Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
A (very small) mini Wishing Star - July '18 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 am
Familiar slots added! Please use the modifiers when filling out the forms now. <3 I'll add it to anything prior to this post!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:23 am
Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Ulun'gryph (Ulun'suti/Hippogryph)
Breed (2nd choice): Kirin'gryph (Kirin/Hippogryph)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Spotted Feather Bouquet
Short IC Response: "I . . . I miss my sister. We were sent as scouts into this new land after the shaking opened the pass. But we were separated. I returned and helped lead our herd to safety, but my sister never did. I worry for her. I have been collecting the feathers I find which remind me of her. Please, I need to know she is safe."  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:26 am
Familiar Slot Please!

User Image
Breed (first choice): Wolf
Breed (2nd choice): Fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A years worth of his favorite slaughter trophies
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star? Optional.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:34 am
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Sylvatica (Familiar)
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I wear forget me nots to remember there's beauty everywhere, even in the smallest things; that way I don't forget to be happy even when things aren't as good.
10 Things I Like:
Flowers
Unexpected
Spring
Sweets
Love
Ribbons
Chocolate
Cream
Caramel
Strawberries
10 Things I Don't Like:
Evil
Dark
Messy
Eye searing
Pain
Loud
Creepy
Gorey
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? chocolate strawberry roses  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Zaicate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:41 am

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Nyx Valkyrie
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Hippo'lona Crossbreed
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Suti
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Nyx is a patient and protective individual. Whom feels strongly about doing her best to protect those that she loves and those that are in need of help. She isn't afraid to speak her mind but will do so in a way that is as diplomatic as she can. Though push her enough and she will come back with a temper of an angry mama bear.
10 Things I Like: N/A. Family member (but fire is loved)

10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A. Family member

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the night-colored feather from her tail

Short IC Response: The night was quiet and the sense of hope fills her heart as she once more steps towards the alter where she had asked for help from the wishing star many seasons ago. It was joyous to be reunited with her brother. Yet.. it only grew the hope that one day her family will all be reunited again. That her dear sister would somehow find her again. With having found Kaitou, her beloved mate. She hasn't traveled so much as she had done when she was slightly younger. She could see her sister in her dreams and she would wake up feeling so racked with guilt for not finding her yet.. Nyx looks up at the sky at the wishing star. It's bright light shining down as she once again stands before it. Hoping.. praying that it will bless her once again and bring her sister home to her. " I seek my sister.. I pray that she may come back . To see her healthy and strong. You have blessed me before and I thank you with my whole being. And I come before you in hopes that with your blessing I may once again be reunited with my sister. Whom I love dearly. Please... If it isn't too much to ask.. Bring her home safe." Standing in silence she finishes her prayer and one request. Moving towards the alter she stops and plucks a starry feather reminiscent of the sky and places it carefully. With a simple nod she turns and walks away back towards her mate.

Agremeent here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:42 am
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Pablo skitters up onto a rock and peers up at the Wishing Star with his gentle gaze. His heart is solemn as he watches it silently for several moments. The spirits have told me that I was molded into a unique shape! I am to look like two soquili who love each other very much. But they still have no children as I am just a lizard. Why was I made this way? What is my purpose, if not to make them both happy? I feel confused and lost! If I could meet someone who understands, someone who is considered "weird" too, I think I can find some peace.
10 Things I Like:
Large friends (that he can ride on-- he's tiny!)
Wet friends
Scaly friends
Feathered friends
Fluffy friends
Pretty or bright-colored things
Outcasts and mutants
Underdogs
Melanin!
My mock parents ♥
10 Things I Don't Like:
Fish (amphibious is fine!)
Eagles ( "Those who will eat me!" )
Those who will judge me
Those who are angry or mean-spirited
Those who are rigid or unchangeable
Fungi
Sand
Hot weather
Diseases
Picasso. ( ninja )
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
His mouth opens, as if to smile a silly grin, and he drops a tiny bundle from his mouth with a soft tinkling noise. A pink lock of hair is woven into a braid with knots of bronze hair and blue flowers. Starlight causes it to glitter with Pablo's translucent and pink scales, Yuca the lizard's rough and cinnamon scales, and Yapa the Titanoboa's huge and brown ones. They have been adorned with tiny trinkets that Pablo has found in his travels with Cerrajón and Castiel: beads, bones, feathers, a feathered dart pulled from Jon's hide and some brassy hairs from around his cloven hoof, and ringlets from Castiel's mane. These all represent things that I cherish. I hope to find out what Someone Else holds dear to their heart. Even if I am not given this gift that I have asked for, I leave with something wonderful: you listened to me. Thank you Wishing Star. The tiny lizard disappears into the grass.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:04 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kael
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Kael is excitable and clueless about the dangers around him. He was himself a wishing star gift for his mother but she's struggling to keep track of him lately as he's grown and tends to wander off when he gets bored. He's the kind of kid that will walk right up to a skinwalker and go "my what big teeth you have, THAT'S SO COOL!" He literally has no scare reflex, but he is loving.
10 Things I Like: Birds, Claws, Fangs, Spikes, Purples, Naturals, Shiny, fluff, accessories
10 Things I Don't Like: Clowns, scorpions, puppets, dolls, ventriloquist dummies, too much neon, too much gore
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Some of his mother's feathers from her Putti wings, some of his own cheek fluff and a sprig of pretty flowers Kale found interesting, bound together with a vine  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Muse
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm a child at heart with an imagination as huge as the ocean. Sometimes they say I'm too "imaginative" but, I know deep inside magic lives within everything. I just wish I could find a true friend that would accept and understand me".
10 Things I Like:

- Wings
- Purple Hues
- Whimsical Markings
- Delicate jewelry
- Flowy hair
- unicorn inspired
- Winter theme

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Monotone colorings
- Naturals
- Baldness
- Neon Colors
- Saddles

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Stepping up close to the alter the whimsical mare placed a set of feathers colored in clouds and rainbows down with a smile. Closing her eyes she wished fondly to anyone who would listen, "Oh great star as mystical as the ocean, please hear my wish I know only you will understand. Please give me a friend who will truly understand me. Someone that will see all the wonder in the land and truly "believe" in magic like my grandmother always told me stories about.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:39 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Time is warped and space is bendable. You just have to open your eyes to see it."

10 Things I Like:
1. Dragons
2.Claws
3. Paws
4. Wings
5. Metallics
6. Scales
7. Glow
8. Accessories
9. Subtle markings
10. Long hair

10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Rainbow
2. Neon
3. Nasal/Lip Piercings
4. Hair covering the eyes
5. Markings that look like eyes/mouths
6. Exposed tongues
7. Clashy colors
8. Kalona Demontail
9. Forked Tail (If a mini)
10. Spiders

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Today was the right day right? She little mare pulled her watch out of her torque, flicked the cover open with her tail looked at the face and then looked up towards the sky. Yes, there was the star so she had remembered correctly for once about something that was actually happening right now. Good. She debated for a moment about the logic of proceeding but decided that she'd come this far no sense in stopping now. She replaced her watch and then pulled several pieces of sea glass out of the little pouch she was carrying. "I remembered today." she said as she set them down. "I think that's something." she gave a firm nod and stepped back from the rock she'd set the sea glass on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:42 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

User Image
Breed (first choice): Wolf
Breed (2nd choice): Fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? An arrangement of dried flowers matching his fur and markings.
Short IC Response: Beneath the altar of the dazzling star a small canine placed an intricate colored arrangement of dried flowers. His eyes blinking momentarily looked upward into the night sky releasing a subtle growl only the brightness would hear. In a deep accented tone, he spoke, "Star of the heavens, hear me well for I have come to you with a request from my very soul. Bring my sister Careta back to me so I can celebrate life with my bonded Calaveras. She has been lost for so long now as the sun sets and rises. Please let her find me as I illuminate the night for her." Closing his eyes once more he padded off into the brush hoping the star would find his sister once more.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:47 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Lydia
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I swim a vast ocean and though I have many friends I need one I can swim on adventures with and that may help me meet more friends on land even. I want to broaden my horizons and go where those bound to water cannot go, even if it is through someone else's eyes.
10 Things I Like:
Water and Sun
Floral markings
Henna
Complimenting colors
Flowers
BELLS
Pretty things
Long Hair
Jewels
Asian Flare
10 Things I Don't Like:
Muddy colors
Boring and dull
Being completely water bound
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Swimming to the center of the ocean she looks up the sky and follow the line of sight to a cliff overhanging the waves near by. She smiles to the star as she leaps leaving her offering of special multicolored flowers that grow in a secluded underwater cave, tied together with Silver string adorned with rosy colored bells.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:52 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image Facial Markings
Note: The teardrop marking on her face is a scar and was not inherited.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Urrrrr...Wind?
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I am not a good person. I have no mother that I have ever known, a father who is dead or abandoned me, and children that are likely long dead," Crucia says, her voice bland and emotionless. "I'm a mercenary, though. Perhaps a good one. Perhaps a bad one. Does it really matter?"
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single strand of hair from her tail, left unknowingly.
Short IC Response:
Crucia stands at the top of the hill, silent and unsure of herself for the first time in a very very long time. She didn't even know why she was here--why she bothered anymore. "I--" she starts to say before cutting herself off, her eyes blank as she looked forward and saw nothing--not the various offerings other had made or even the bright star that shown in the sky. "I am not one to offer foolish wishes, hopes, and dream, because I have learned the hard way those they don't exist." She licked her lips and dipped her head down, I buried that part of myself a long time ago," she finally said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I know you are gone," she continued on, her voice bland and unfeeling. "I know that you are either dead or you abandoned me. And I hope you are dead because if you are not--" Crucia stopped, hints of starting to enter her voice, emotions that she had long cut off herself from. She breathed in and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the ice blue reflected none of her thoughts anymore. As she turned and walked away, a single strand of her long blonde hair fell from her tail, curling up against the other offerings and twinkled in the starlight.  

Teh Cheryl

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:53 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Uni
Breed (2nd choice): U-Uni..... (IT'S PLOT IMPORTANT SWEATS)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small collection of healing herbs.
Short IC Response: She had waited until there was no one else around. She didn't want anyone to see. This all felt so stupid, embarrassing. Pointless. No one ever really got their wish granted by making an offering to the stars. If you wanted something done you had to do it yourself. And yet, here she was. Wishing on a star. Azizah gritted her teeth and kicked at the ground. "Look, I'm not asking you to bring her to me. I can go get her myself. Eventually." She started to shrink in on herself. It had taken a lot of convincing to bring herself here and now that convincing was wearing off. She resisted the urge to scatter her offering to the wind and run. "I just...need the strength to actually do it. Just...."

This had always been one of the hardest things for her. She'd grown up relying on only herself so when it came to this one thing she'd rather suffer than actually do it. But she was desperate. "Help. Please." There. She'd done it. With as much haste as she could manage without flat out bolting from the scene, Azizah left the makeshift shrine. Now she could pretend nothing happened and continue to not be surprised when nothing changed. Like a stupid star could help her save her mother...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:56 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Uriel
User Image User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I travel a lot seeking new things and places, and creatures big and small. I meet a lot of souls on the road but I always have to say goodbye at some point. I would really like a companion I can share my adventures with.
10 Things I Like:
Pronghorns
Horns
Complimentary colors
Interesting markings
Armor
BELLS
Shiny things
Medium length Hair
Pastels
Did I mention BELLS??
10 Things I Don't Like:
Aquatic things
Muddy colors
Overly Bright Neon colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? I leave to you in offering, oh noble star, A plate of armor made of the strongest steal, a single blue rose frozen in an ice sphere, and a number of bells in varying sizes and colors. I leave this in hopes that I may recognize and hear my new friend and companion as they set out to find me.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:56 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Datura Larkspur
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Aside from the fact that there aren't many of my kind... Well.... I'm not the sort with a lot of friends, and no real family to speak of." Datura admits with a shrug. "So a true friend would be nice, you know? Not too big, but a fair size so maybe I can ride on their back, that sort of thing. Gender and color and that sort doesn't really matter. But them liking to travel would be nice? Adventurous would be good. Maybe a bit more social than me, I have a hard time making new friends."
She hesitates, wrapping her tail around herself. "I'd like to see new lands, and a good companion would make that more fun."

10 Things I Like: Wings, Feathers, Paws or Claws, Long Hair, Nebula/Astrological Themes, Sumi-e, Cool Tones, Multiple/Glowing Eyes, Long Lashes/Lifted Foot Templates
10 Things I Don't Like: Clowns/Gore/Organs/Needles (Squick); Minis, Aquatics, Clashy/Muddy Colors, Kalona, Suti, Alternate Expression Templates
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? With a final glance up at the sky, she sighs to herself.
'It's either now or never, right?'
"Dear Bright Stark, Kind Star... If you could send me a friend, I'd appreciate it." Datura leaves one of her scales and a shiny crystal fragment, then drifts away into the night. "Thank you..."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff