things interacted with said headers.)

Creature summoned: Freelance ferret protector & bruiser type summon.
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Freelance Ferret protector type
Rank D | Chakra: 300 | Stamina: 200

Description: Talkative and more intellectual than the other two, this ferret prides itself on sticking close to someone and keeping them and others on their toes and aware of danger. They only distance themselves from the summoner by more than ten if completely certain of the summoner being safe without them. They crave attention and are aggressively protective. Some have clothes some donโ€™t. Capable of speech if not writing

Ability: guardian Make the other ferrets and others aware of any impending dangers. For each ferret out of the squadron that are within ten feet of the summoner or other comrades gain a + 1 increase in agility. A person can only benefit from the effects of one squadron giving these increases, however if their are two or more full squadrons then the ferrets will also benefit from these bonuses and increases the range it extends by 5 feet per squadron above 2. As a result whilst this ability is active the ferret in question looses an activation due to the attention it much pay and time relaying information. They are about the size of a Great Dane.

โ–ฐ [ Twisting counter ] | Rank: D | Cost: (simple)

The ferrets hop in the air, twisting itโ€™s flexible body away from incoming attacks, rolling with them if unable to complete my avoid them as a result gaining a +1 to agility and endurance in respect to said attack, if successful In dodging they can strike back with a basic combat action(a bite) as part of the original activation for no additional cost.

โ–ฐ Grappling bite [ Japanese name ] | Rank: D | augment | Cost: (Complex)
Whenever successfully biting a into a foe the user may pay an addition action and the cost of this technique, this results in the opponent being considered grappled and the suffer a -1 to their strength and endurance until the round after they are released(this stacks with other ferrets using this technique). This grapple may be maintained each round for an e-ranked cost and one activation.

โ–ฐ [ Elickser ] | Rank: C | Cost: (chakra)
If they have not successfully defended their charge they will they resort to trying to save or heal their charge by licking the point of the wound and channeling healing chakra into their tongue allowing them to alleviate two tiers of trauma OR one tier of any other status affecting the person in question. Due to this not being a focussed or skilled healing technique it cal only be used to a persons status tier by 2 levels besides trauma. (Meaning if you had tier 3 paralysis, this could be used to effective heal two ranks of that in two activations, however could never fully cure the person. If tier 4 then they could reduce it too tier two. Time or other sources are needed to cure beyond that level, having two of these ferrets doing this will allow up to 3 tiers cured after four uses but can never fully resolve four tiers no matter how much or many ferrets lick you.)

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Freelance ferret lead type

description: A freelance ferret alpha is the group leader of a ferret summon team, they tend to be curious and hyper, but tactical and dedicated to their role as a ferret squad leader and any requests they participate in. They are about the size of a sheep dog. Some have clothes some donโ€™t. Capable of speech if not writing

Rank D | Chakra: 250 | Stamina:250

Ability: noticing nostrils:
The team leaders of a squadron have developed their noses to be able to compete with that of a canine, although their noses can pick up on new scents that come within a hundred meters of their location and pinpoint where these scent as. They can selectively focus on one scent, thus blocking other scents from distracting them but suffer the standard deficiencies against scent based genJutsu as a tamer companions special sense:
โ–ฐ [ Twisting counter ] | Rank: D | Cost: (simple)

The ferrets hop in the air, twisting itโ€™s flexible body away from incoming attacks, rolling with them if unable to complete my avoid them as a result gaining a +1 to agility and endurance in respect to said attack, if successful In dodging they can strike back with a basic combat action(a bite) as part of the original activation for no additional cost.

โ–ฐ Grappling bite [ Japanese name ] | Rank: D | augment | Cost: (Complex)
Whenever successfully biting a into a foe the user may pay an addition action and the cost of this technique, this results in the opponent being considered grappled and the suffer a -1 to their strength and endurance until the round after they are released(this stacks with other ferrets using this technique). This grapple may be maintained each round for an e-ranked cost and one activation.

Sly leader sly | rank C | spiritual |
With this Jutsu a squad leader may transform him and his allies for no additional cost into smaller versions of themselves more fitting their species at a house ferrets size. This Jutsu blocks them from being noticed by sensory techniques, needing a b-ranked sensor or greater to locate them at an e-ranked upkeep; If paying an additional c rank in chakra them may also do this to an additional fully size person(meaning they become a ferret). If the upkeep is not paid the sensory blocking effect will fade and next turn any non ferrets will return to their normal form and size, ferrets can retain the size indefinitely. A shinobi may pay these costs themselves. At this size buki/taijutsu are off limits.

Ninja pets present: Jill the giant ferret
Here

HeadlessKoko

Tazile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:34 pm
User ImageIt struck Rei odd that Coello would think it was okay to have people hurt here in the exams, but before that, he was far more concerned about Coello singeing his hands on the burning coals. "Hey hey," the child interjected, reaching over to grab the next coal Coello was trying to grab before the rabbit boy could injure his hands any further. He frowned at the other. Was this man crazy? Hands were important to a ninja. Even a newbie like him knew that. Shinobi shouldn't just be endangering them willy nilly.

The approach of another genin distracted Rei from completing his sentence. He side-eyed the pink-haired girl, quickly identifying the uniform she wore as one popular among female medical kunoichi. Hearing her all but confirm his speculation on her profession with her offer, Rei's frown relaxed as he appreciated Seika's timely appearance. That was good. Coello could receive some medical attention for the hands he foolishly burned. The second robe over that drew his attention briefly, especially when a pair of glasses were nonchalantly flicked out of it, but he couldn't give it much time. He had to hurry. No longer bothering to finish his sentence, Rei looked back down and rapidly tossed the rest of the coals back into the brazier while Coello was (hopefully) busy answering the new girl.

Only after the coals were back in the brazier and the brazier safely put back where it belonged, safe and away from being a danger, did Rei give an answer after Coello. He replied in his soft voice, "Thank you, but I'm fine. I'm resistant to burns, you see." All too used to the nagging of a worried medic, he spread open his hands wide and clear for the other to see that he spoke the truth. Aside from a little redness from the residual heat that he couldn't completely tolerate, his delicate digits were black with soot but healthy and unmarred. As a katon user, he felt at least this much heat resistance was to be expected out of him.

In due time, the exams began in earnest. Trumpets blared and growls that sent an unbidden shiver down Rei's spine started to come out of the forest that surrounded the exam spot on all sides. A deepening frown setting into his expression, Rei looked nervously at the gloomy forests, trying his utmost to make out the shapes of the monsters with their oddly canine-like sounds.

He didn't forget to pay attention to what was being said, however. Earnestly, Rei took in the instructions given. He was prepared to do his utmost and immediately began breaking down the words that entered his ears, searching for any clues or hidden meanings that could give him an edge in the tests that were to come. He didn't pay any heed to the flashy technique decorations or any of the special effects and instead zoned straight into the details that mattered. Collars. Teammates. Teammates?

Rei immediately looked down at his collar, then looked up, his face all business and his eyes keen like a fox's. He was lucky, he supposed, because he was able to immediately match his hue to the collar of the bunny boy immediately across from him. He flicked his eyes next to the girl that had offered her help. Her collar was different. Next then was...

Wait, "on with the show"? Already? As Lahlil body flickered out of the stadium, Rei's eyes flickered to where she once stood and that was when realization dawned on him. They weren't being given enough time to seek out their teammates. They didn't even know how many members their team had, so no one would know when to stop looking, so then, they had to-but the thought stopped short.

The snarling beasts showed themselves in the wake of the paper barrier and Rei's fears from moments ago, his reason for nervously scanning the growling forest, came true. Hulking, black dogs, as his mind registered the monsters made out of shadows. His bright blue eyes froze wide in fear. The rest of his body, including the hand clamped around his sword, followed suit and froze stiff as one of monsters pounced straight in his direction. Every instinct in his body told him to flee, but his training told him he had to protect the two with him, and his body didn't know which voice to listen to.

Evanescently Magnificent

pyrategross

Prince_yureil

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Since arriving, Kotori got bored while waiting and wandered over to a really big rock. The boulder had to be roughly around twenty feet in diameter and Kotori just grinned while staring at it. She could still feel her blood rushing since the surprise spar with her sensei earlier. Kotori decided to just pass the time striking this poor defenseless boulder. In a typical Hyuuga manner, Kotori assumed her Gentle Fist stance and just let loose. First there was one palm. Two, four, and eight more followed after. Every now and then she'd throw in some kicks with an uncannily skillful timing as far as taijutsu was concerned; after all, there weren't a lot of Hyuuga that she'd met who could attack with as much versatility. A fist-sized chunk of rock was reduced to dirt and grain as her strikes continued to redouble over and over again. Faintly, she heard her peer, Inohachi, call over to her but she was determined to finish the task of demolishing this obstacle with just her hands and feet.

Then there was this really really obnoxious marching theme music that played right as she delivered the finishing blow to the boulder. The fatal strike against the unliving object completed its utter destruction and Kotori just wiped away a few drops of sweat from her forehead with her sleeve. Looking to the prettily armored Hokage, Lahlil, Kotori realized that things were definitely starting. Then Kotori realized that all her recently gained friends from Konoha and several other foreigners were among the heads here to compete. "Oh yeah! Now we're talking!" Kotori was absolutely thrilled to hear that she could go all out and probably still become a Chuunin. Admittedly, she also had no idea what kind of responsibilyt was actually expected of one with such a title, but she at least understood that it was a desirable milestone. Now was her chance to prove that might is always the answer! She pulled at the collar that appeared around her neck for a moment, but got used to it pretty plainly. Looking around, Kotori decided it was best to use her Byakugan to determine exactly who her teammates were going to be. Kotori also understood that she couldn't win alone, given that the Hokage just made that clear, so she had to use her strength to support her comrades too.

"Survive~"

Kotori's omniscient gaze settled on none other than Inohachi and a bird girl who had the same-colored chokers then moved to some things that were way more exciting. There were sounds and such that took the shape of a large pack of wolf-like beasts. The lot of them charged around then even at the genin. It was pretty obvious they were aiming to herd the lot into the forest up ahead, but Kotori wanted to see just how strong they were. She learned not to give ground to her opponent. There weren't a lot of worthwhile reasons to do so since there was more danger in running than standing and fighting in the long run. Maybe the Haruma tribe's aggressive methodology wasn't perfect, but she certainly put it to the best of use in her last five years of adventuring. When the wolves presented themselves as an undeniable threat Kotori faced them with a mostly neutral stance. Her body adjusted itself into her all too favored Gentle Fist stance. Kotori inhaled deeply then shouted, "Kotori will show them all what she's got! Masato-sensei! Watch Kotori go all out!! GATE OF OPENING- RELEASE!!!" As the first of the Hachimon in her brain was opened she felt an exhilerating rush of power flow through her small frame. Once more, the entirety of her body was temporarily permitted to use one-hundred percent of its physical abilities. Obviously this was just the start to what she'd do, but what else could one expect of a hotblooded warrior without cause for restraint?

Kotori didn't take the time to count how many of the wolves there were chasing everyone. She just wanted to meet this challenge to the best of her ability and make Masato even more proud of her. In an astonishing show of speed, Kotori zipped past any others who might also be standing their ground or retreating into the designated testing grounds. Kotori was a little distracted to aid Chosuke, but she did think of him as she executed her counterattack against a good sum of the oncoming pack. As soon as Kotori was in position between the wolves and the rest she knelt into a heavily slammed punch at the ground. "KOTORI SMAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!" She roared her high-pitched battlecry while effortlessly performing the Kote Art's advanced Fissure Smash technique. The hurculean strength packed away in her little body was unleashed without restraint. The result would likely involve most of the wolves falling into a canyon that measured twenty-five feet in depth and width while reaching fifty feet out from where Kotori had struck the ground with her armored fist. In about the time of a heartbeat, the little martial artist prodigy rose up and thrust her free hand out at the rest. A ball of fire that wasn't even the size of her tiny little hands of destruction was launched into the canine crowd only to erupt over a sixty foot diameter area. Anything caught in the fiery attack would be set ablaze, but she was confident that none of the other examinees had to worry about their safety thanks to her positioning and timing. Kotori kept a broad view of the whole situation around her thanks to her dojutsu, even as it changed by the moment. 'Kotori hopes they can keep fighting! Kotori wants a challenge!' The girl returned to her Gentle Fist stance in the meantime, not even considering the possibility that the wolves could have special powers that made them a true threat. Given her weakness for genjutsu, she'd also completely fall for it all just being a mass-halucination set on the likes of the novices. None of it mattered to her. She'd meet this challenge head on like every other before it, and she'd crush the challenge just the same with her own hands. She clearly lacked the subtlety and tactical sense generally expected of a chuunin, but she also knew techniques that would KO most of higher rank than her simply because she was that strong now.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Geninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: B-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 9.5ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 9.5ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€AGILITY: 6ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€ENDURANCE: 9.5ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 870 || 950ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 930 || 970ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข Gate of Opening
_โ˜† +0.5 Stat Cap
_โ˜† +1 Speed
_โ˜† +1 Agility
_โ˜† +1 Endurance
_โ˜† +1 Strength
_โ˜† 1/3 Posts
โ€ข Fissure Smash [ Rank A ] | Simple
_โ˜† S+ Rank Power
_โ˜† B-Rank Cost
_โ˜† Creates 25ft deep/wide & 50ft long canyon in front of the user.
โ€ข Blaze Eruption [ Rank A ] | Spiritual
_โ˜† This technique creates a seeming small ball of fire that can be launched at a target. Once the flame impacts something, it explodes into a raging, all consuming, fire storm within a 20 yard radius.
____โ˜… Cast via Kotoshironushi's "Burning Finger" ability.

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
โ€ข Training of Enlightenment
_โ˜† -10 Ninjutsu Slots = S-Rank Katon can be added to S-Rank and lower Taijutsu as a supplementary effect.
_โ˜† -10 Ninjutsu Slots = S-Rank Fuuton can be added to S-Rank and lower Taijutsu as a supplementary effect.
โ€ข Four Limb Training
_โ˜† Can substitute hands for feet and vice versa in any Taijutsu technique.
โ€ข Kyotoryuu Conditioning: Sunflower [Inactive]
_โ˜† As a result of intensive training geared toward defensive and evasive maneuvers, the Kyotouryuu practitioner can now effectively react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for two posts with a three post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.
โ€ข Soul of the Tiger MK II
_โ˜† -1 Rank Taijutsu Cost

โ€ข Piercing Accuracy
_โ˜† Gentle Fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Phantom Pain
_โ˜† Any simple taijutsu or formless augmented by the Jyuuken skill is also treated as a Gentle Fist technique. Can perform all known taijutsu techniques from the Gentle Fist stance to be treated as a Gentle Fist technique; does NOT override Jyuuken skill's restrictions.

โ€ข Berserker
_โ˜† Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor.
_โ˜† Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points.
_โ˜† Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
โ€ข Brawler
_โ˜† Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu.

โ€ข Dirge of Isetsuhiko
_โ˜† +2 Endurance
___โ—‹ Of the Wind
____โ˜… Possessed by Isetsuhiko (can verbally communicate through the wind to those who can utilize natural energy)
___โ—‹ As the Wind
____โ˜…
___โ—‹ By the Wind
____โ˜… The spirit of the necklace drains 40 chakra per post from the wearer into itself until the necklace's reservers are full (not optional while worn).
____โ˜… 320/320 Chakra
____โ˜… The wearer cannot tap into these reserves by any means.
โ€ข Kotoshironushi
_โ˜† +2 Endurance
___โ—‹ Burning Finger
____โ˜… Kotoshironushi's wielder can throw a known fire-based ability/technique from the gauntlet as an alternate means of activating it. The technique functions as normal, but is released from the kote instead.
___โ—‹ The Best Defense
____โ˜… Kotoshironushi stores excess energy from attacks it is used to defend against in the form of heat/flames.
____โ˜… The wearer can release the stored heat for a devastating fire attack on impact with another person/obstacle (treated as spiritual when clashing with other jutsu) but must pay half of the value of the attack as stamina or else they suffer damage from the attack too.
____โ˜… 0 Stored
___โ—‹ Ifrit's Might [ Special Enchantment ]
____โ˜… +2 Endurance Boost to Kotoshironushi
____โ˜… Allows the Kotoshironushi to absorb half of any fire-based attack into itself to charge up its "The Best Defense" ability.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kondo Kaicho
pyrategross
Jenni Deer
Evanescently Magnificent

Rocket Punches

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Taziie

Stumpleton
/quote]
kiiwispoet

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yashima's calm standing around was met along with many different things. As people arrived the young boy very simply remained in his position, he didn't approach anyone in particular, he didn't really want to anyways just yet. He only recognized one person that arrived, and that was Seika who showed up at some point. He even so didn't feel the necessity to approach her. There were many more different types of people showing up, and even some from other villages. One in particular caught his attention but didn't show it....someone that seemed almost familiar to him. Like she shared some sort of blood-like connection....but he disregarded it for the time being. Among the others was a female who seemed to be fairly arrogant in mannerisms which tempted Yashima to approach however before that could happen another arrival seemed to already address the situation at hand.

Yashima continued standing there, taking mental notes of the surrounding actions and inactions of certain people. After all, if this was by chance a competition he might need to know. Then the host, the kage, appeared within his range of 'vision' the young boy paid close attention to the words she spoke. This barrier that appeared and just as suddenly disappeared along with the explanation she gave was all the explanation he needed. At least it was a little more fair for him, but likely not as much so...Then the chakra collars formed around everyone's necks. He could feel each of them vibrated ever so slightly different...different colors maybe? Seemed exactly so with the mention of the collars being indicators. It would allow Yashima to quickly pick out his teammates as the hokage said the test was....to survive.

Honestly, this seemed simple enough, surviving through the forest with you team didn't sound too bad right? The figure darting around seemed to say otherwise, and the wolves that surrounding the exit guaranteed such. Yashima was sure he wasn't quick, he was sure he wasn't strong, but he at least could find himself useful to his team. One of whom it seemed was quickly made the target for one of the wolves. He wasn't sure if he could help them...but he could at least prepare.

He wound find himself as quickly as he could approaching Seika first. "Hello, Seems we are part of the same team. If you don't mind...I'd like to show you my particular skill." If she would allow him, he would place his finger upon her head and impart a telepathic connection between the two of them. In addition to this....the girl would find herself receiving Yashima's sensory information...which seemed to include just about every noise in the area. From simply far away noises to the conversations around them as if standing next to them, but in particular within a 100 meter range of the young boy the details of everything in a vibratory sound sense-esque way, profiles that most people would likely not even be able to see such as details of someone that Yashima was clearly not looking at. Yashima would then begin making his way towards his other teammate, not waiting for a reaction to the sensory information he was essentially broadcasting to Seika. Hopefully his other teammate had dealt with the wolf attacking in some way before he approached. "Seems I am your teammate as well, I am Yashima, if you do not mind..." He would say, hoping that she would allow him to use his jutsu which would once more begin to broadcast his sensory information to her.

Once, or if he was allowed to make his telepathic connections to his two teammates they would also hear his voice in their heads. 'We can communicate like this is necessary, I think it is best to do so anyways. Also I'm sure you will benefit from my information.' After such, he would begin moving in the designated direction it seemed they were suppose to be going. Away from the wolves. He wasn't sure if he needed to be safe or not just yet...

The others would also in addition to receiving Yashima's sensory information begin to receive each other's sensory information as well.

[Strength: 1][Speed: 1][Agility: 2][Endurance: 0]
[Chakra: 540/550][Stamina: 450/450]

Rocket Punches

Prince_yureil

Evanescently Magnificent

Yamanaka Clan Telepathy: Active
Sensing Transmission: Active

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:21 am
User Image

User Image

Sumika busied herself with poking at the chakra collar momentarily as she finished her chips. Not what she was expecting, honestly. She supposed she understood. Not really the point of the exams to have the whole forest leveled in one go, she supposed. She rolled off the panda and patted it lightly on the butt, leaving an orange handprint. "Off ya go bud. Saw some good bamboo on the way here." No sooner had she stuffed the empty bag into Cobalt's slowly moving pack was she suddenly the target of some kind of weird wolf thing. No matter, she'd trained for this. All she had to do was grab her sword and... her hand grasped air as she reached for her hip. "Idiot!" She hadn't bought a sword when she went to the shops. Crap. She made the drawing motion anyways, using it to summon iron sand from her cloak into the shape of a simple katana that she raised to about shoulder height before charging the wolf head on. Even as her blade carried its payload of subsequent strikes, Sumika found it unlikely that any of this was as simple as it appeared. If someone was going to expend the energy to find out what was up, though, it might as well have been her. She liked jumping in headfirst anyways.

The puppeteer used the momentary clash between her bukijutsu technique's subsequent strikes and the wolf to retreat towards the other two with her color of collars. With luck, the clash would destroy that one, but there were undoubtedly more where it came from. "Yo." Sumika said casually as she fell into step with Yashima. "Pretty sure we're surrounded kid. So where are we trying to go here?" They hadn't been given an objective other than 'don't die' so Sumika felt like simply running off wouldn't accomplish much.

โ—„ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
                        Chakra: 1515/1560 || Stamina: 1260/1300
                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500

โ— Stats โ–ท
                        โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
                        +0 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
                        โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Misc Magnet Release Weapon
                        Rank E
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2 Dance of the Fire God
                        Rank A | Complex [ Treated as spiritual for Sumika ]
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 2 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
                        Rank
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Evanescently Magnificent

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games