Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Waaaaait a minute...[Hygiea/Chip] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:53 pm
Chip stopped moving around at the word 'illegal' for a moment, and let her finish. He giggled. "A little trouble's good for ya, I think!" he declared. "Besides, it's not about the money, it's about defeating the puzzle of making believable currency." He nodded emphatically at that. Though he was still holding still and not picking out tools again, at least.

"Oh, it sounds like such fun. Don't you agree, little senshi~?" He asked playfully, extra entertained by calling someone so much larger than him little. She was a big chibi,after all...

chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:57 pm
"That seems more than just a little," she noted with an awkward chuckle as she mimicked his steps, stopping as he did; maybe sort of seeing if she could get a plan back in action. "I mean, it does sound like a neat idea but also way bad, you know?" Yes, she was praising him a bit - as bad as she was with puzzles, she was impressed with his thinking.

Even after he posed the question to her. "I'm not -" the words died on her lips as she snapped her lips shut and frowned. It had been a long time since she had been called little and Hygiea couldn't be sure if it was an insult as it had been when she first started as a senshi. "It's still a really bad idea, especially if you want to use the money. Making fake money with your face on it would be fun though, I used to do that as a kid," there. Back to some better thoughts, right? All smiles from her as she took a few steps to get closer to him once more. In reaching distance.

tolin kalin

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:17 am
"Money with my face on it?" Chip echoed, and looked up off to the side, considering. Seemed he was at least a bit easily distracted when someone presented him with ideas to make, as he didn't move from the spot, even as the senshi got closer.

"I could call it Chipcoin, and make it so cool everybody would want it. Hmm, maybe make the coins be gears instead of boring little discs. Then if you need a bit of extra machinery, you just pop out a chipcoin, and it's good to go! Practical and valuable! A perfect match!" He giggled at the thought line.

It probably wouldn't be something he'd actually pursue.

chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 am
Hygiea couldn't help her smile growing while a keen sense of interest began to shine in her eyes as she heard him talk further of his idea; the one that she had set up as a sort of distraction from committing federal fraud and petty theft within the local hardware store. "See, that sounds like a really awesome idea!" The teen gushed, still within that window of closeness. To snatch and grab. But instead she lightly pat the top of his hat in encouragement and fondness. A good pat, a job well done!

"I think you'd need bigger things to make something like that, right? Like not in the store?" Really, not that she knew but maybe she could at least pursued him to leave the store finally. How long had they been in here now?

tolin kalin
sorry! life stuff got in the way

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:08 am
"Hmm, maybe. I mean, I don't really need these sorts of tools, I've got my own already," Chip said lightly. "I don't see anything that would make a good crucible here, anyway!"

The pat on his hat made him giggle, and sway his body around in an amused wiggle. "You really don't want me to take anything, do you?" he asked in a playful tone, staring up at her directly.

chirigami
All good! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 pm
Had she actually made progress? Had her plan actually maybe kind of worked? Sailor Hygiea kind of wanted to pat herself on the back here, though they hadn't actually made their way out of the store and even she knew that didn't mean her mission had been accomplished.

"I kind of really don't want you to," there was still mirth and amusement in her tone as she placed her hands on her hips in her best Wonder Woman type power pose. "Kind of not awesome to do," was she repeating herself? Probably, whatever. "And I can totally buy you a cookie or something if you don't." Would that work? Sweets worked on *********, but ********* also didn't try to commit crimes. (Well, crimes of cuteness....)

Tolin Kalin
sorry, life got in the way a bit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:19 pm
"A cookie, huh?" Chip replied, and appeared to consider this proposition with measured care. Finally, he nodded. "Okay. You can buy me a cookie, and I won't steal anything from here."

"...Today," he added softly with a playful giggle, and then hopped down off the display he was standing on. "Lead on to cookies!"

chirigami
No worries. smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:33 pm
It might have been premature, given the pause and his amendment but Hygiea still threw her hands up in triumph with a small little whoop. (Yes, she was so very grown up). And as he made his little cheeky addition, the girl's face fell just slightly but she shrugged it off.

This was still a win. Totally still a win. Cookies still prevailed. "Or course!" With her hands back on her hips, "we'll probably have to wait a little until a few of the stores open. 'Cause, you know we're not going to steal from those either." She added as she made to follow closely behind him. How she was going to manage this all transformed was something that briefly crossed her mind. But, he was a cat right? But, ********* had told her many years ago to be cautious.

Tolin Kalin

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:18 am
Chip went outside with light step, tail swishing behind him. He paused at the door, and once his follower was outside as well, he hopped up on the door, making it swing shut, and he collected his little alarm scrambler (it floated, then disappeared).

"We have to wait?" he asked, sounding disappointed. "And here I thought you'd have cookies on you!" He shook his head, but didn't make any move to go back into the place. "Buuuut, okay. I don't have anywhere I need to be!"

chirigami

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces