Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:38 pm
pagetopper for great justice  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:59 pm
Hemera heard a lot at once that she knew she would need to unpack (there was a body in that suit troll remains how doesn't it become a daywalker), but she had to (Flagship of Her Highness) put it (Flagship of Her Highness) to the side for now. She watched as Tigywn pulled rank, and likely better he than her own self. Not that it seemed to do anything. The other tealblood just looked at her again, as if she was the only real troll of the group.

Again, not startling or an eye-opener regarding the huge gap in their blood colors. But even with Tigwyn's rank? He had been a helmsman on apparently the flagship of all things and this was how he was to be treated? Not even going into his state for the last couple of sweeps... Not that some random guard could know that but it still stung.

Codger. Stimulating the thinkpan. Her hands went cold. She locked eyes with the guard. "A pity yours doesn't seem to be capable of that much."

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:11 pm
The guard blinked, and then frowned. "Sounds like you all had better leave." He warned, reaching for his radio. Tigwyn seemed openly surprised that Hemera had insulted the guard so - so openly. Frankly, he'd misjudged her. Good on Hemera.

Tigwyn laughed and put a hand up, drawl losing its fire and replaced by smarm. "Y'know what, he's right. Undersized mall drone's callin' for back-up, y'all, we gotta split."

At this, he turned on his heel. Panili followed, flushed in the face and not looking back. Her embarrassed hue couldn't match the enraged teal that billowed on the guard's face

"Mall drone! Why you--! Washed up relic! Regina will dry you out and put you up as a... Space mummy! Get out before... I show you out! You hear me?!"

Soon enough, Tigwyn's walk turned into a long-legged lope, leaving Panili shuffling speedily behind like a toy woofbeast.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:25 pm
Mera took Panili's hand as they left, since the concept of carrying her out seemed a bit much. It wasn't until they were outside that Hemera went over it again in her mind; everything had gone too fast.

For the first time in her life...she had been kicked...out of an establishment? How quaint. Mortifying, in theory, but...she wasn't sure how she felt about it at the moment. Not that she was left without reason to apologize anyway.

"I'm sorry, that isn't how the night was supposed to go, was it?" She'd have to do something to get let back in if she didn't want to only come back when the guard was off-duty. Concessions, explanations, it would all be very annoying. Mera sighed. "My comment was likely truly out of line, but how that guard acted just...it was wrong. I wasn't going to stand for it. I understand that you can defend yourself well enough, Ioyana, but it just..." For such an eloquent troll, she struggled to find the right words. "It was just wrong," she repeated in a lame mumble, looking away in a huff.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:23 pm
Panili was a bit speechless, watching the two as she departed. Tigwyn walked briskly, shoes clacking against the tile of the museum in quick satisfying taps. Once they breached the exit, all was quiet - until Hemera's apology.

Tigwyn burst into laughter - the first classic Tigwyn belly laugh Panili had heard since he'd disappeared. His shoulders shook, hands going up to his eyes to blot out the tears that threatened to bud there.

"Hooo-boy! 'Mera, sweetpea, don't you worry. s**t, classic Alternian bullshit is m' slightly hard root beer. Haven't flustered a beaurocrat in a while. You really killed it back there, yeh."

He adjusted his belt and slicked a hand through his hair. Panili gave him a smack with the hand that wasn't holding Hemera's.

"You made such a scene! You need to be more careful!" She pouted - her height difference and shuffling pace made her seem even younger in the fog of the streetlights.

"Sorry, darl'." He cooed. Tigwyn's smile was still impish. "If it's worth anythin', it was a trip. Nice to see chunks of us ol' codgers still around. Even if we're dusty ol' space mummies. Good trip, 'Mera, 'Nili. Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:03 pm
The next breath Mera let out was a bit more relieved. "Well, I'm glad you had a good time, at least." Someone did in what felt like a very brief trip compared to the full-scale museum. They didn't even make it to the gift shop-cafe... But there was some time left in the night. While heading out of the city, Mera could probably get Panili some apology tea at one of the hipster cafes closer to the station. And maybe Tigwyn would get to learn about? Modern cafe culture? Something that would be its own adventure, for sure.

Her infinite planning aside, Hemera did show some sincerity in her words. As slightly-chaotic and morally gray as things turned out, it was worth it so Tigwyn could have an actual good time. He acted out coherently, he laughed coherently, he got to live in the moment. And that was enough. For the moment.

As much as she wanted to shut the book on the affair, Tigwyn's earlier comments stuck out. Mera wouldn't be able to keep her curiosity at bay forever.

"Sometime I would like to speak further about your military history...it seems there is a lot there. If that would be all right with you. I find it utterly fascinating. But for now...perhaps a coffee run?"

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers