Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Turf] The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Jae burst out laughing as he missed the entire point of her suggestion. Ok so parts war was out, she'd just have to be a little more forward. "Baka, I was hoping you would rough me up a little and after a nice long fight, you'd take me for the first time as a prize for winning. Clearly, I have to be more direct from now on, good to know " Well there was really no way he could not get it now. Now she supposed was a good enough time to tell him. It was better that way after all. "I'm a bit of Masochist. I found that out from riding the Sonia road. Being in a battle and the pain from my own road felt a little good. So AT matches sometimes turn me on given the right circumstances. Generally, though it's more in sexual situations in which it surfaces. So you willing to be a little rough with me tonight?" She asked him putting her elbow on the table and leaning forward watching Xander.

Tricks:

Stamina: 50/50
50/50 Reserves
Wear: 0%

AP: 1

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [20]
→ Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: 10

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [30]
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Let me out this raggedy ********>" She kicked the door open, ignoring Chris' interjections as she snatched his hotel key. "I'm gonna stay here and you can go sleep wit one of yo little hoes."

"Aht, shut the ******** up!" She retorted while slamming the door. Her treks clicking the floor in front of the hotel. Hmm .. who built this nonsense. And why had she never been here before. She walked by the concierge without a word, which was fine because he had no words either. His eyes glued to her chest. She strutted in and looked around. She could definitely use a shower after the day she had. Hands to her hips she looked to the receptionist before presenting the keycard to her room. "The ******** you mean not cleaned yet?! Well I know somebody better make me a room appear or a free meal or something before I lose my ******** patience." She blunk several times with her hands on her hips. Always with these low class a** receptionists not ever being able to do s**t.

Misujage

Saint

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Creative LOCATION ▬ ❝ Some Fancy a** hotel COMPANY ▬ ❝ Jae

He didn't feel bad about her laughing. He just was, not sure what she wanted. Honest mistake really. It did give him an answer to his question. She probably wanted to get to this point with him for a while now. There no way someone was warmed up that fast on an idea out of the blue? "Bring your short a** and come on. I'm sure we can find a place. Though, here would not be a good idea" he commented as he would put his treks on and would wait on Jae. Once she was ready, they would head out.

Heading out and making it down with the services of the elevator, the two would make it to the first floor and would see conflict. Air trek battles as a kink? Interesting, but he hoped she was really a masochist because if not then this just was going to end badly for her. Some people lied about that s**t. Looking at the conflict, he was a little confused. "They let those kind of people inside this place? Thought was fancy" he questioned simply before stepping out and starting to head for the door. He wasn't exactly trying make his comments hidden. "Poor baby has to be cold running around naked like this...."

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Jae was pretty much ready as her jumpsuit basically was here treks. Regardless she smiled when he told her to come in his own special way. She made sure she still had her jacket and hat, she'd prefer to avoid the press if she could. Though to be smart she grabbed an extra set of clothes and underwear so just in case her clothes did get trashed she'd be able to change into something. The last thing she needed is n***s of her going around. True she had done lingerie and suggestive modeling but never had she shown herself fully nude. It was better to keep a few secrets after all. They took the elevator down and there in the lobby Xander was flat out throwing shade. "A girl can wear what she wants though I think she'd be more attractive if she just closed up that jumpsuit she has on. Maybe left a little unzipped on top. She'd look really sexy like that." She didn't insult the girl only stated what she thought would look better, considering modeling was her thing it made sense.No Jae didn't insult people or anything like that. There was just no reason to, she felt like Xander was gonna drag this girl right to them with that talk.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
Noble Negative J3T

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Those kind of people?" She flipped her hair, tossing the green hair back behind her from the spin. a**, titties, all just shaking. There was a lot, in spite of her fit figure undoubtedly there was a healthy amount of fat still lingering on her bones. "And the hell kind of people is that?!" As she lifted her feet to walk toward him the lock on her treks deactivated and the wheels began to spin. Though somehow in spite of this spin she wasn't skating, she was walking. Kinf of airy, effortless, almost like she was floating just above the floor. Her hair was flaring in defiance of what she had just heard.

Someone always had something to say about who she was, or what she was, how she chose to speak. The culture she chose to endorse. "Don't whisper like I won't drag you across this hotel." She looked from him to the girl following close behind. She blunk, looking at her from the bottom up. She was cute ... and familiar ... "Do I know you?" Her eyes would squint, shifting from her back to the man. His ugly a** sure wasn't.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xander wasn't one to back down. He also wasn't one to act like he didn't say anything either. Interesting. It seem that Jae was on her side for this for some odd reason. Women vs men mentality maybe. "She can wear what she wants, but if she just going to flaunt it everywhere then what suppose to make it special? But if that what she chooses. " Xander wasn't going to argue. There was no reason to. When approached, he just looked blankly at the lime green haired woman. "Not like it matters, but people who like to run around indecent for no reason." Xander stated before putting his hands in his pockets. If she wanted to really try a fight, his fangs were more than ready for that. "Rather not mess up the hotel, but if you wanna take it outside. I'll gladly unlazy myself and cut you to pieces, but I hope you actually have a personality and not act the way you look"

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Jae sighed as Xander basically was gonna start a fight over an outfit though in this case she was just gonna go with it. "Trust me I agree with that but some people have different lengths in which they willing to go. Some girls like peoples eyes to be on them or maybe they just don't care." When the girl mentioned knowing her Jae gave a smiled and nodded. "The Hat and jacket help plus no pink lines, and the pulled up hair. But yes I'd be a little surprised if you didn't know me. I'm Jae Moon and I'm sure you already know what I do." She knew this was gonna end in a fight but she was determined to get out of the hotel and somewhere private. She was not gonna have the press all over her. "You guys need to go outside, I really like this hotel and the staff is really friendly and keep my privacy. I'd rather not get banned. So let's take it somewhere private please. " As she was rushing the two out the door to find someplace far away from the hotel she would ask the very lightly dressed but attractive girl a question. She figured it was better to just straight up ask. "So uh.....miss I'm curious why exactly that style? Like to me if I were to wear something like that I'd sip it up part way and leave some at the top unzipped. I'd think it'd be pretty sexy while not getting pictures snapped of me. Do you get like hot or do you just prefer it like that?" She was generally curious about the outfit and why it was worn like that. Though she had to admit it was a decent view.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
Noble Negative J3T

Misujage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
"You mean people that dress how the ******** they want, cause they buy their own damn clothes!" Her arms went to a folded position, sitting her breasts up even higher than they were before. He lucky she's in public or she'd get to ******** them up, but a hotel like this would bring the wrong kind of press. It's not like it was some out of the way McDonald's. If her mom saw her picture in a disturbance, it was off to some private island, and that would suck a**. "What the ******** do you sound like, for no reason?!"

She held a finger out to pause the girl she recognized. "I know you not in here defending no ******** man and his slut shaming a** mouth. If I was at a ******** beach with a bikini top on and this short jumpsuit it wouldn't ******** matter, right? So because I'm not where the hell you think I should be wearing what you would want it's a ******** problem? You just as bad as this dumb ********>" She really hated that, slut shaming, it was taking everything in her not to attack inside this place. She remember how easy it was to lash out at the white haired spiky guy she had seen before. Constantly being bashed, she couldn't act how she wanted or dress how she wanted without always being met with someone else's opinions. Her treks revved in anger.

"You're right, we should take this outside." She spoke beginning to step by Xander as the automatic doors opened up, her hand pressed against his front side that was facing away from the door from their brief discussion. Wind spiraled and whipped her hair even more fiercely before the burst of wind exploded from her hand, the orb never fully forming before it would send the man spiraling out of the door. It wasn't as strong as it could have been due to lack of formation, so it wouldn't hurt, but it would be enough to shove him. She would continue in the same airy walk. "And to think there's girls all over the ******** world looking up to you." She would glare back at Jae, her pissed look never settling, green orbs seeming to glow with the viciousness of a wild animal. "And to be who you are, imagine all of the ******** people questioning your clothing choices. Women still have to explain themselves?" The wind broke around her in a breeze carrying away from her body.

"Well, we're outside." She had to calm down before she got herself in trouble, but she was so ******** pissed.

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 220 ]
  • Acceleration: [20]
  • Strength: [50]
  • Stamina: [41//50]
  • Jump: [50 [ 100 ]]
  • Air Time: [50s [ 75s ]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [010%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]
    • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
    • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]
    • Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]
    • Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]
    • Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status:

Trick Record:
  • → {28 Years Later :: Kara Zor-El l C}
    -------► The User compacts the wind around her into a sphere of spiraling torrents before launching it at her opponent, causing it to explode outward in the direction it is tossed, sending them spiraling. If used in conjunction with Impact Wind the air comprised of Impact Wind is instead used, causing a foe caught up in its blast to be pulled back towards the user upon this trick's activation. During this time the target is considered airborne.

Misujage

Saint

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Why did Jae get him in these situations?! He much rather have something more reserved, but he couldn't put the entire blame on her. He knew what his mouth was. His own mother hit him at times form his words so this was nothing new. He wasn't quite sure he got all what she was saying, because mentally he wasn't on hip with this kind of dialect of speech. Unfortunately, he felt a hand against him. What was she? Whooosh~ He felt himself being propelled by wind and forced out of the door of the hotel. Riding the momentum, he would contort himself and would end up being able to land on his feet. It was good doing those weird a** exercises for sports. Still, that was a good amount of force. He probably should eat more to be an actual giant instead of some slim reaper bullshit at 6'7 . He didn't hear the earful she was giving Jae. Lucky too, because he probably get his mouth into some more trouble. Seeing the green hair woman approached, Xander finally activated his treks. "So much work. Lemme guess you want to Cube?" he questioned. If she did, so be it. If not, he was fine with doing other things. He was flexible at this point. His dark eyes just stared at her. What would she do? What would she choose? More importantly, why these situations always happened with him?

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 45
→ Battle Strength: 75
→ Stamina: 50
→ Air Time: 32.5s

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Jae didn't understand people like this, the girl literally had a chip on her shoulder. She was starting to think she wore that outfit just to get people to say something so she could get into fights and try and stand on some moral high ground. It was just all dumb to her. "I never said I agreed with Xander, I literally just asked why that style. If that just what you prefer to wear then that fine. It's literally a fashion question, something I like to ask people. If you didn't want to answer then you just could have said you preferred not to. I'd rather you not assume what I think or my views. I've been asked about my clothing choices all the time, I usually answer them because it's not a big deal." By this point they had headed outside and she was honestly done with all this. They were acting like ******** kids. She did not need this kind of stress right now. " You can wear whatever you like its perfectly fine. Just both of you fight and get this over with. I'm over this, and I just wanna have a nice relaxing night." She was gonna join in on the match but this just left a bad taste in her mouth and she honestly didn't want to interact with this girl anymore. She couldn't stand the people who blew up at every little thing said about them. She only could imagine when she was first up and coming if she got mad at everything said about her. There had been some very terrible things said to in the beginning.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
Noble Negative J3T

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
She all but blocked the woman out, she wasn't going to listen to a defense at this point. She said what she said, she meant it. Trying to recover, be the good girl in the face of their judgment. It always worked on guys, they always fell for it. Because they always tried to reconcile their mistakes, it was disgusting. How much longer ... her treks were blazing even though she was standing perfectly still. Dammit, she was talking too much. "Shut up, you're annoying as ******** with that fake good girl bullshit." Her hands ran along the sides of her breast until the rested on her neck. Treks still spinning, was a fight what she wanted out here in front of the Hotel. Surrounded by the ground level cameras that did intake on cars. She had to think, but it was so difficult with her anger getting the better of her.

Make it an insult. "You're not very ******** smart are you, you wanna get into a fight outside a five star hotel when your little hoe back there is doing their best to stay hidden?" Her hands stayed rested on either side of her neck, squeezing tightly, trying to stop the rapid flow of blood to her brain. Calm down. Breathe. Don't Blow Up In Public. "The top of the building, we'll race up to there. Anything goes, just try not to fall, or get knocked the ******** off to the pavement." She smiled, imagining them hitting the ground.. Unfortunately for her she was thinking comical injuries rather than deadly blood splatter.

"Well, b***h, I don't have all day." Who would complain about her outfit, have you seen her body?

• Stamina: [41//50]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [010%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Jae! Fuuck. He had to think. All this came because he talked about her outfit? He didn't call her ugly ( which she wasn't) and he didn't say she had a bad body (Which she didn't) he was more saying that.. Ehhh, it didn't matter. The 6'7 writer had to come to a decision. Seems she wasn't for cube. Which was good and she made a good point but the parts war was swung too much into her favor. He knew she had some kind of road involving wind. Going up side of a building, that's a very helpful road she has there for this situation. Fangs also harder to make doing so. Which means he probably wasn't going to be able to make her with fangs. A shame. He also noticed she seemed conflicted but he didn't know why. Was she trying to take care of some internal demons? Lower her anger? "Unfortunately, I can't disagree with that statement." pure irony for someone who advocate for women to where want they want, she would call Jae a hoe for no reason. Where was the logic here. "Fine. Up to the roof. You win we let you order room service on our tab. No limit" Did he have money for that? For situation he was heavily in disadvantage? No, but Jae had money and he knew a way to make her shut up for using her money on this or anything really. He'll just ******** it out of her. "We will begin on your mark" .

R.E.A.D → [170]

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Jae eyed Xander as he made a bet on something he couldn't afford. Sure she would pay for it for him but she was not wasteful with money he was going to have to pay that back one way or another and she was not going to let him off the slack. She was going to stay out of the race but now she couldn't. Her money was on the line and besides, she needed to get something if either of them won. "Seems I'm in this race now, if either of us win you have to apologize to both of us." Did she really need an apology no but she knew the girl wouldn't like to do that so she thought it a fair punishment if the girl lost. She got read her ball rollers in place ready to launch up the side of that building.She would wait for the mark to go getting ready. She didn't have much of an advantacge going up a building if the girl was of a certain few roads. She didn't really know much but Xander seemed to have an idea and most likely if his road was weak against it hers could be also. She'd be ready for anything though. Most likely she was going to have to help Xander because she had a feeling they were both at a huge disadvantage. Well she activated her Nitro Cushion real quick before they set off. It was mostly just a breathing techqiue anyways so it wasn't hard to do.

Tricks:
Nitro Cushion: This technique is the basis at which the Sonia Rider's begin their strenuous journey. Despite its low level, Nitro Cushion instantly becomes a necessity to those riders of the road. Unlike most other roads, the beginner move involves a breathing technique wherein the user forces decompression in the body through hyperventilation. This causes the already naturally saturated nitrogen in the body to become absorbed immediately. Throughout the user's body (especially in the joints) nitrogen bubbles will form. The stress from said reaction causes immense pain, but the result of natural air collecting allows the body an extensive increase in mobility. This affords an unnaturally high amount of flexibility and increase in maneuverability beyond that of normal human capability. This is an F Class trick.

Stamina: 49/50
50/50 Reserves
Wear: 1%

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
Noble Negative J3T

Misujage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Good, he accepted, and not only that but she could order all of the food she wanted if she won. Could you imagine, all the food she wanted from this uppity establishment. Don't get her wrong, she could afford it using her mom's money. But then she would have to explain the expenses, and food always tasted better when it was someone else paying for it. But judging by his bubble vest he wouldn't be the one fulfilling this tall order. I mean, his hoodie was less than six hundred thread count. Let's not get ridiculous.

"Sounds like a ******** pl-" if either of us win you have to apologize to both of us

She froze, her eyes going into slits before gazing over at Jae. What kind of demon request was this? An apology? For what, she was minding her own business when she was verbally assaulted? Was this worth it. Food, or an apology. Well, she could just agree and then never apologize even if she lost, but imagine being a shitty person that didn't hold up to the wager in a Parts War. "See, still on that good girl bullshit, I'll run up a check when I win, making me promise to apologize." She would suck her teeth as her treks spun, she would begin her counts. Slowly, same length of time between each number so they can judge it carefully.

"Three" The wind around her treks kicked up sending her hair into a spiral just from their movement. Looking up to the sky as the green tresses danced madly above her.

"Two." Her legs bent, her thighs doing the thing and growing more from the angle. And yet the definition in them became more apparent. She was preparing to jump, eyes closing. Okay, sports movement.

"One." Her face had calmed, you almost couldn't tell she was the kind of person to talk the way she did. Unless you already knew her, then you knew the kind of person she really was.

"Go." Her legs unbent and all at once she shot into the air at an insane pace, a trail of dust left in her wake as she twirled higher and higher, wind gathering within her palms as she went upside down, making herself a drill as she caught the air and drifted higher. Rocket. Air burst from behind her, the hands held at her back and pushing her faster through the air. No friction here, nothing to halt her forward progress unless she was caught. "If only I could forget every ******** body and just do this ..." ...

• Stamina: [37//50]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [017%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:
  • → {Wings l E Rank}
    -------► Wings is a phenomenon of the Wing Road that hints at the user's wind control abilities. This trick involves the user expanding upon their own run by taking advantage of the wind around them then applying their own for aerial boosting effects. The resulting effect usually gives the impression that the user is flying or gliding through the air when, in reality, they simply caught a tailwind and became a part of it, so to speak. As the user progresses in skill, they eventually learn to perform this technique at will, making it appear as though their run is a smooth flight. This trick can only be used every other post.
  • → {Crash Landed:: Clark Kent Appears l D}
    -------► The user summons a spiral of wind into both hands that when pushed in a direction can push them to max speed for a period of time, as long as their direct motion forward is not interrupted by friction of any sort they can maintain the speed. Sharp turns and the like would deter the speed. Alternatively the user can utilize the spirals of wind to launch someone else instead, accelerating them to max speed for a period of time under the same restrictions.

Misujage

Saint

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jae wanted in on this? Could she win this? He wasn't able to, that was for sure. He would have to act as more of a detour. He would have to jump her and beat her at the beginning. That was the only way. If she got ahead, then there would be nothing. He wasn't sure why Jae would want the woman to apologize, it was weird, but he guessed it was a good thing. They both needed the experience. The countdown would begin and it just instantly reminded him of a basketball tip off. Looking at his opponent, he would notice she was preparing to jump. The 6'7 American would use this as an indication of what he was going to attempt first. Whether it worked or not all depended on timing. The good thing was, he had a projected path. Once she said go, Xander's large wing span was put on display, his arm raised above James to act like a defender doing a hard foul. However, he wasn't trying get a hit on her. She could just take that and keep moving. He was aiming to grab at her hair. If he could get the timing down and grab, even just a strand of her long hair before she was fully out of reach, then he felt that be a good way to hinder her and let Jae go free. Will it succeed and he get a hand full of locks? Or would the former small forward fail! Let's see

R.E.A.D → [170]

Misujage

Black Fire Lord

[Roleplay Forum] Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff