Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:24 am
AstoriaFallen

Post 4 : Eldablomma & Vuurbloem

Vuurbloem smiled at the dark maned male “Houyan.” She gave an appreciative nod at his words “It’s sort of how dad taught us to hunt hares, only hares don’t fight back.” She chuckles, she glanced backwards and gave a quick nod to Sek. She was curious as to why the older lioness was here but quickly cast the thought away, she was probably just curious as they all were.

Eldablomma huffed, this was just getting interesting and now their mothers friend and her son were showing up. She was trying to maintain an air of indifference here but her curiosity around the antics of the jackal and the lion were keeping her attention. She hated to think anyone would see her looking on keenly. She would just have to ignore them so she could pretend they hadn’t seen her interest later on.

The red lioness chuckled, she saw the attempt her sister was making at trying to be he usual cool calm self . “Eld says hi too, she’s just very interested in what is going on.”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:14 am
User ImageAs she tried again, Anwara began to notice little patterns in the way Utsaha moved. She was quick on her feet and very agile, but there were tells that gave away the direction she was going to move. After a few minutes it began to look like a coordinated dance rather than a massive red lion stumbling over her paws and even Anwara herself could tell there was an improvement.

"Ha! This isn't so bad now," she said, giving in to her instinct and trying to swipe playfully at the jackal. This was a training session, just like sparring. She wasn't aiming to hurt or maim, but it was hard to see a small creature weaving between her paws and not try to catch it.

Ecavi

Post 4  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:25 am
Post 3
User ImageUser Image

Sekhmet watched as Houyan went over and talked to the girls, it was good that he was a social butterfly, at least for the most part. He needed to get out there and get to know the other members of the pride and the fact that he had taken an interest in this little 'sparring' session was a plus in her book. You could call her one proud mother.

Houyan listened as Vuur spoke and gave a nod of his head. "I totally understand, I do have to say this whole thing is quite interesting. I'm hoping to get a chance to try it out for myself, though I'm so afraid I might step on one of them." Cringing a little bit that was something he didn't want to do.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:45 am
AstoriaFallen

Post 5 : Vuurbloem & Eldablomma

“I think they are spry enough to keep them selves from getting squashed.” The red lioness chuckled looking at the male with a smile. “I would definitely like to try. I think they would make a good partner.”

Eld looked at her sister and sighed “I agree but I think they are probably looking for soldiers. I think they would be good for training though.” She nodded thoughtfully. Perhaps a teaching assistant wouldn’t go amis but she wasn’t sure a Jackal would be interested in teaching lions.  

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:31 am
Post 4
User ImageUser Image

"You're probably right, but doesn't mean if they choose someone that isn't a Soldier, that what they'd like to accomplish won't get done." I mean, changing ranks wasn't unheard of was it? Maybe if it was something that was done, it wasn't done often. Since you typically started your training at an early age for the route you wanted to take.

Sekhmet made herself comfortable on the sidelines, it seemed there were a few others that were intent with just observing. Though she wouldn't mind getting her paw in there at one point, at least after the youngsters. Not that they were that young anymore. She felt they'd benefit a great deal more than she would for the time being, it would be nice to learn something new, but she wasn't as young as she used to be.

Syrius Lionwing

SilverLutz
I didn't talk to either of yours, but letting you know there's been posts since your post XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:42 am
Post 5 of 5 - Katranak & Utsaha

Katranak was surprised by Eldablomma's remark about the way Utsaha was moving. So they weren't soldiers but they did know more than they let on, she should know better than to judge someone at a glance.

"Practicing like this is a good way to hone your reflexes," she said, looking back as Utsaha and Awara started another round, "It's too easy to get distracted by the presence of a large opponent but their claws can do significant damage."

Then Houyan approached and offered a nod before moving over to sit with the trio of jackals watching. She was glad that there was a decent crowd developing now, and she was grateful to Anwara for showing up first and encouraging it. Maybe they would succeed in finding decent partners for these guys after all.

Utsaha was having a lot of fun learning with Anwara. Maybe she needed this, too. She could only help so much by watching how others fought, there was something far more interesting and instructive about actually doing it yourself. She could be more help to Katranak that way!

"You're getting better!" she said loudly to Anwara, barely dodging the swat before jumping out of the circle and sliding along the sand. She grinned and turned to her small friends sitting beside Katranak.

"Hehe, I think we did it. Wanna try?"

And the jackals stood up, looking eager to play with the Firekin as well.

This is my last post in this ORP

Today is your last day to get posts in, the raffle will be rolled tomorrow! If you don't know where to end, I suggest following my lead & turning your attention to the jackals (and letting it fade out there, since they have no players).

Don't forget that once you have 5 posts, this RP counts towards the birds!

SilverLutz

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:46 am
Post 5 - Final Post for me
User ImageUser Image

Sekhmet couldn't help but let a smile spread across her lips as her son was finally up to give it a try with the Jackal, while it seemed more like an intricate dance, she was more than certain there was a great deal more to it than that. And most importantly, a reason for the movements. She'd have to tell him how proud she was later that he had taken initiative like that and so she watched as her son 'danced' with the jackals.

Gulping a little bit he gave a nod and partnered up with the jackal. "Alright, I'm ready." And he did his best to follow the example set before him and listening to the smaller creature that danced between his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:18 pm
User ImageAnwara spun quickly as her opponent dodged her swipe, but the jackal landed outside the ring and that made the lioness pause. She lifted her head with pride and puffed out her chest, all four paws squarely in the circle. She’d done it!

“That was fun,” she said with a grin, only noticing the little crowd that had gathered to watch. She followed their gaze towards the little hoard of jackals and stood a bit taller, hopeful that one would pick her to continue to train with.

Post 5  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:14 pm
Tuli watched with a raised eyebrow as the lion and jackal fought, interested as he watched what almost looked like a dance between canine and feline. The jackal was putting up quite the fight against a much larger creature, contrary to what he’d thought. It made its purpose known though - a jackal could indeed win against a lion, so long as they knew how. A small creature like that would do well out on the field, so that worked out for both parties.

He tilted his head as he watched what must have been the lead jackal in the group make their way back over to the three gathered jackals. Now it seemed that the fight was over, and it was time for introductions.

Shifting just a bit closer, he settled down to watch the proceedings.

((Post 2 - Tuli'samm))

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:57 am
Raffle List

Double tickets are because Ecavi posted between them.

1. SilverLutz (3, 2, 1)
2. SilverLutz
3. Syrius Lionwing (1, 3, 2)
4. Syrius Lionwing
5. SilverLutz
6. MangoMeow (3, 1, 2)
7. AstoriaFallen (3, 2, 1)
8. Syrius Lionwing
9. AstoriaFallen
10. Syrius Lionwing
11. SilverLutz
12. AstoriaFallen
13. Syrius Lionwing
14. AstoriaFallen
15. AstoriaFallen
16. SilverLutz
17. MangoMeow

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 10!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 am
List reduced to remove winner and avoid duplicate rolls slowing us down!

1. SilverLutz (3, 2, 1)
2. SilverLutz
3. SilverLutz
4. MangoMeow (3, 1, 2)
5. AstoriaFallen (3, 2, 1)
6. AstoriaFallen
7. SilverLutz
8. AstoriaFallen
9. AstoriaFallen
10. AstoriaFallen
11. SilverLutz
12. MangoMeow

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 am
Reduced again.

1. SilverLutz (3, 2, 1)
2. SilverLutz
3. SilverLutz
4. MangoMeow (3, 1, 2)
5. SilverLutz
6. SilverLutz
7. MangoMeow

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:01 am
WINNERS

All three were colored by Seaki, please use their thread to post for certs.

You may decide on genders and reasons why they have partnered up with your Firekin! They have no set personalities.

Congratulations & thank you for playing along!

Syrius Lionwing
User Image

SilverLutz
User Image

AstoriaFallen
User Image

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers