CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon again remained quiet for a moment. It seemed like he was heavily weighing his options. On one hand, he could stay, knowing full well he would have to reveal everything for her sake. But on the other, he would leave, most likely to face repercussions upon arriving home, but keeping Callisto safe. He had started to genuinely fall for her, but because of that, Leon wasn't sure if he could bare to see her subjected to the things it would bring her way, should things go south.

After a while, he finally spoke.

"No...I'll stay. It's kind of hard to stay away with such a charming girl here. But...it won't be easy. I'll be anxious at times, sometimes I'll push you away, without admitting to myself I need you more that anything in that moment. Are you okay with that?"

The island had changed him so much in such a short time, and he found a woman he considered spending a long time with. But if she wanted to keep herself safe, he wouldn't blame her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:57 pm
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Another long silence and Callisto felt like punching him. After all of his back and forth, she was annoyed that he was seriously thinking of leaving. She was beginning to think that he didn't even know what he wanted in the first place. She got that it was a serious matter but, not being a serious person herself, didn't see how it was so difficult to follow one's desires. But she stayed quiet and held herself back. For a while he looked like he'd been struggling to come to a decision. Maybe she'd be lucky and he was going to stay. It was kind of overwhelming to think that so much had happened in one day. But then again, it was also fairly exciting and different from the norm. Everyone she'd met so far had been pleasant and for the most part not all that complex. As he said he'd stay, her scowl disappeared and she sighed, releasing her hurt feelings. She stopped herself from speaking too quickly. He was taking this problem seriously so she told herself to at least try to do the same.

User Image
"Of course. Isn't it obvious?" She said, stepping towards him and putting her hands on her hips. Maybe it wasn't. "I like you, Leon. I'll say it as many times as you need to hear it until you understand that I'm serious too. I'm not going anywhere. Whoever it is that's after you will have me to deal with to." Maybe she was being a bit bull-headed but she was trying to get him to understand that this wasn't enough to send her running.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:40 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

For the first time, Leon felt a new emotion. He was happy, but his heart was in pain, almost like he had lost something. He knew that he had found more than a friend in Callisto. But this also meant he most likely would not return home.

"I...I think people call this bitter sweet." Leon laughed.

The older woman chuckled at his statement, knowing full well what he held in his heart.

"Because you know home will no longer be an option? If that is your concern, you have training to do. You've built yourself a house of a body to be prideful of. But it lacks a sort of furniture. Callisto can help you find that. Even now your future changes together, as nothing is truly set in stone. Now, I'm sorry, but it is in fact time for me to close up shop and move on to the next place."

As the woman packed up rather quickly, and began driving away in her cart, she waved at the couple one last time. After she was somewhat out of view, Leon turned to Callisto.

"H-Hey...I'm sorry that wasn't exactly what we expected. I feel a little embarrassed to have hid something that big from you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:54 pm
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto tilted her head, confused by his mixed reaction. Whatever he was struggling with, she'd at least found out about one thing which was worrying him. She'd told him that he didn't have to worry but she wondered if it wouldn't be better to prove it. Sooner would be better, just so when his pursuers found him he didn't think he'd be able to focus better. Becoming distracted in a battle was dangerous. She didn't want to be the reason for him getting badly hurt or killed, not when she was pretty confident she could take care of herself in a fight. As the old woman chimed in with more of her mystical perspective, she found herself to be even more confused. Leon's body is a house? I'm supposed to decorate it? She thought to herself, completely confused as to what that could mean unless the elder was telling her to mark him up or something. She was very good with her hands but as far as tattooing him went she wasn't confident she could handle it. Least not without touching him too much. She couldn't help but be honest with herself as she considered it.

User Image But did the old woman really mean that? It seemed like a weird thing to say out loud but then again it seemed like she was able to read Leon's thoughts. She knew she was missing something. Him not being able to return to his home was difficult for him. Why was that? If that was right, then unlike her he'd meant to go home one day. But the way he'd talked about coming here to fight strong creatures made it sound like he was ready to die for that goal. Was that not the case? Did humans think of that sort of fight differently? Would his family not want him back if things got serious? So, it was her fault? Could she even do anything to change that? And how on earth did that turn into her giving him tattoos? How else was she supposed to decorate his 'house of body'?

User ImageShe was staring in the direction the fortune teller left in when Leon spoke up again. She turned to look at him and blinked, seeing how nervous he was.
"Well, I'd say it was kind of fun. Thanks to her I learned more about you. Stuff I don't think I would've been able to find out otherwise." She said with a cheerful smile, lightly punching Leon's chest before taking hold of his arm again. He looked like he could use a break from the seriousness. She thought a walk would be a good idea. "That really was intense! Leon, I know I've said it already but you're just full of surprises! I want to know more about you." She started to walk in one direction, meaning to walk with him when she stopped and looked up at him again. She pointed at him, a playful smile illuminating her features. "That's a good thing, just so you know."

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:02 am
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon stared in awe at how upbeat she was after all that. He was considering giving her a kiss for simply putting up with that emotional rollercoaster, due to it being unplanned, and a bit of a downer. Yet she still kept a smile on her face that was hard to ignore.

"Callisto, I don't know how you stay happy all the time. I think the fortune teller was right...you really do bring the emotional front for us two. It's...kind of cute, actually..."

Leon turned a little red, but not too much. He caught up to her, continuing to walk. He thought about a lot in the past while, but his thoughts kept going back to Callisto, again and again.

"Callisto, this...this might be too early, and a bit too forward, but...I'd really love it if you could be my...uh... girlfriend..."

Now was when he turned red.

"It's hasty, it's only our first date, and I'm an emotional mess...but you keep my head up, and tell me to keep walking. To be honest, that something I need help with right now, from someone who wants to stay by my side."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:50 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto had no idea what 'emotional front' meant either. But she decided to think about it later. She gave him a smile after hearing his compliment, her smile turning impish as she saw the pink hue to his cheeks. It was cute how flustered he became after being honest. Although it was embarrassing or difficult to say he was brave enough to speak his mind. She liked that about him, even if she didn't yet understand what everything he'd said meant. She stopped in her tracks as he made his request, staring at him as she processed it. She didn't off the bat understand what the title of girlfriend meant. It had been so unexpected that it took her a second to remember her observations. She recalled the humans she'd observed on their dates. They kissed, held hands and often went into a house or got a room at the inn to have sex. It wasn't as serious as marriage but was pretty damn serious at the same time.

User Image Immediately memories of her friends teasing her saying she'd come back pregnant popped into her brain. She'd completely forgotten that there were options available to avoid getting knocked up.
"Girl--?! I'm not ready to get pregnant!" Was blurted out nervously, and loudly. She brought her hands over her stomach before she realized that they might not even be able to produce children together. "Wait--I don't know if we could even have kids! I think you're really hot and I like you and all--but I'm not ready to get pregnant!" Her face was radiating heat and she was feeling embarrassed and anxious. How could she get it across that she was open to having a relationship with him but that she still wanted to explore the world and didn't want to risk having children yet? Without hurting his feelings or causing another misunderstanding.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:34 am
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon blinked a couple times, himself processing what happened. Upon fully recognizing the situation, he began to panic.

"Whoa, whoa, pregnant!? First of all, I don't think you know what a girlfriend is, Callisto. Second, I'm pretty sure I would take precautions to make sure you wouldn't get pregnant."

Leon had forgotten that Callisto didn't know many parts of human culture yet, let alone surface culture. It seemed she thought a girlfriend was simply a sexual partner, and in some cases that was true, but only for those with little respect for others.

"Callisto, what a girlfriend means here, is a relationship that is taken a bit deeper and more romantic, but not just lusting after each other. It may get to a point where lust is a factor, but not children right off the bat."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image As she listened to him she pulled her hood over her head to cover her face. She was so embarrassed by this entire situation. "Precautions?!" As he explained himself, she was even more ashamed at having guessed so wrongly what a girlfriend was. If it was as he'd described, then what exactly had she seen so many times since coming here? His early words began to make a little more sense to her. But she was hesitant to assume anything for the time being. She slowly lowered her hood, visibly tense as she looked up at him. "So... you want a romantic relationship? Because of love? Is that what you meant when you said you'd fallen for me?" She wasn't happy that she had to ask him to explain himself again. But she didn't want to misunderstand his intentions again either.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:00 am
Sabriel Thurirl

"Well....yeah. That's generally what falling in love means. I figure, if I'm gonna share this much with you, maybe we should make it official?"

Leon was being as honest as he could. Callisto was a special girl. Se was attractive, unique, a little oblivious, but charming, and sexy in her own way. Leon didn't want her to slip by, not when she had helped him so much already.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:57 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image She stared up at him blankly for a few seconds as she thought about what his offer meant. It wasn't as serious as marriage, but was still fairly confusing. She couldn't picture it just yet but it didn't seem like anything bad to agree to. Who would they be making it official to? What significance was it to become girlfriend and boyfriend anyway? But, she did like Leon. It wasn't as serious as becoming engaged and by saying yes she wasn't saying she was okay with being physical with him. She was aware of the looks they were getting, since they had been walking out in public when all of this was said. Though many things were still foreign to her she thought she got the gist of what it would mean to accept. "Okay." She answered simply, tilting her head as she spoke. Then she held her hand out towards him, offering to shake his hand to settle their agreement. That seemed like a human thing to do right now. "Let's make it official."

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:44 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

"R-Really?"

Leon took a second, then gave a huge smile. Instead of shaking her hand, he ran a bit forward, giving her a hug. He knew it was dumb, but it was like a middle school giddiness, having his first girlfriend. Well, at least one he wanted instead of the girls back home.

"Callisto, thank you!"

Leon was finally in a relationship he wanted, with a woman who was probably one of the most interesting he had ever met.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:25 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image She couldn't help but laugh at the surprise hug. "You're pretty happy! That's great!" She said, gladly hugging him back for a bit. Though she was also pleased by this new status, his words stayed in the back of her mind. He wanted her to take care of him in a way and it wasn't exactly something she minded. But she still found it odd, like she was being asked to shepherd him. It made her wonder about his age for the first time. He looked grown up enough and this sort of relationship was new and appealing. She wanted to know more and what better way than to experience it? Love wasn't something she had a difficult time expressing, to whatever degree. So she was sure that things would go along if they could get along. She stretched her arms behind her back before turning to continue walking with him. "I wonder if you've always been an impulsive guy, Leon? Oh, wait! Right! Before I forget I wanted to ask you if you'd go to the coast with me tonight to spar? I think it'd be fun to see which one of us is stronger. I really want to try taking on one of your kicks!" She slowed down as she spoke, setting eyes on a puppet theatre that was happening close by. It brought a smile to her lips to see how much fun the puppeteer and his audience were having.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:38 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
Sorry for the short response.

"Sparring? I mean, sure. Though I expect you'll end up beating me."

Leon was a bit surprised by Callisto's request, because he didn't figure her for the fighting kind of person. He followed her gaze to the puppeteer and smiled.

"Have you seen those before? I remember seeing a few of them back home as a kid."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:15 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image "Hmm... No, the first time I saw one of these was when I first got here. They looked so real I thought they might be small creatures." She laughed freely at the memory, not embarrassed in the slightest about the mistake she'd made. The puppets she'd seen were more similar to scaled down people. Their faces being made of carved wood and being well painted. Their clothes and props all well-made and overall pleasant to look at. "I tried to speak to one--the man behind the stage made them talk back to me. Course it was easy to tell when I got closer but it was fun to play along for a while... That was a good day." She was quiet for a moment as she watched the play before she returned her attention to Leon.

User Image
"It's so different here. I've only been here for a little bit but there are so many interesting things and people here. It's just so different from where I come from. A little too bright for my liking though. " She didn't want to come up with an alternate version of her childhood to share with him, not that it was very relevant anyway. Instead she thought it'd be easier to get him talking about himself. She shrugged her shoulders before taking up Leon's arm by the wrist and pulling him down the street towards the market place. "Tell me a bit about yourself as we walk. You said your family are hunters, right? So what was your childhood like? And you had places you want to go to today? Stuff you need to get?

Knight Of The Dark Void
((S'alright. Running low on ideas over here too.))

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:57 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon thought for a minute, then smiled.

"You know what? Lets go spar. Right now."

He took her hand, and began walking with her toward the coast again, where they had first met. He decided Callisto was a bit of an odd duck, but he liked it. She wasn't just some stereotypical girl, she was strong in several areas, and wasn't afraid to ask questions, so he decided not to just keep playing the safe option on their date. It would also serve as a way to show what his childhood was.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff