Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs
Midnight Dreary Realm | Crows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ above the forest xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi, strange man, takao xxx MOOD ▬▬ anxious xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ this thing is too tight...

Lovely...wench? Soyeon looked up at Satoshi with a rather puzzled face. She didn't know whether to be offended, flattered, or honored to meet a family member this stacked of his. The resemblance was anything but noticeable aside from the black hair, red eyes, and questionable mental state. Everyone's favorite one eyed captain would get Masato up to speed on things while Soyeon would continued to have her leg rubbed while managing to fight off a faint color in her cheeks. It did feel especially nice now for whatever reason, although it might have been because it was Satoshi that was doing it. Her auburn hair rested against his chest while the dust user calmly leaned forward a small amount to readjust herself while on his lap before he swung around and rose the ship once more above the sea of dark forests. The engine roared to life and delivered them further more towards destiny. Soyeon had to admit that she was eager to meet the Yatagarasu. If they were as adorable as Yogen was, she had a feeling that they'd be a joy to get to know. She always had that affinity for birds.

A few feet closer was all they needed. The raging storms and impassable mountains blocked any further progress on ship, so feet it was. Satoshi stood up while Soyeon stumbled a bit in his warms and nearly fell down. The resulting scene was her leaning on the captain with her feet a few inches above the floor. He helped her back onto her feet while she would sort of huff and look away while muttering a "Th-Thank you, Satoshi." The nose touch was a bit much but she wouldn't go full on tsundere just yet. "Onwards to oblivion." Soyeon teased, following Satoshi and crew outside while Yogen would fly outward and towards where the group would find answers. Soyeon was a bit anxious. Would she be growing into an older person still? Or would she finally stop aging as would Satoshi?

Ozymandias

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi's ears were keen on picking up Masato's offer to train. "Aye, I be in need of help advancing my sharingan for I've got only one tomoe." He was eager to express his desire to evolve his dojutsu. So much so that his voice nearly overlapped with Takao's, which was also eager. Takao's interested tone was quickly followed by trepidation of the Midnight Dreary Realm. "How long? HA! Does time truly pass in a fever dream? Nay! And it be the same in the Dreary Realm." A look of madness radiated through Satoshi's visage and eye as he vaguely answered Takao's question. He looked up to see Yogen fly higher and savor his time in the black sky above his home. It was clear that he was relishing his time home albeit quietly. Nevertheless, he continued doing his duty by leading them onward. After performing a few whips and whirls through the air he circled his way back down closer to where the party was. The red moon formed tomoe suddenly as it tracked the movement of the group below. "That's King Yatagarasu's third eye, Takao. His imminence knows we're coming, well, he probably always knew, but this is how he gets reminded." Yogen spoke to the group as he flew over the dead trees. The usually irreverent avian was quite respectful when referring to his king.

The squawks of crows along the forest's branches amplified the sound of cracking branches under each footstep. "Outside of the great roost is the massive forest in the hollow. When it comes to the pecking order of the Realm, I was on the bottom branch, a nobody. His grace chose me at random to lead Satoshi to the Roost when he first arrived. Then I was tossed out and fate bonded with him. That means I'm shackled to this miscreant for the rest of my damn life." Yogen's tone became grimly sarcastic toward the end of his statement. "Don't be like that, Yogen! If not for me, yee would still be stuck at the bottom of the food chain 'round 'ere." Yogen audibly grunted after Satoshi's retort. "Anyway, there are two types of bird who live in the Realm, both of the corvid family. There are crows and there are ravens. We all follow Yatagarasu, a crow and the first of our kind. He'll be the big guy perched on his branch in the center of the Roost. To his left will be a big raven named Senshu...slimy b*****d. To his left will be a horse-sized crow called Noroi." Despite the end of his description of Senshu being under his breath it would be clear to all within earshot as well as his general aura of distaste around the brief mention of the de facto leader of the ravens. It was then that a murder of slightly more than five dozen crows took flight in the empty sky coming toward them from the north.

The leader of the pack stopped mid-flight before Yogen. The other crows, his goons, encircled the group in continuous flight. "Been a while since I've seen this many humans in the Realm. Y'see here, humans, I'm Akumu. The coolest bird in these parts." Akumu's boisterousness and looseness was in sharp contrast with Yogen's cynical demeanor. "Yogen, o'le mate, ya haven't gotten too the humans have ya?!" As the mischievous Akumu spoke, he flapped his wings thrice gently. This signaled to the other birds that continuously circled the pirate crew to take a sleight of hand action. One of the crows quietly swooped in to attempt to swipe ryo from Masato's pocket. Satoshi extended his forearm and drew in a crow to land on it. Satoshi gently stroked his back with his opposite hand and smiled gently. The crow then flapped its birds wildly for a moment which did not startle him. He simply let loose a chuckle before looking over and smiling at Soyeon. Once his gaze settled on her, two chickpea-sized crows fell from a branch above her. One settled on each of Soyeon's shoulders before nuzzling sweetly into her neck. The sister crows were babies who had fallen from their nest above. After their nuzzle in tandem they then lightly chirped in unison to her. "Outta our way, Akumu! We have royal business to tend to and not enough time to waste slacking off with you!" The impatient tone from the ever-taciturn Yogen signaled his eventual flying past Akumu. Although Yogen would never in a million years admit it, he was always jealous of Akumu's popularity in the hollow. The crow on Satoshi's forearm would take flight as Akumu and his group of cackling ebony fowls took their leave deeper into the forest. The pirates then continued their march onward toward the Roost.

As the group continued ever onward, Satoshi got the feeling that not all was right. The path certainly looked the same, but there was something off about the horizon they were heading toward. The illusionist in Satoshi had a burning desire to get to the bottom of any potential neat tricks. "Are yee sure we're goin' the right way, bird brain?" He asked while looking up at Yogen who simply grunted in frustration before a sphere of crimson chakra radiated out from his plumes. The group would see the path before them revealed to be the opposite direction. Eery cackles immediately filled the forest once the illusory veil was lifted on their false path. The laughter would hit their ears like nails on a chalkboard and prove to be supremely unsettling. "Hoohoohoohoohooheeheeehuehuehuebahahahaha! Lost little lambs!" It was then that the ominous presence of twin ravens became known before them. The two ungainly fowls stepped out of the darkness into the red moonlight. "Oh great, it's Senshu's underlings, Kioku and Zencho." Yogen said in a murmur that was met with an even louder burst of mocking laughter in response. "Spoken like the true fawning fowl of humans you've become, Yogen! We'll have you know that you've been foolishly leading them astray this whole time. Surely being late isn't the way to earn our oh so great king's favor, no? Bahahahahahahaheeheehee!" Kioku and Zencho's voices were perfectly synchronized as they tormented the group. Their overall disdain for Yatagarasu and Yogen was clear as a bell behind their derisive laughter. Satoshi grinned himself before stepping forward and drawing his blade. The moment he did so, they would disappear but their voices remained. "Enjoy your stay in the Realm! Mwaheeheeheeheeheehee!" Yogen only sighed once again as he turned around and lead the group in the correct direction. "Those two are ravens and think they're better than the crows for whatever reason. They carry out Senshu's will while he pushes his agenda in King Yatagarasu's court in the Great Roost. Senshu wants to be the king and put the ravens in charge. But he, Kioku, and Zencho can't make overt moves against Yatagarasu out of fear of his strength. So they create these overly complicated plots to try to get the upper hand. There's no doubt that they put us in that genjutsu to complicate matters for our king who's probably greatly anticipating our arrival. But don't worry, they're an amusing diversion to King Yatagarasu if anything. And most ravens want nothing to do with that lot anyway" Yogen explained with clear distaste in his voice for Senshu, Kioku, and Zencho. The pirates would have to walk for quite a while before they finally reached the Great Roost's perimeter.

The crew would step out of the trees to set foot upon a massive nest in the center of the hollow. Thousands of crows and ravens were sleeping in the comfort of the nest before all taking flight at once in a magnificently dark display. This cleared the way for the group of shinobi to walk toward the center. In the center was a massive single black tree branch in a hook shape. As Yogen said, to his left was Noroi and to his right was Senshu. "You approach King Yatagarasu's court, state your affairs!" Senshu spoke up with a dignified tone of voice. Immediately, Satoshi fully sheathed his sword before extending his arms outward confidently. "I, Satoshi, declare myself your prince and lay claim to the contract!" His tone of voice was equally confident as he approached the "throne" and took a knee while Yogen landed on his shoulder now that his duty as their guide to the roost was concluded. "You and your cohort are permitted, Satoshi." The secondary advisor, Noroi, spoke in a much warmer tone than the other crows thus far. She was clearly pleased to see Satoshi and Soyeon return to the Realm. While Senshu and Noroi were incredibly large avians in their own right, they were dwarfed by the massive size of Yatagarasu. With three cracked feet and a long but worn beak, Yatagarasu appeared far more ancient than any other creature that Satoshi had ever seen. He was a regal, upright, and stately crow of a formidable constitution. But his most striking feature bar none was his pair of glowing carmine eyes that had strobelike qualities as if constantly divining new profound images of the future. "Come now, Satoshi, you and I know there's far more to your visit than simply that. You're here to beckon me for the contract, sage arts, the cessation of your aging, and, at the paramount, the answers to your fate. They all can be yours if you obey." The three-legged crow grinned as he spoke to Satoshi and permitted him to rise non-verbally with a subtle flap of his wing. He immediately turned to look at Soyeon. "But you, my dear, care little for fate and destiny. You're afraid of being unloved and unwanted so you follow one who does believe in prophecy with absolution. I must admit that your return to my Realm out of fear forces me into melancholy. I'm compelled to offer you a signature upon my contract despite your lack of Uchiha blood as recompense. Not now, but shortly." The crow king then turned his attention to a newcomer, Takao. "Takao, is it? Yes, I see what lies before you. Part ways with your honesty for your future is filled with masks and grand deception. Not a full prophecy but I could tell you more, for a price, that is." Yatagarasu smiled at his own offer to the lad. There was nothing that he delighted more in than dangling prophecies before desperate mortals. "And Masato Umechika, the last living son of Evergreen, of course. I'm glad you're in my court now because you happen to be the only person who can solve this group's little aging predicament. Satoshi and Soyeon began aging particularly quickly the moment Evergreen took the RInnegan out of existence. However, as a demigod yourself, while you lost the Rinnegan along with every other user, you have a small fragment of its power within you still. While the Rinnegan's eyes may have shut for eternity, a finite portion of its...essence is still under your command. You can use it now to slow the group's aging to a normal rate. But you must act with haste and know that once you do, the ephemeral power will be gone." Yatagarasu knew that once the knowledge of this was given to Masato that activating that shard of the RInnegan's essence would be as simple as breathing for him but that once used it would be fully exhausted. Satoshi looked to his uncle in awe of this fact. He could only hope that Yatagarasu was right. Yatagarasu would cease speaking and wait for their responses. Once Masato would make his decision Yatagarasu had a mission in mind for the group to complete.

×TITLE: Rogue】▰【RANK: S】▰【CHAKRA: 1,725 || 2,325】▰【STAMINA: 1,625 || 1,625

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Passive XP: 140

Personal Attributes
Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

kiiwispoet

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Botenmaru was, as usual unspeaking and silent aside from the 'clink, clink, clink ' of his footsteps as the group neared the crow's summit. He found the ravens disdainful and devious. A flock of crows passed overhead, one with a very specific grinding steel noise that was somewhat similar to how his steel release sounded when it was activated. He was unable to pick out the specific crow, but he assumed one was at least armored...perhaps made of steel? It was very interesting, almost as much as the man who now joined their party he had slumbered through introductions with. The group stood before Yatagarasu as Botenmaru remained silent, once again being overlooked due to his small stature most likely, if not, perhaps there was no destiny for him? He was after all supposed to die by his teacher's hand...wasn't he? He now looked on to their demi-god companion, curious if he was actually able to halt the aging process of his friends. Time would tell.

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Genin】♦【RANK: S+】♦【STRENGTH: +08】♦【SPEED: +08】♦【AGILITY: +06】♦【ENDURANCE: +08】♦【CHAKRA: 2,170 || 2,175】♦【STAMINA: 1,855 || 1,875

Technique Used:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Personal Attributes
Will of Steel: The user's endurance cap is raised by 1 point so long as their endurance does not exceed 9. In addition, their rock hard natural skin gains immunity from two physical status effects of choice with the exception of frostbite and dehydration. [ Chosen: Paralysis, Trauma ]
Forge Master: At creation, the user may choose Armor Smithing or Weapon Smithing. The character begins at Apprentice Status in that chosen crafting profession. The user is able to use their Steel Release's metals to forge all weapons and armor they create with durability that matches their body rank. In addition, each weapon or armor crafted this way gains an additional ability unique to that weapon that must utilize the clan's abilities in some way. Finally, items created this way can be freely absorbed into the body and expelled by paying an E Rank amount of chakra with no activation for each item removed during combat in this method.
Iron Tomb: All the user's techniques that would cause petrification in a target are instead changed to metal as they have their flesh's structure changed into steel. This metal element being added to the petrification status causes all petrification to occur at the next highest tier as well as adding an additional cost of the user's body rank in chakra to break the limb free.
Heavy Armor Specialist: Botenmaru's armor is able to endure one additional strike of it's durability level before it degrades. This effect can only be used once every three posts.
Endless Aegis: Botenmaru's shield is treated as heavy armor instead of a weapon, giving any drawbacks standard heavy armor would along with it's defense rating.
Bootyenmaru: Botenmaru's fascination with piracy demonstrated by Satoshi grants him and anyone in his crew ( party/group ) double rewards for Ryo.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Juggernaut [ Bukijutu ] | The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear and it requires no slot consumption from the Inventory System. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an activation for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Combat Medic [ Medical ] | Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a slight descriptive in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same descriptive. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. Furthermore the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
Medical-Bukijutsu | The user is able to slash their weapon at a target, applying a healing technique to it and casting it upon the target. Every three posts the user is able to combine offensive medical ninjutsu with a bukijutsu technique for one activation, paying only the resource cost every three posts. Medical techniques cast in this manner cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
• Learns additional 6 Bukijutsu technique per post.
• Learns additional 6 Medical technique per post.
• Learns additional 6 Taijutsu technique per post.
**Name of Mission - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato would laugh to himself as the individual who had nested himself outside had very brazenly stated he didn't do eye stuff. Masato understood his direct approach and found the man agreeable with his own personality. The crew was headstrong, heading into the roost of the crow. Masato had been making his way to this spot for days now at a leisurely place but had found relaxation in the misery in the Dreary Realm. Masato found that between the ravens and the crows, he didn't care specifically for any one breed of them in particular but...the ravens did seem to take a liking to him and his neat tricks. Reaching Yatagarasu, Masato recognized the old bird from dreams he had had. The king of the crows had always seemed to be whispering hints of the future in his subconscious. Now, he stood before him as he gave him a gift of knowledge, perhaps a gift that was spoken of after Sandayu's passing. The man held his right hand to his eye, remembering the powers and lessons his brother had trained him in. " Seems that mother is looking out of her children...doubt this is all coincidence. Fate, as you'd call it."

Masato sighed, glaring intensely at his Nephew and his companion Soyeon, behind them was Botenmaru who stood in close proximity. He weighed the choices left before him. To use the Rinnegan a final time was a true blessing. It would be impossible to tell if the future was something he could protect without it. He had to wonder if the lives of the two children, family or not were worth that stopping power. He gritted his teeth, struggling with the loss of such potential, not the choice itself. " Boy!" Masato growled at Satoshi. " Give a damn what the crows command, say or do to or for you. I will save you, and your friend...but do not use the life granted to bring unwarranted suffering." With his final request of their power the hand that had raised tho his eye could cover them both with a tight grasp. The eyes would reopen in brilliant crimson that would quickly evolve into the Mangekyo pattern that resembled cherry blossoms, then a pause as the eye seemed to ripple and ebb with power. An ominous light circled the eyes as though it was drawn from the blood moon above. Masato donned the crimson rinnesharingan that he had years ago. He felt the strength flowing through his blood, although it was noticeably finite. The eyes shifted towards Satoshi as he spoke again. " Do not take this gift lightly, this was once the gift of your ancestry that was stolen away." Time and space began to warm around Soyeon and Satoshi with Botenmaru lingering very closely to the pair. From their perspective the world was rapidly shifting and distorting, making the dreary realm fade away for just a moment before they would have their time lines solidified.

Normality set back in as the realm became clear to those two. As Masato glanced at his handiwork the crimson rinnesharingan in his eyes seemed to crumble to dust, revealing his standard black eyes. The power of the Uchiha and Hyuuga still coursed through his veins, but that was the limit of it once again. The power had been a quick reminder to Masato that what his mother had done was most likely for the best...given time to master that skill, Masato could have easily aged things rapidly. A terrifying power indeed. The Uchiha's eyes widened as he realized that his ability had had an...unfortunate side effect. Behind Satoshi and Soyeon was the silent armored boy who had been trailing behind. Now, the boy had grown several feet and had become a bulwark of strength, towering over Masato. The boy had been too near the Rinnegan's finale and had adversely aged up when time and space were warped. The man appeared to be no older than Masato for sure, but it was rather difficult to tell with the armor worn by the now towering man. His helmet, the only fitting piece of gear left as his plate was now busting at the seams and barely covering his manliness. Masato spoke to the man-child. " Boy, are you....alright?" He worried deeply over the consequence of his action.
[ Lasting Memory Missions: Complete ]

Novasse

Quote:

Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:48 pm
User Image

Takao shivered as Satoshi said time didn't really progress in this realm, and swallowed down anxious bile at Yogen's casual assertion that the ******** red crazy-eye moon was a bird's third ******** eye.

Great.

'Chomei, rot in hell,' Takao thought angrily, still bristling internally at the way the bijuu had tricked him into letting the children flee the village legitimately. The idea that he himself was a fugitive of his home was a chilling thought that he wasn't ready to entertain.

Removing himself from his internal monologue, he was unhappy to see the birds flying around - the one that got rather close and introduced himself as Akumu made his fight or flight response almost activate. He was going to lose it if he was stuck here for too long. He felt himself withering under the gaze of the moon-eye.

He tried to appear stoic; he did not want to set off one of the creepy birds and he definitely didn't want to fight them. The king bird addressed him directly and, perhaps, he squeaked at being called upon by the freak a** bird. "Part with my honesty?" He murmured under his breath. What could that mean? He had no interest in this 'price' because owing a debt to one of these bird monsters sounded worse than whatever hellish punishment awaited him in Arashigakure.

The king bird said so much about Masato that went over his head, Takao didn't think anything of it until the muscled man used his eye power stuff all of a sudden. He flinched and took a step away instinctively, but turned to see that the armored boy had become an... armored man?

"I swear, this is the weirdest trip I've ever been on," he confessed aloud, exasperated. He couldn't think of a psychadelic this strong, nor a genjutsu user this inventive. "If I suddenly age out of my prime, I- oh, I can't bear the thought." He wasn't ready to be a middle-aged man. He reached for his pocket but didn't take out a cigarette from his carton - fearing the birds were not going to accept such degradation of their 'court'. He grunted in frustration but remained otherwise silent, stealing concerned glanced at the now-adult man amongst them.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 1,885 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx
> Jack / Jackx > No Bloodline x > Arashigakure x > S-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Free ] Streetwise: Receives 2x ryo on missions
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Jazz Hands: Ninjutsu may be performed with somatic gestures.
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

• [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        • [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.
        • [ Kakumei ] This allows the user to detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a slight increase in reflex per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This ability is passive.
        • [ Kakumei ] This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
        • [ Kakumei ] Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
        • [ Small Circle Combatives ] The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > Creeping Silhouette [ Hofuku Kageboushi ] | Rank B
      Marks a surface of up to 50 square meters in size for observation. When anyone aside from the user enters the domain, the user is notified. The user is aware of everything the target has while within the range, from the relative size of the Chakra pools, the target’s elemental affinities, bloodline type (if any) and affinity for certain types of Jutsu are assessed (lets the user know if the target specializes in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc. In addition, any genjutsu cast upon the user while the user is within their sensory range are treated as one rank less in power. Does not have an upkeep cost, but the user must focus on the area in question to sustain the flow of information, consuming one activation per post.
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:14 pm
Rabubōn
2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

║ CHAKRAx 2200/ 2200 x ║ STAMINAx 2350/ 2350 x ║ XPx 9,450 x ║ RYOx 30,000
Rogue x N/A x S+ Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Rabu and her band of Gypsies were in the hold of the ship, each passed smooth out. Turns out they were all a bit Airsick and Satoshi's piloting was subpar at best. When they could, they'd sleep and it turned out they were doing just that when they arrived in this dreary realm. For once her mask was off, her cloak pillowed up around her. A long, soft, high pitched snore came out of her mouth when Satoshi's voice blared over the PA. Rabu' scrambled, the bone pushing from the skin on her face, rapidly covering it to conceal her visage. She couldn't remember what she dreamt about, but it must have loosened her guard. With a gentle sigh, she closed her eyes, the thumping of feet above them lulling her back into a nap. Heavy armor clinking, she smiled wide. On their trip, between bouts of sickness and sleep, she'd caught her minion Kuriba staring at that boy in his thick armor. With that thought in her head, a girlish giggle slipped from her lips, and she drifted off once more. The ship would be piloted to the roost while all four of them snoozed below deck. Not yet acquainted with Masato.

"Ma'am! Wake up, they've left us!" Usagi'd rouse the masked girl awake. She'd pop right up, dust off her cloak and shake her head. Dizziness overwhelmed her, she'd gotten up too fast. "Dangit! I only meant t'ah rest my eyes! We gotta go catch up to the kid-err well, they aren't kids anymore but! Bah! Lets go!" Memories crackled in the back of her mind. She was thinking about Satoshi now as they readied themselves and headed up top. Her mind moved to his confession in the wheel house, about Sandayu and Kagami being his parents. With that more memories tried to force their way into her mind. Some boy on a battlefield, scarred mentally? Someone she really liked? When she prodded that part of her mind, pain would ring through her body and she immediately dropped it. The same thing would happen when she'd tried interacting with Takao. The Ringleader did mention something about memories and the ilk doing that. But that was behind her, she could do whatever she wanted now, and so far that included watching over the wannabe pirate. Her entourage stepped onto the deck, the sound of cawing filling the air, a shiver slipping up her spine. "This place is the opposite of Lavish, Rabu-Sama..." Daisu would complain, Kuriba remained quiet, fidgeting some. Whilst Usagi, lead the way. "I'm certain they went this way, ma'am." Rabu had spoken with Satoshi about where they were going, a giant bird roost. But she let her minion lead, he was probably tracking them. She understood that this place was far from ordinary, this was Sage Land, so she kept her guard up. If they were unwanted, bad things could easily happen. Usagi followed along the same route Satoshi'd taken, if all went well they'd arrive just outside the clearing for the Great Roost.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+12 Strength || +11 Speed || +12 Reflex || +10 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Dance of the Young Fern: Mobility [ A ] Complex
      Allows the user to merge with their bone pillars. This allows the user to merge with one bone pillar and appear out of another.

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] [ A ]
      This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going. When used against [ Flower Scattering Dance ] it loses a rank’s worth in strength in it’s collision against it.

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

Novasse

Roy-schach

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 pm
User Image
__ Tetsu sat hidden away in his little corner of his room that he had purposely procured as it was the furthest he could get away from anyone else on the ship. Even as he was now, Tetsu's mind was still awash with excuses. He wasn't here because he was anti-social, he just needed time. Time to think all of this mess over. Never I his whole life had Tetsu believed in foolhardy beliefs such as fate or prophecy, but here in this moment? He was certainly feeling tested. How else could you explain away the cruel game that had been played on him, now beholden to the child who had caused the death of his mother.

He already knew what the answer should be. He should forgive and let the memory ease from his heart. After all Satoshi had done nothing but lay himself bare as he tried to unshackle himself from his lineage did he not? And yet knowing the expected answer was not the same thing as coming to it yourself. Tetsu had a rage now in his heart, born of conflict, and blinding his eyes. So he sat. He sat and meditated. Seconds, minutes, hours, perhaps even days? He could not tell how much time had passed nor even his the constant shift in his surroundings.

When at last he stood again everyone had long since gone from the ship, though Tetsu cared little. He eyes instead glazed across along the dreary skies after taking a much needed break. It was plain to tell how this place could unsettle even the most sturdy of warriors and yet.. Tetsu couldn't help but find it all strangely comforting, like he was meant to be here. Making his way off of the ship Tetsu began an idle journey of his own through the crow lands...

Stat Cap:

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Quotes:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ above the forest xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi, strange man, takao xxx MOOD ▬▬ anxious xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ this thing is too tight...

It was a strange sort of homecoming in a way. Soyeon had been dropped off here long ago back when she was just a kid...Well, at least it was a couple of months ago. Back when she wasn't aging rapidly like they had been. Kagerou, the woman who had not only saved her life but helped keep this demon of hers inside of her. Yogen led the way to where they were expecting to go, with the group lagging behind him shortly after. It was only a short few steps away did they came across Akumu, the boisterous and loud mouthed bird that she had seen only a short few times. And in those short few times, he had made quite a name for himself. Following him were a thunderous group of wings, flapping towards them to inspect the visitors to their realm. Soyeon almost would have spoken up hand asked how they were had it not been for the mission at hand. Before they knew it, they could just become two elderly folk, stuck with walkers and a distaste for the youth of today. Not exactly the kind of future she had in mind, especially with these things on her chest. Soyeon walked forward with the group and almost jumped as two soft and feathered blobs fell upon her shoulders. Her hazel eyes looked down to see two black colored chicks chirping at her. She smiled warmly, using her hands to steady them on her shoulders while following the group to the royal court. "It's nice to see everything's practically the same." she observed to Satoshi. "I remember being terrified when Kagerou brought me here for the first time."

And soon be it that they all would stumble into the royal court room, greeted by the lovely Senshu, whom Soyeon was always so eager to see. Out of most people in the court room, she was practically the only bird that wasn't intimidating to speak with. It wasn't long after until the great Yatagarasu would step forward to greet the group who had come to rest on his domain. The girl idly stepped a little closer to Satoshi out of habit. Maybe he reminded her of somebody imposing, or maybe the ruler of a realm of tricks and foul play was somebody to be afraid of. He spoke tto the group as a whole first, then individually. Soyeon especially got the hammer to the perverbial head. She wanted to step and yell that it wasn't true, that she'd pluck every last feather off his body for telling such lies but knew it in her heart to be true. The girl just tended to her chicks and looked away, the normally loud and firmly proud woman reduced to a rather quiet version of herself. "I-It would be my honor, Yatagarasu..."

Then came the solution to their aging fiasco. The Rinnegan had indeed caused it, yes, but it was now up to Masato to deliver the cure towards the both of them. The man who they had just met. Pretty wild find in these lands. He agreed, but on the price that the life he would bestow upon them would not be used to inflict suffering onto others. Pretty simple stuff, really. The act had begun, Soyeon watching as space and time distorted around them, a million colors and images flashing by in the frame of seconds. Soyeon blinked as the world around here seemed to dim, like a candle being snuffed out, before reappearing back where she was. With one hand holding the birds, the other would pat down all around here. It obviously didn't reverse the aging dilemma, which was easily seen by how her back still hurt and she wasn't nude. But at the very least, Soyeon could put the fear of becoming old to rest for now. Botenmaru, one the other hand, appeared to have gotten caught up in the aging as well. She turned round and was greeted with a massive semi nude Boten whose helmet had only survived the aging. "Maru?!" she said in shock. "Y-You okay? It looks like we aren't the only ones who changed."

Ozymandias

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱When his uncle spoke up about what Yatagarasu was saying Satoshi nodded obediently. "Aye, I promise not to make those kinds of choices." This was a half promise as it was true that Satoshi would never conceive of causing unnecessary suffering by choice that he would do so if he believed it to be a part of his fate. To that effect, Satoshi did not believe that he was able to make choices one way or another. He believed himself to simply be a conduit of his own destiny as was every other mortal. But to see the power of the Rinnegan, the power of his father, up close stirred an ephemeral sense of envy. Perhaps such a power as that would allow him to defy cosmic certainties like fate itself. Satoshi felt no different, however, when Masato applied the RInnegan's final spark to him. And yet it was clear that it at least did something by the way it impacted Botenmaru. The young armored lad now appeared to be a grown man himself. Once he turned around to view him, Satoshi's reaction to what he saw was different from the others. "Perhaps this was yee fate as well, Botenmaru." With an eyebrow raised, he looked up to the perched Yatagarasu who simply watched the mortals struggle against time as they always did but at a more pronounced rate. "And now the Rinnegan's eyes have shut for eternity, but the time break on all of you has been repaired. As for Botenmaru here, time broke on him as well but it hasn't shown until now. It was bound to take effect just before it could be healed by Masato. For that is how the game of fate is played!" He knocked one of his massive talons into the ground as he spoke twice to create the rumbling sound of a gavel. This caused Senshu and Noroi to jump up before landing to avoid being tripped up by the mighty rumble. Satoshi prevented himself from stumbling by applying chakra to his feet using the art of walking on walls technique. He used his arm to pull Soyeon in closer to him and prevent her from falling. His hand rested on her waist for a while before he turned his head and looked down at the small crows in her hand and smiled.

Once the rumble was sent out, a flock of crows landed in the center of the roost and began singing loudly. Their chirps from the ebony songbirds would be reminiscent to the humans as trumpet music. It was then that the pirate crew, and Rabubon and company who were now joining them, would see a horse-sized crow flying toward them from the south. The massive armored crow would land between the group and Yatagarasu. The knightly crow silently took a knee before his king in the court. "By my decree, you are to lead this band of humans into the eastern forests." When the dignified crow rose from his knelt position he turned around to face the pirates. Immediately he silently walked to Botenmaru's side. "I have a special quest that I require you all to partake in before I give you what you seek. All you must do is go deep into the eastern forests, retrieve the bloodstone in the clearing, and bring it here. Be careful with the stone for it is a totem of Jashin. A dark object that he has lodged in our forest that is destroying the natural chakra around it. The eastern forest is the nexus of natural energy in the Realm and Jashin has been corrupting it for years. Because of this, it is uniquely difficult for us to retrieve ourselves, but you humans should be able to access it. Especially powerful shinobi, some with bijuu, such as yourselves. Once the totem is removed the natural energy should be able to flow freely through the Realm once again. Some of you will become more attuned to natural energy than ever before and will be able to become sages." There was more to the quest of course, but as Yatagarasu spoke, the arrogantly esteemed Senshu seemed to deviously perk up. "Upon your return, I will reward you with the summoning contract, signatures to all who are interested, and I will read each of you your prophecies once for no cost. And then, once you leave the Realm, apply as much nature chakra to the stone as possible. It will fire a ray of red chakra into the sky and temporarily darken the Sun." When he uttered the final sentence, he seemed to smirk even more deviously than Senshu. Millenia of plotting, scheming, and agonizing waiting for the crow king had finally brought him to this point.

His brief smirk then faded as he pondered on bad memories to explain to his future sages. "An incomprehensible amount of time ago, the crows and ravens were the beautiful white messenger birds of the gods. It was our sworn duty to divine the events of the future and inform the gods and take doom-ridden messages of the future to the mortals. One day, I had given information to the Sun god Utu which he did not want to hear. In that instant, he burned us in light and Sunfire before casting us down to earth. This blackened our feathers and gave us the black flame that you call...Amaterasu. Our eyes were reddened but the Sharingan came much later. This is the forest we landed in all those eons ago. Evergreen flowed nature chakra through it and now it is a sage land. I placed my third eye, my divining lens, into the sky to banish the Sun and thus remove Utu's influence from my Realm. I swore that I would have my revenge at any cost. Utu himself may be beyond my talon's grasp, but the Sun isn't. Take Jashin's disgraceful totem out of my Realm and use it to shroud Utu's Sun and you'll be rewarded. Now go!" Once Yatagarasu finished speaking, he took flight into the sky before retiring to his nest a great distance away for rest. Noroi and Senshu also flew away and left the humans alone in the Roost.

Satoshi was almost blown back from the tempest generated from the massive avian creatures taking off. Nonetheless, he was excited to embark on the quest. This was all proving to be a remarkable lasting memory that he would be immensely rewarded for. Sage mode and the crow contract were now nearly within his grasp. He squeezed Soyeon tightly with his wrapped arm before releasing her. He also noticed that the other crew led by Rabubon were now joining them. "Welcome aboard! Basically what we need ta do is go east, grab this bloody rock he was talkin' about, come back, get what we came for, and then shoot the Sun with it after we leave the sage lands. Easy enough I'd wager!" With that, the crow knight took the lead by walking eastward ahead of the group. Satoshi followed behind with Yogen resting on his shoulder. Yogen was just relieved that he no longer had to lead the group around anymore now that his job was done by taking them to the Great Roost. Suddenly, a group of five crows flew toward the group and cackled before landing on the anxious Takao's head and playfully pecking at his head before leaving. It was a small detachment from Akumu's murder from before who simply wanted to torment the jinchuuriki for a couple of minutes. Satoshi held back his laughter at this display before taking Soyeon's hand and continuing to follow the crow knight. After a few minutes of walking, Satoshi turned his attention to Soyeon after mustering the courage to broach the subject. "Soyeon...I...thought you were comin' around ta the truth of inevitable fate." It was clear that Satoshi was referencing what Yatagarasu had said to her earlier. He knew that the crow king was never wrong. The timid side of Satoshi was rearing its head as he was worried that she still was not agreeing with him but not expressing it. "Look where following our destiny has led us already, now we don't have ta be afraid of tha fast aging anymore." Perhaps he was just trying to reassure himself, but he really felt that point needed to be made. He lightly clenched her hand tighter as he awaited her response while continuing to advance further.

Senshu, the second in command, soared through the black skies and stared disdainfully at the red moon eye above. The massive raven ceased flight and landed before Tetsu. The raven was tall and slightly larger than a stallion. He towered over Tetsu and cast a long shadow. The stately raven looked down at the young man and grinned grimly. "Tetsu, you, a silent bearer of the Sharingan, have stepped into my dominion." If Tetsu looked around then he would notice the dead trees suddenly fill with dozens of ravens, not crows, but the larger variety of the ebony birds. This traitorous subset of ravens who refused to fraternize with their crow cousins remained at all times in the distant southwestern forest. "You may be an impure Uchiha, but you are one nonetheless, you were born on this contract. King Yatagarasu may not give you the time of day, but I've got an opportunity for you. If he's taking that Satoshi brat then I suppose I'll need a human champion of my own." The ebony fowl sharply turned around before marching toward his thorny throne of branches. Once he perched upon it, his loyalist ravens left the trees and surrounded him. In particular, two violently cackling ravens, Kioku and Zencho, joined them. They each perched on both sides of Senshu. "Yatagarasu has just told your group to retrieve a bloodstone in the eastern forests. It's one of many dark artifacts of Jashin, but this particular one was placed here by the dark god some time ago. Its presence there has disrupted the flow of nature chakra in our Realm terribly. He wants them to take it out of the Realm and use it to blacken the Sun, thereby dealing a blow to Utu, his ancient enemy. Utu has probably long forgotten burning Yatagarasu, but our king is an avian of truly immortal grievances. Pathetic." The traitorous venom in Senshu's disdainful words toward his king was palpable. "Regardless, there's a fact that Yatagarasu conveniently neglected to mention. If nature chakra is applied to the bloodstone here then it can fire a ray of chakra to temporarily blacken the red moon above the Realm. That red moon is Yatagarasu's third eye that he uses to constantly monitor the Realm. Doing this would blind and weaken him long enough for us ravens to rise up, kill him, and take power. I will then sit on the throne of the Great Roost and my magnificence will be ignored no longer! The ravens will at last reign supreme!" Following Senshu's bold proclamation, the group of rebellious ravens cackled maniacally. "And in the process, you'll rob Satoshi of his sage status, and get that delicious revenge you and I both know you've been craving. When I'm king I'll give you the contract and sage status." How Senshu knew so much about him would be a mystery to Tetsu, but the raven "king" had been watching him for some time. Senshu had also gained enough of Yatagarasu's trust through deception to learn enough of the prophecy of this event long ago, giving him plenty of time to solidify his own plans for the raven revolution. "Go now, Tetsu! The era of the crow has ended and the dawn of the ravens has begun! This is my proclamation!" With that, Kioku and Zencho would cackle some more before leading Tetsu toward the eastern forests on an alternate route so that he could get to the bloodstone first should he choose to follow along with the coups of the ravens.

×TITLE: Rogue】▰【RANK: S】▰【CHAKRA: 1,720 || 2,325】▰【STAMINA: 1,625 || 1,625

Technique Used:
• Art of Walking on Walls
___○ Rank E
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Passive XP: 140

Personal Attributes
Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

kiiwispoet

Novasse

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:54 pm
User Image

Takao turned his head to see newcomers, though they weren't unfriendly, apparently. His frown deepened. Too much s**t was going on, the kids were growing up, the birds were bitching, and he really, really, really didn't want to be under the eye moon for much longer. Now they had a ******** quest. He was especially unhappy to deal with something in Jashin's realm, knowing his parents were religious cult freaks for him, and they put this b*****d demon in his body against his will.

The second the birds left, he sighed.

"Great. Bloodstone. Anger Jashin. Get prophecy. Darken sun. Sounds ********. Thanks for bestowing upon us thi- GET OFF ME-" He growled angrily as a few birds descended upon his head. He bit at one of them and they flew off, though his hands curled into fists automatically and he was more than ready to toss a tornado into the air to blend the flighty bastards up.

"I'm giving you an hour of my time. After that, I'm curling up on the ship to die. I'm sick of these birds," he confessed as he followed Satoshi with a small hesitation. "There better be alcohol on the ship."

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

• [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        • [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.
        • [ Kakumei ] This allows the user to detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a slight increase in reflex per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This ability is passive.
        • [ Kakumei ] This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
        • [ Kakumei ] Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
        • [ Small Circle Combatives ] The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > Creeping Silhouette [ Hofuku Kageboushi ] | Rank B
      Marks a surface of up to 50 square meters in size for observation. When anyone aside from the user enters the domain, the user is notified. The user is aware of everything the target has while within the range, from the relative size of the Chakra pools, the target’s elemental affinities, bloodline type (if any) and affinity for certain types of Jutsu are assessed (lets the user know if the target specializes in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc. In addition, any genjutsu cast upon the user while the user is within their sensory range are treated as one rank less in power. Does not have an upkeep cost, but the user must focus on the area in question to sustain the flow of information, consuming one activation per post.
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kondo Kaicho

ghostfinch

Seeker

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
A pulsation of energy seemed to wash over Botenmaru. The man who had joined their party within the last hour had been informed that he was able to save Botenmaru's companions. As a result, Botenmaru had been caught in whatever mystical ability the man had unleashed. Botenmaru looked forward as he saw the world around him ebb in and out as he had the time flow around him altered. Botenmaru seemed to be able to see the world from a whole perspective during this time. Time warped around him as he saw a life that would have been pass by. Memories and tangent timelines spanned out like a river delta before Botenmaru as he saw every way reality could have or would shape during his life time. Every variation of his fate would lead him to a vision of himself standing aside the current party members aside from Masato in a monsoon that washed away the blood the group had saturated the earth with. The rain and fog would clear, revealing a land ravaged by war. Very clearly he could see the Crimson State's forces among the corpses, those who lived yet bowed before them along with every other nationality he could see. A strong and compulsive force seemed to convince him that this was the only future that lied ahead. His destiny, his fate, intertwined directly with these people and would lead to a bloodied war. The best that Botenmaru could decipher, they would conquer the Crimson State. Something the boy had wanted since his narrow escape. The visions of the future began to fade away as the sight of his comrades began to come into view. All staring at him...but why?

Smoke seemed to pour off of the man who now wore busted armor, as though he had grown right through it while wearing it. The only parts of him fully covered were his posterior, groin and head, still cloaked by a helmet. The smoke cleared away, revealing his form that now stood a towering 6 feet and six inches. The tiny knight had grown into something quite larger and much more menacing. He looked down at his hands as he stared down at his open palms. The size of them was overwhelming. His short sword he wielded before looked like nothing more than a tiny dagger in that hand. The man looked around trying to assess the situation. He was very aware he wasn't a small boy anymore based off of his relative height compared to others. " What...the hell." He said, his voice sounded off. It was demanding, gritty, gruff and impossibly deep.

It was not much sooner than that when an Armored Crow would decend from the sky with the introduction of nobly tuned trumpets. The hidden eyes of Botenmaru shifted skyward to meet the stoic gaze of that crow. The creature landed and seemed drawn to Botenmaru...or rather that he was drawn to it. Yatagarasu commanded the avian creature to guide them to the eastern forest. He explained that there was an artifact or stone of some sort. They were to retrieve the artifact and use it for Yatagarasu. The man would move along side the bird with the ebony armored feathers and knightly appearance. Botenmaru walked with the group and turned his visor to Satoshi and Soyeon. " Agreed.... there is no doubt now...what lies before us is fated." He would walk in silence just a bit longer before the bird would speak up.

"Right then, introductions are in order for present party! I am Sir Roland Ebonsteel, guardian of the Noble Yatagarasu. You may all address me as Sir Roland." he hopped along, metalic talons clicking across the ground with every step. " Now then. You, behemoth. We must have you clothed. I see you as a proper knight but that won't last long if we don't make you decent. " The bird waved it's right wing, the one closest to Botenmaru. A plume of smoke appeared that engulfed Botenmaru entirely. As the plume of smoke dissipated, the man would appear in an entirely new set of ebon armor that was the same hue as the bird's feathers. The armor was adorned with a crimson cape that was much taller than Botenmaru had been an hour ago. Attatched to the man's stature was a great sword that was strapped beneath the cloak, it's hilt extending above Botenmaru's right shoulder. His new appearence was intimidating, he seemed to be nothing more than a pillar of strength and aggression.
[ Memorable Moment Missions Complete ]

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Genin】♦【RANK: S+】♦【STRENGTH: +08】♦【SPEED: +08】♦【AGILITY: +06】♦【ENDURANCE: +08】♦【CHAKRA: 2,170 || 2,175】♦【STAMINA: 1,855 || 1,875

Technique Used:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Personal Attributes
Will of Steel: The user's endurance cap is raised by 1 point so long as their endurance does not exceed 9. In addition, their rock hard natural skin gains immunity from two physical status effects of choice with the exception of frostbite and dehydration. [ Chosen: Paralysis, Trauma ]
Forge Master: At creation, the user may choose Armor Smithing or Weapon Smithing. The character begins at Apprentice Status in that chosen crafting profession. The user is able to use their Steel Release's metals to forge all weapons and armor they create with durability that matches their body rank. In addition, each weapon or armor crafted this way gains an additional ability unique to that weapon that must utilize the clan's abilities in some way. Finally, items created this way can be freely absorbed into the body and expelled by paying an E Rank amount of chakra with no activation for each item removed during combat in this method.
Iron Tomb: All the user's techniques that would cause petrification in a target are instead changed to metal as they have their flesh's structure changed into steel. This metal element being added to the petrification status causes all petrification to occur at the next highest tier as well as adding an additional cost of the user's body rank in chakra to break the limb free.
Heavy Armor Specialist: Botenmaru's armor is able to endure one additional strike of it's durability level before it degrades. This effect can only be used once every three posts.
Endless Aegis: Botenmaru's shield is treated as heavy armor instead of a weapon, giving any drawbacks standard heavy armor would along with it's defense rating.
Bootyenmaru: Botenmaru's fascination with piracy demonstrated by Satoshi grants him and anyone in his crew ( party/group ) double rewards for Ryo.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Juggernaut [ Bukijutu ] | The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear and it requires no slot consumption from the Inventory System. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an activation for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Combat Medic [ Medical ] | Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a slight descriptive in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same descriptive. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. Furthermore the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
Medical-Bukijutsu | The user is able to slash their weapon at a target, applying a healing technique to it and casting it upon the target. Every three posts the user is able to combine offensive medical ninjutsu with a bukijutsu technique for one activation, paying only the resource cost every three posts. Medical techniques cast in this manner cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
• Learns additional 6 Bukijutsu technique per post.
• Learns additional 6 Medical technique per post.
• Learns additional 6 Taijutsu technique per post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:08 am
User Image
__ Without want or a meaning to Tetsu awoke from his stupor to an unkindness of ravens surrounding him. Yet even with their collective hollowed eyes all placed on him it was nothing compared to their leader. Easily capable to towering over a horse, there could be no mistaking as to just who lead this coven. While it was in his nature to be resilient, Tetsu still found himself with one legged backed away. Not in flight, but with every intention to go down fighting if need be. As if he could headstrong his way out of this. "Latent Uchiha? What the hell is that supposed to mean." His teeth clenched in confusion. None of what this dumb made sense to him and Tetsu hated being confused. "That's impossible. My father was the only Uchiha relation I have. He tried to turn my eyes just like his, so that I could be just like that stupid clan of his, and it didn't work. Do you have any idea how many life or death situations I've been in since then?" Glancing down at his fist Tetsu saw for the first time that it was clenched. An expression to the inner turmoil he was facing now.

He knew that he wasn't the smartest in all the world. But even he could see that the only thing this bird was offering him was another pair of shackles. It might have been sweet, but was he really the type of person to murder someone who didn't deserve it? Everywhere he went it just felt like bullshit fate pushing him in the direction it wanted. Fate... The word lingered on his mind until a smile painted itself on his lips. It was small first, bit it grew. Grew and grew from a grin to outright laughter. That's it isn't it? That's why I'm here aren't I? "Actually, forgive my manners oh great raven! After all you've done nothing but given me a gift. I think I will take you up on that offer." And be sure to put everything right where it belongs. Leaning down low in a bow, Tetsu brought one arm ticked under his stomach while flaunting the other in a wide exaggerated motion. "If you'll excuse me great lord. I should think that your champion has much to plan." Without making eye contact again, the young man made his retreat trying to retrace his steps back to the ship before the others returned. I think it's time for Satoshi and me to have a talk.

Stat Cap:

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Quotes:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Well, at the very least, Botenmaru was taking it as well as a kid who just spontaneously grew up could. It was something that they had just experienced mere moments ago. Satoshi, in the meantime, would be taking the oath to be a good boy who did good things to the crow king, or what was probably the closest thing the pair had to a father figure. Except he was a bird and all. Yatagarasu would caw about the game of fate and how they had indeed stopped aging at the cost of being stuck in their 20s now and with a friend coming along with the ride. He displayed this little bit of ironic judgement by slamming his talon into the ground, sending just about anything that wasn't nailed to the ground. Soyeon would just tugged in time to Satoshi, with her baby crows in hand. With his hand on her waist, she smiled and flashed a knowing smile at her. Some more ebony crows would flock around the group and begin to sing an ethereal song while Yatagarasu would give the group his mission. A retrieval of a special artifact deep within the forests to the east. Some kind of god named Jashin who seemed to be at war with the Crows and their efforts. The rewards were great for the quest though the difficulty would likely reflect this. Soyeon crossed her arms with Satoshi close by her and listened to the objective.

"Interesting enough." she said, looking up at Satoshi as he stepped away to talk with the approaching crowd. While he would have his hands full, Soyeon checked in with the two crow chicks resting in her palms. They chirped alongside the audience of raven avian flyers. It was pretty adorable and she placed them back on her shoulder with a single hand to keep them steady. Her free hand was then taken by Satoshi, who took her ahead on the path before then continuing on a little while before he interrogated her about the the topic of fate. She winced but would puff her cheeks out. "I didn't want to make you upset." she said. "But all of this...you do have a point now."

Ozymandias

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:04 pm
Rabubōn
2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

║ CHAKRAx 2200/ 2200 x ║ STAMINAx 2350/ 2350 x ║ XPx 9,450 x ║ RYOx 30,000
Rogue x N/A x S+ Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

The band of Gypsies would burst from the wooded foliage and stand within the confines of the Great Roost! All four of them watching as Satoshi, Soyeon and even the fearsome Boten were transformed into full adults. Somehow, Kuriba's masked face was visibly turning red, gloved hands on her face. Those glowing red and blue eyes seemed to shimmer as she tried to hold in noises of ecstasy. "O-Oh my...he's so hot! I'm gonna make him my Boyfriend, just you see!~" Shiroi Usagi would roll his eyes, with a smirk, before staring up at the large Crow that spoke to the pirate crew. Daisu was just vibing, leaning on his cane. They were all following Rabubōn's lead, she locked her eyes on the crow and listened along, stepping up towards Satoshi, Soyeon and Boten'.

"Aye' we'll help get that Stone, Satoshi-Kun." Rabu would follow close, keeping with the group. Her attention would turn towards Takao though, he seemed to be losing his patience, the place was really getting to him. The masked girl would shuffle over by him and offer something out of her robe. Rabu offered him a half full bottle of rum, she'd found within the hold she was crashing in. "To relax, yeah? That's why you mentioned Alcohol?" This would be their first conversation, since she donned the mask. Her heart twinged, and pain racked her head. But no one would be able to tell with her face behind that mask of bone.

While they had the time to mingle as they traveled the love struck Kuri' found herself trailing behind Boten. He towered above her now, or, well he would if she wasn't in her own armor. She was still half a head shorter then him currently. "Boten-Senpai?~" She'd call out, her voice distorted by her mask like-helmet.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+12 Strength || +11 Speed || +12 Reflex || +10 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Dance of the Young Fern: Mobility [ A ] Complex
      Allows the user to merge with their bone pillars. This allows the user to merge with one bone pillar and appear out of another.

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] [ A ]
      This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going. When used against [ Flower Scattering Dance ] it loses a rank’s worth in strength in it’s collision against it.

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

Novasse

Roy-schach