[PLOT - PRP] Just Another Day [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:29 pm
Indignant, Pip insisted with her arms crossed, "I didn't! He did, I helped fix it!" Kicking her legs out, her protest ended with a pout and upturned eyes. It honestly wasn't fair that she or her sister could ever be suspected of something that awful.

Games were fun though.

Putting her finger against her lips and she just smiled at her, "I want my friend to visit!" Making up with Allie Oki would just be an added benefit.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:37 pm
"All right, all right already....!" she waved off the little 'tantrum.' "I'll come on over to visit sometime. Sometime soon, okay? That's a promise."

EvilSilverDragon

Daisicle

Aged Genius

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 pm
All forgiven, Pip happily buzzed up just enough to give Asrun a hug. Her little arms stretched to embrace her friend. Just wait till she tells Corazon and Kara that she did it! No time to waste!

Dashing free from Asrun's hold she waved and said, "I am looking forward to your visit! Gotta go!" She started to move off before pausing and turning around calling out, "remember, you promised!" That was a very serious action, to make a promise. However, Asrun was her friend and would come to visit soon.

Daisicle

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces