Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[DCCI - HQ] Prompt 2, partners and assignments! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:45 am
"The DCCI is about empowering the civlians of Destiny City - and, by extention, the civilians of Earth. For nine years you have been victims of a secret war - waged between forces of lightness and darkness."

Vulcan's gaze flickered from Syrtis, to the page Hercynia who stood next to him, to Kiuchi.

"Both the villains of your stories and the heroes hide themselves from you."

She had welcomed the senshi of the Dark Mirror into their ranks with some reservation - had seen Kuichi mostly as an opportunity for learning, but could not deny the sense of kinship she felt for the Dark Mirror anymore than she could bring her dead mother back to life.

As a soldier of the Blood Moon Court, Vulcan had loved Sailor Ares with the sort of fierce adoration all children feel for their heroes.

'They took my hands first,' the Black Pheonix had said, 'Pulled off my nails and broke my fingers. I felt the rats eat away at them for days before the nerve endings were gone.'

Vulcan placed a hand over her heart, covered the spot of clean skin where the General-Queen Tanzanite had once cut the shape of a crescent moon.

"Teamwork - " Vulcan swallowed to clear her voice of its hoarseness, and then started again, "Teamwork is one of the most imporant aspects of being an infantryman- you are not <********>," she smiled. "We work together. You will have partners, and you will patrol together."

"When you see a youma - use your brain. If its too large to fight on your own, then call for back up and wait. If there's no time for that then get creative. I killed one with a semi truck once before my magic found me."

At this piece of news Big John murmured something inaudible under his breath, crossed muscular arms over his muscular chest. He looked displeased. Vulcan pretended not to hear him, signalled for Syrtis and Hercynia to open the cage.

"Today you will fight this youma. We," she gestured at herself and Syrtis, "will make sure you kill it and it doesn't kill you."

----

[the half-moon scar reference comes form this RP: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21700659 - including a link because the quote in italics is not mine]  
wuthering gee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:42 am
YOUMA HP LEVEL: 40

Syrtis pulled back the bar on the youma cage - but only after everyone had their weapons drawn - and let it swing open.

The youma inside snarled, back arched, teeth gnashing together. And then, distrustful and wary, it took its first step out of the cage. Red eyes flashed at each of the gathered infantryman in turn, something rumbled low in its belly. It opened its mouth, and a great purple tongue came lolling out, dripping something green and viscous onto the warehouse floor.

"Man, that's so gross," said Syrtis, fascinated.

The youma sucked its tongue back up into its mouth, looked right at Nadia, and then spit it back out at her - tongue flying through the air like a frog's, coiling around her ankle, attempting to drag her to the ground. Big John cried out in alarm and whacked the youma's tongue with his baseball bat.

---

Big John [an NPC] has an HP level of 35, rolls one 6-sided die. The youma took: 5 hits of damage. The youma's HP is now 35.

ALRIGHT INFANTRYMAN, IT'S TIME TO FIGHT. ITS TIME TO ROLL YOUR DICE

FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS GAME ONLY:

The youma has an HP level of 40, rolls one 8-sided die for damage done.

Civilians have an HP level of 35, roll one 6-sided die for damage done

First stage powered characters have an HP level of 50, roll two 6-sided die for damage done

Second stage powered characters have an HP level of 60, roll three 6-sided die for damage done

Third stage powered characters have an HP level of 70, roll four 6-sided die for damage done

AMItotic

AstoriaFallen

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue

(have patience with me I only kind of know what I'm doing)  

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4 Total: 14 (3-18)

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:51 am
He hadn't expected to be taken into this group, he hadn't expected much from a white moon senshi. They hadn't, for the most part, liked him very much. He could honestly say he wasn't sure which side in this war, Negaverse or white moon, disliked him more.

But being accepted was good...it meant he could help the civilians in the city just a bit more. For a moment he turned his attention away from the youma, and to Vulcan, nine years? He hadn't known that. That was a long time for a war to go on. It did explain why the decline in the city that had happened when he was so young but still...who would have thought. The city, and it's people, had unknowingly suffered for a long time, longer than he'd thought.

"Vulcan....I hope there is a plan, something safe, for my partner to contact me." He couldn't risk them finding out who he was as a civilian. He didn't want them with that phone number, it would raise suspicion amongst his friends and courtmates.

As the cage door swung open and the youma slowly made it's way out the dark mirror super senshi prepared himself, he didn't trust it to not move with some unexpected speed, and aggression. This was a youma after all...and it wasn't some normal animal. When it put it's tongue to use, and got it smacked with a bat for all it's effort, he almost laughed - almost.

Instead he plucked what seemed to be a hair from his head, not that it really was, and as it glowed green he sent out a magical attack. "This might help..." Maybe not...he really wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. "Gorgon's assault." Aiming for the three strands of glowing green magic to hit the youma, not wanting to hit anyone else by accident.

Kiuchi HP: 60/60

wuthering gee

AMItotic

AstoriaFallen

Whimsical Blue

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:28 pm
Nadia HP 35/35

Damage to Youma 6

While she listened, one hand grasped on the long pole she had, it was clear to her teamwork would be the most valuable of keys when it came down to fighting and defeating these strange creatures.

Gulping a little bit she couldn't help but be a little nervous and then held back an audible shriek as the creature attacked her with it's tongue, but Big John's bat found itself between her and it with a loud thud.

Moving to the side quickly she watched as Kiuchi took a stab at it with magic and she, looking at the long pole in her hand, figured the best she could do would be to hit it with this.

Grabbing the pole with both hands she raised it over her head and brought it down across it's back with a loud crack.

wuthering gee

AMItotic

Sleet Tempest Snape

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AMItotic rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

AMItotic

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 am
Zachary HP: 35/35
Damage:

Zachary pursed his lips at the mention of nine years. He knew Vulcan well enough to know they were roughly the same age, that nine years ago they'd been kids running around with handmade capes and delusions of grandeur, thinking they could make a difference. Hands clenched around the same lacrosse stick he'd used back then, he glanced from the senshi to the teenager in the room, who looked impossibly young in comparison.

But nine years ago, Vanessa had been too young, too, and that hadn't stopped her from getting dragged into...whatever war was going on. Despite his apprehension, keeping this girl in the dark wasn't going to actually save her, if it came to an attack. Vulcan was right--they had to stick together, learn how to fight, work as a team.

Zachary's expression remained dour, but he kept his arms up and his lacrosse stick at the ready when the youma poured out of the cage, his gaze focused and ready. When he saw an opening, he struck down on the creature with all the force he could muster.

wuthering gee rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 am
'I hope there is a plan, something safe, for my partner to contact me.'

"Uh."

Kiuchi's full meaning was lost on Vulcan at first. During the conception of the DCCI she had not anticipated having a dark mirror senshi join at all - never mind at the outset, and at the moment of Kiuchi's asking there was no specific plan in place for easing his ability to communicate without exposing his identity. A part of her puckered over the idea.

What would Leto think?

"I'll get back to you on that, Kiuchi," she said - too distracted by the youma that they'd set free and trying to make sure that nobody got their starseed ripped out of their chest to provide him with a solution right then and there.

What she saw both pleased and impressed her. The ribbons of Kuichi's magic struck hard - it took a moment for the effects to show, but then the youma was swaying on its feet, seeing two of Nadia, and then three of Big John, four of Zach.

It hissed in fear and then cried out in alarm, back bowing under the pressure of Nadia's strike and swiped at one of the Zach's it could see in its peripherals.

-----

IT LOOKS LIKE THAT YOUMA DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE

Not including Big John's initial strike, the badger-frog-youma took 26 hits of damage this round.

Youma HP is now 9/40

Zach takes 3 hits of damage from the youma's claws.

Game Play
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS GAME ONLY:

The youma has an HP level of 40, rolls one 8-sided die for damage done.

Civilians have an HP level of 35, roll one 6-sided die for damage done

First stage powered characters have an HP level of 50, roll two 6-sided die for damage done

Second stage powered characters have an HP level of 60, roll three 6-sided die for damage done

Third stage powered characters have an HP level of 70, roll four 6-sided die for damage done

AstoriaFallen

AMItotic

Sleet Tempest Snape

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:45 am
Nadia's attack is 3

When the creature struck out and hit one of the others she was brought back to a time not long ago, she had been in a hospital, when something had attacked a group of them.

Had it been a youma? The more she thought about it the more she realized that was what it had been, she had really just chalked it up a bad dream and none of it had really happened. Despite knowing that was an obvious lie she liked to tell herself.

Taking the moment while it was distracted she hit it again with her pole.  
Meighei rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:05 pm
Of course, I have fought a youma before and much worse things! The young man, known in this circle as White Phoenix, thought as the senshi and her page partner brought out the animal cage holding the magical beast within. I am a knight, after all.

Should be have come here in his powered form? Alphonse had thought about it quite a bit before coming here. When he had met Ophelia, he had debated it openly. He had decided not to in the end.

Erytheia needed to learn how to defend himself... and as an ordinary civilian was the best way to learn how to do it.

As one empowered by Cosmos, he could just take hits and heal the damage - if not always the pain - away. He needed to learn differently or he was fast approaching becoming a masochist. His power to heal could be seductive in that way.

Alphonse held the staff - it was of a light, flexible but delicate wood made to mirror his squire weapon - and attacked the youma tentatively.

HP: 35
Damage: 5

Meighei

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

Sleet Tempest Snape rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 2 Total: 7 (3-18)

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 pm
"That works for me." Nodding his head to the eternal. He understood that she likely hadn't had a plan, hadn't intended to bring him into this. But having him here would help everyone - right? He could help, with magic, the civilians in this group if they wound up overwhelmed by some sort of youma. He could do more like this and help more...keep them safer.

Watching as people battered the youma he didn't feel anything for it, it was a youma and they hurt and killed people. he was satisfied to see when his own magic hit it though. he expected the swaying even. He knew by now what his magic did and the potential it had...what to look for as signs of it working.

Moving in close, not wanting to hit anyone else by accident, he called on his super magic once more. He took careful aim and let loose with the stands of green magic, hoping it didn't hit anyone else and only struck the youma.

Kiuchi HP: 60/60

wuthering gee

AMItotic

AstoriaFallen

Whimsical Blue

Meighei

wuthering gee rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:02 am
Outnumbered and outpaced, the youma started backing itself up - but Syrtis moved to stand behind it, muscles flexing in his chest and his arms, poised like a cat ready to pounce, preventing the youma's retreat. It had no choice but to surge forward; vision swimming in the wake of Kiuchi's initial attack. It shot its frog-tongue out at Alphonse, slapping him across the face with a sticky mucus that smelled like sulphur, but not managing to grip onto anything and slurped it back into the mouth.

"That's it!" Vulcan hollered approval from the sidelines, both pleased and proud of how well her small team of soldiers worked together. The youma was slowing down, spitting and hissing with each new strike, eyes wide with fear. "Don't stop! Hit it again."

The youma whirled for Nadia - the smallest of the bunch- and swiped at her staff with its claws; slicing it into three pieces at the top. It gnashed its teeth at the air. Kept coming for her. Before either Vulcan or Syrtis had a chance to intervene - Big John slid into the space between Nadia and the youma as easy as a blink, baseball bat high in the air. Kiuchi's magic was right behind him. Two strands of the weaponized hair hit their intended target. The third struck Big John in the foot. His skin paled instantly, a heavy weight settling in his stomach, and he's sick on the floor a moment later.

The youma burst into a cloud of dust.

---

CONGRATULATIONS INFANTRYMEN, YOU'VE DUSTED YOUR FIRST YOUMA AS A TEAM

Alphonse takes 1 hit of damage from the youma's tongue.

Nadia's wooden staff takes 6 hits of damage from the youma's claws. It is now in three pieces. She may choose to repair it or select a new weapon from the weapon's board.

Big John took 2 hits of damage from Kiuchi's hair. He's a little green around the gills, but he'll be okay.

PROMPT 1 HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED, stayed tuned for Prompt 2 - where your characters will be assigned partners and given another assignment.

Please feel free to play out the rest of the scene as you like - I am available via discord or PM if you have any concerns/questions.

Sleet Tempest Snape

AMItotic

AstoriaFallen

Whimsical Blue

Meighei

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:38 am
Seeing big John get in the way, even if it was for a good reason, Kiuchi was just about to tell him to move out of the way when it hit. His magic, though not all of it, hit the man and he watched as it took effect. He knew it would and he knew what it could do, he'd seen how it effected other people. Watching the man become sick he moved backward a few steps.

"I'm sorry...I didn't intent to hot you. I don't have a lot of say in who it hits...just the range it hits within." Quick to apologize, as he hadn't wanted anyone to suffer his magic, the teen ran his fingers through his hair.

"You should sit down...slowly. It'll pass in less than a minuet but it's rather strong magic. As far as I figure it's like being bitten by a snake...and the venom's effects...it's the only way I can figure it fits my sphere." He knew some people, perhaps even Big John, wouldn't get what he was talking about but Vulcan would and so would the knight. They knew what a sphere was and magic fitting a sphere. He was ready in case anyone had questions for him....or maybe decided to try and attack him.

wuthering gee

AMItotic

AstoriaFallen

Whimsical Blue

Meighei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm
When the staff she was holding shattered she couldn't help but release the pieces and watch as they fell to the ground as the beast burst into a cloud of dust. Uncertain of how she felt about the whole thing she looked around, especially at Big John. Was he okay? He seemed alright, this whole thing was definitely nerve wrecking, but if she wanted to get over her fears then she need to keep at this and get better. Get stronger!

"I guess I need a new staff. I'm not sure how we would fix this." She said picking up the pieces.

Sleet Tempest Snape

wuthering gee

AMItotic

AstoriaFallen

Whimsical Blue

Meighei

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items