Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[TPM -- Regular] Totally Normal Family Outing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:17 pm
Listening to the talk of Sinope, though he didn't know him well, he could remember the other from a few gatherings. They hadn't really talked, maybe not at all, but they were still a team member. Finding out about the house break in, and the death of his parents, the senshi of gorgon's silently hoped their missing senshi was safe somewhere. Whatever had happened wasn't likely good, not when death was involved anyway.

"Maybe he's in hiding..." He whispered, more to himself, before he smiled at Ptolemy's nickname for him. "Mmm, I had a run in with a senshi who tried to strangle me twice...almost managed the first time more than the second. I think the tree we fell from knocked the wind out of him too much to do as well on the second attempt. Not that he needed much strength, the tree branch fell on me....along with him." He answered while he gripped at the others uniform tightly. It was recent and the memories still were strong.

"He hated me...just because...." Trailing off he let his dark eyes travel down his own uniform. "I'd never seen him....and he wanted me dead...he wants us all dead I think." He whispered softly, just for Ptolemy and Acubens to hear due to how close they were. "I got put on bed rest..." Because of a tree branch landing on him, that had done some damage. He still wasn't sure which was worse, being strangled, twice, or having a heavy branch plus a senshi land on him.

"I just don't trust that something else won't try and kill me." Shrugging a bit his attention was taken by Acubens and her telling them that Sinope was safe, good, and living with her. At least he was safe and someone knew where he was - good. He'd been worried, even if he didn't know the other well. Snuggling against Ptolemy's side he let his dark eyes drift partially closed. "You like spicy food, right Ptolemy? I know you like dumplings. So we can make both, you can decide what sort of dumplings. We'll do the shopping together." While it may sound like a date, or even domestic, they were good friends who had a love for the same food. This was just the dark haired teen bonding with a close friend, he couldn't help that it involved cuddling and offers to cook together.

"Mmm, seems like Acubens knows him...but from where?" Since it wasn't mentioned, and he was curious. Shifting against Ptolemy's side he let his eyes open further to glance the mysterious senshi over. "Mmm, I'd bet emotional bleeding hearts..." Just due to the hearts all over his uniform, he could be wrong though.

Sweenys_Revenge

Kitomyx

Lucifer Force

SSBrosB

Leopleuradon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:41 pm
"That's fine. A lot was happening that night, and I was. One of the youma stomped my foot." And he'd thrown his boot at another, he was fairly certain he had thrown the other as well at some point. His magic hadn't been something he'd even thought to use, and he wasn't able to really fight.

"I assumed the cal l was about...well that." Pointing to the obelisk standing there not that far from where they all stood right now. He really did wonder where it had come from, and why. Would a certain General have mentioned it to him if it was a Negaverse thing? He hoped he would...hmmm. He was going to talk to him soon, and visit this with the other.

"And bleeding hearts like the plant..." He said turning his bright eyes onto the black and blue dressed senshi, who had another darkly dressed senshi cuddled up to him. That black and green senshi seemed to cuddle up to or cling to others, having just been clinging onto another of their group moments before. Nothing wrong with that though, he stood out against the group with his personality, this group was interesting with the personalities he was noting.

Sweenys_Revenge

Kitomyx

Lucifer Force

SSBrosB

Leopleuradon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:32 am
Mithra happily accepted the scones and munched on one as everyone talked. Right now she was mostly listening rather than talking herself, partly because her mouth was full of food, and also because she would rather let them talk anyway. They seemed to know each other more and if they wanted to talk to each other, then she would let them. She was more of a lone wolf anyway, though she was sure that if she remembered their names, that she might be able to contact them sometime if they wanted to go and energy drain together or kick some Nega butt.

"The scones are good Acubens!" Mithra had said as soon as she was sure that the other would hear here and that Mithra's mouth wouldn't be dropping bits of food if she opened it. Honestly, it was embarrassing to eat in front of others sometimes.

She took another scone, hungry after the butt-kicking she had done before she had come here, and glad that she wouldn't have to make a meal for herself, even if scones weren't very good for one's physical health. Mental health was a different story.

She sighed as she continued to much on it, before saying, to no one in particular, "Anyone want to poke that obelisk with a stick?" It was the only way she was going to touch it herself. She knew enough not to actually stick her hands on it.

Sweenys_Revenge

Lucifer Force

Kitomyx

Sleet Tempest Snape

Leopleuradon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:24 pm
Crocus was very surprised to hear about what had happened with Sinope, he had no idea. While he wasn't exactly super close to him, they had bonded (maybe that was a little bit of a strong word) a bit back when Mirrorspace had first started to crack on all of them. He knew him well enough to want to know that he was doing okay and to think that something terrible had happened to his parents? It was heartbreaking really. Though, it was good to know Acubens was taking care of him now.

He didn't have much to add to that conversation though, but when Ptolemy got curious about what had happen to Kiuchi, he did finally chime in again. "I've never once started a fight with anymore, but those White Moon Senshi are pretty intense. It's like a kill or be killed kinda a world to most of them." He hadn't really had any pleasant conversation with a single one of them. Even Morgan had landed a few good hits on him before he could convince her to talk like a civilized person.

"Bed rest wasn't so bad. Though, Avior is maybe a little overprotective..." When he had fractured his knee he could recall feeling a bit smothered from time to time with all of the care and attention.

When everyone started to introduce themselves to Melpomene he finally chimed in as well. "It's nice to meet another member of the Court! I'm Sailor Crocus of Saffron. Always fun to meet another plant Senshi." Why was it that he got stuck with flowers all over the place, when this other guy clearly had more style?

As Mithra chimed up about the scones he finally wandered over to where they were and gently took one out of the box. He wasn't exactly hungry, but they did sound delicious and it wasn't often he got treated to a made-from-scratch treat. Lots of food was cooked around him, ice cream and donuts were bought, but rarely little treats like this.

He hummed with delight when he took a little bite. "Are you sure we can't just eat scones and get to know each other better this way?" He was joking, really. There would be time to catch up later, but he had missed these more simpler times.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Kitomyx

Lucifer Force

Sweenys_Revenge

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm
A slow sweep of a hand slipped Ptolemy's hood down his waves of black hair. "Don't be sorry," he told the eternal with a laugh, rubbing her shoulder. "I wouldn't expect anyone to have told me. I'm sure if Sinope had wanted me to know, I'd have learned about it sooner. I don't think he's particularly closer to me than most other Dark Mirror Senshi, but it's my fault for not keeping better track of what goes on in our court." Dark eyes were sad when they met hers. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm sure he'd let me know if he wanted to contact me. In the meantime, I trust he's safe if he's with you."

Hearing Kiuchi elaborate on his own hardships, the older sailor scout tensed in astonishment. In the attention he'd been focusing on maintaining his civilian life as of late, he'd been far more oblivious to the on-goings of his fellow court members than he'd thought. "Was this a Corrupt Senshi? Or a White Moon?" He couldn't have meant one of their own. That would have been absurd.

Luckily for him, Crocus' words soon told him what he wanted to know. But that only served to make him more curious. Why would a White Moon Senshi be so aggressive toward them? "What did he look like?" Perhaps Ptolemaeus would have known him. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and he could confront the senshi about it.

"Crocus, how many White Moon Senshi have you met? I've encountered quite a few, but there was only one I knew who was like that. Most of them were just curious or maybe a little cautious, but I usually ended up having pretty civil conversations with them." And here he'd assumed that the rest of his court members had been having encounters with the other factions that had been as pleasant (for the most part) as his own. What had he been missing? How could they have been so drastically different from his own?

Sure, he'd heard that Sinope's interactions hadn't been all that great, but with magic like his, it made sense that he might have ruffled a few feathers. What could have possibly incited a being of Order to attack the Senshi of Saffron, though? Simply the fact that they were of Chaos? Surely that couldn't have been the only reason.

Confusion and distress appeared to knit his brows when the Senshi of Gorgons expressed his uncertainty about why the stranger had seemed intent on his demise. If it was just because they were chaos, then Ptolemy deeply desired to understand the intricacies of the murderous senshi's reasoning. After all, he'd known another White Moon Senshi who had been ready to murder through strangulation and that one had been on the verge of corruption.

"...I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, Kiuchi," Ptolemy sympathized, stroking his back. "But don't worry. We're all here now in case something happens." Perhaps he would have to keep a better eye on Kiuchi outside of this little outing as well if he allowed it.

He felt the other super press into his side and he absently, gently rubbed the other young man's arm. "Sounds like a fun idea, cupcake," he replied, but his mind was far from dumplings. His gaze wandered to the edges of his peripheral vision as if to see if he could make out any traces of the attempts at strangulation that might have lingered on Kiuchi's neck. "I'd like that."

Sneering at the comment about emotional bleeding hearts, he shifted his attention to Melpomene himself and listened. Ah, that must have been another situation he hadn't been present for. Ptolemy inwardly chastised himself for not having been more attentive as a Dark Mirror Senshi in the more recent months. Between school, work, and just plain living, he felt like he was always being kept on his toes. School would let up soon, though, and then he'd be able to focus more on his duties as a senshi.

"Oh, didn't realize there was a plant," he admitted. "I'll have to look that up! Thanks for the info. Might be fun to spar sometime, too, to see what you can do."

Upon the Senshi of Mantis Shrimp's exclamation, he inclined his head toward her with an incredulous smile and asked, "You maybe wanna pass those scones around so the rest of us can find out for ourselves, Mithra?" It would have been nice to follow Crocus' suggestion, but Ptolemy, too, knew that wasn't possible. They couldn't ignore a disturbance that enigmatic and large. Not while it yet could have potentially meant danger for them all.

Lucifer Force
Sweenys_Revenge
Sleet Tempest Snape
SSBrosB
Leopleuradon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:03 pm
Logos had been quiet, one ear to the group and the other to the obelisk. She was sure this was some kind of Negaverse contraption meant to spy on the Court in some capacity. It didn't appear to be the faux-happy, superficially charming facade that White Moon characters tended to parade around with. No, this just stunk of Negaverse activity, she was sure of it.

Blinking, the serious-yet-whimsically-dressed senshi was surprised that someone else was so interested in her. Kissling, was it? He was strangely dressed, just as she was, and much perkier. In pinks, with...

...were those lips?

Okay, Logos gave up on trying to figure out the uniforms. This was just too much.

"Sailor Logos, Senshi of the Helix." she said, almost bewildered at the fact that some among their group were more concerned with scones, but... Acubens had a way of bringing them all together, mysterious as it was. "Are you new as well.... Kissling, was it?"

She wanted to know just what this thing was, and whether it posed any threat to the group she came to think of as family. If this object was simply meant to harass White Moon senshi, then leaving it to its own devices was likely the best option. However...

...no one seemed to know what it was, or where it came from. Stranger still, no one claimed ownership of it.

With a few Supers in their midst (and, someday, she thought she might stand among them), surely they stood a better chance. "...not a bad squad, I would say." she mumbled, mostly to their superior, Acubens.

Kitomyx
Sweenys_Revenge
Sleet Tempest Snape
SSBrosB
Leopleuradon

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm
POSTING ORDER AS REQIESTED:

Sweeny
Sleet
Lu
Leo
Bros
Kit
(same order as the front page -- if you posted for more than one character, I put your name int he first slot it filled -- let me know if you want to adjust anything! Acubens will post after I nap.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:21 pm
((Sorry for the delay! Just wanted to add this before we started the actual posting order since it's a response to Lu's!))

"...I guess that's a no?" Kissling laughed upon Logos' reponse. Yes, she seemed way too focused on the task at hand to concern herself with food right at that moment. "Yeah, I'm Kissling! Nice to meet you! I don't know what a helix is, but they must be really cool!" She seemed to be wearing a lot of swirly things. Spirals?

He didn't bother mentioning his own sphere because she hadn't asked and she might have already known it or not cared to. Even if she didn't know and wanted to, he thought it might have been apparent enough by his outfit and name that it would have been stating the obvious to mention it.

It would have been much easier to remember if all their senshi names corresponded to their spheres. Noticing another blonde senshi - Crocus - go over to the lady with the scones - Mithra? - in order to sample one himself, Kissling decided to follow suit. He skipped over and cheerfully helped himself to a couple, sticking one in his mouth immediately and taking one back for Logos.

When he returned, he bit off the mouthful he had and devoured it before offering the whole one to his new acquaintance. "She's right, they're good," he agreed, gesturing to Mithra, who had made the claim. "Have one!" And then, hoping to appeal to her more serious mindset, he leaned over with a hand cupped conspiratorially over his mouth, his voice lowered. "You'll be able to think and focus better on a full stomach."

Lucifer Force
Sweenys_Revenge
Sleet Tempest Snape
SSBrosB
Leopleuradon

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:30 am
The more Kiuchi explained the situation he had been in, the angrier Acubens found herself getting. She'd always felt that the White Moon was lacking, but she had just chalked it up to neglect. This was... this was malice. She didn't even bother to hide the shadow growing in her eyes as Kiuchi spoke, already devising how she would exact her own particular brand of vengeance. She would have to patrol with Kiuchi from now on... at least for a time...

"Hey Kiuchi," she called, ruffling his hair affectionately through her fingers. "I don't want you going out on your own for a while, alright? Not until we can figure out who is trying to hurt you and put a stop to it... find one of us and make sure someone has your back until then, alright? The worst case scenario you know where to find me." The only issue was that Kiuchi was getting stronger willed. And while Acubens was immensely proud of him for finally finding his footing and becoming his own man, it worried her in equal measure. Not that she could do anything to stop it... nor did she want to. All she could do was make sure that Kiuchi was safe while he was growing.

The conversation continued around her, and Acubens waited until everyone was introduced and ready to go. Once they were, Acubens spoke up again.

"Whoever has the scone tick them in subspace. We'll deal with them later. For now, I guess... we move. We're not far from the obelisk, but I don't want to spook any negas that might be guarding it -- if this even belongs to them. Grab a partner and stay with them. Have each other's backs while we move, try to keep the noise to a minimum. Until we know what's going on, we move under cover and we move as one. Mel, you're with me. We'll take the lead, the other pairs follow. Mithra, I want you and your partner to bring up the rear." Her punches would be their line of defense if something came at them from that direction. May as well keep the new kid with her, just in case things went sour. She knew the abilities of her other charges, but he was a mystery to her.

Acubens pulled the new senshi close and moved out when she was done speaking. No time to waste, after all. This thing might have been a ticking time bomb for all they knew. Not that there was anything to give it away. Any life at this part of town had cleared out, and as the group moved through the empty streets, footsteps echoed eerily. Acubens kept her senses stretched as far as she could, searching for a sign of what was waiting for them only to find nothing. It set her nerves on edge the longer nothing happened, but when something did happen it only worsened her anxiety.

The pale monument that they had been approaching shifted suddenly. She had been looking at it and it was smooth stone, but then she blinked and suddenly it was mirrored. Acubens stopped in her tracks, brow furrowing as she felt again for some sign of what was happening only to come up empty-handed yet again. She held up her hand to call for a stop several meters away from the monument, deciding on what her next move would be... to go alone or take a partner...

"Crocus," she called to her "first born", "you're in charge. Keep everyone back until I signal and ok... Mel, fall back with Logos and her partner."

And then Acubens carefully approached, narrowed eyes searching for any signs of disruptions or set traps, only to continue to find nothing. She pressed her hand to the cool glass, noting the background reflected on its surface but seeing nothing of her own reflection. Which, of course, only raddled her further. But she showed nothing of it, instead calling a cautious all clear and adding, "but keep yourselves aware. I'm not saying it's safe just... not immediately threatening."

And then the monument spoke -- or rather mimiced Acubens speaking.

"Gninetaerht yletaidemmi ton... tsuj efas s'ti gniyas ton m'I. Erawa sevlesruoy peek tub. Raelc lla."

Acubens jumped back, slamming her mouth shut with an audible clack.

Lucifer Force
Kitomyx
Sleet Tempest Snape
SSBrosB
Leopleuradon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:16 pm
Looking to Crocus as the other spoke he found himself nodding his own head. "I've never started a fight." Which was easy to believe, for those who knew him. "And I only use magic when I need to escape..." Otherwise he took hits from whoever decided to attack him. Magic was a needed thing when he needed to end the fight, in order to either get away or to just live. "I don't know why they are so kill or be killed...it doesn't need to be like that...." He shrugged his shoulders a bit, almost helplessly. "Especially with us." They weren't the Negaverse. They weren't after whatever they were. The dark mirror seemed more neutral in all of this.

"Bed rest got boring...lonely." He answered with a bit of a smile tugging at his lips. Nischal and Jason had tried to keep him company but they had lives also and school had been out of the question for him, as he was a bit too sore to get up and walk around on campus. It meant staying in bed and drifting about the internet and gaming, both of which actually got boring after some time.

"Mmmm." Thinking on it, recalling what his near murderer had looked like, not that it was too hard but it did bother him some, he shuddered as he pressed his face into Ptolemy's shoulder for several moments. When he lifted his face again he spoke up softly. "The colors reminded me of if you took a camera and put it onto sepia...browns and white...a top hat. Old fashioned..." And the hat wasn't very practical to him, it was something you'd likely lose soon into running or fighting. He almost wanted to say western as well for the look of the other senshi but he didn't know if that fit, though there was something which made him think that. Biting down on his bottom lip he shook his head.

"Most I've met don't like me...but none said they wanted to kill me." Shuddering at the other dark mirrors side he took a few calming breaths. "I was sure I was going to die...that he was going to kill me." He was sure if he ran into that senshi again it would happen, because he just didn't have the skill or personality to hurt someone as much as he'd need to in this case. He wasn't as violent as that senshi clearly was.

"It's ok. I'm sort of glad no one else was there...I don't think he'd have been any nicer had someone else been with me." And the idea of someone else being hurt, or almost killed, was not pleasing to him. He was ok having faced it alone, even if the nightmares said otherwise. He was ok - he was alive. No one else had gotten hurt, because no one else had been there. Watching as Acubens approached he leaned into her touch, even though as soon as she was done with his hair he was reaching up to fix the dark strands she'd misplaced.

"O-ok..." Though he already knew he wouldn't be seeking company every time he went out, not wanting to force someone to spend time with him. He didn't want to risk anyone else getting hurt because he needed a babysitter, it was wrong, but he would try and seek out company when he could. He just....not every time, not like Acubens wanted. He just hoped he didn't get hurt when he was alone...and if he did he didn't want anyone knowing. He'd have to get good at hiding these things.

Thankfully the topic of him and his near death didn't continue, he was glad for that, as Acubens decided on them all partnering up and she took the new one under her wing. The group moved out headed for the obelisk...the obelisk which stood out in a modern city like Destiny City. It didn't fit and felt wrong, not in the aura sense but in the...what doesn't fit sort of sense. The thing was somehow magical, it had to be, as it had just up and appeared one day...or night maybe. Keeping close to the senshi at his side, still clinging to the other, Kiuchi let his dark eyes wander around. It was eerie walking about an abandoned place like this, so creepy that it had his stomach in knots and him feeling on edge. Was this was places like Chernobyl felt like? He didn't ask though, maybe later, as he stopped when Acubens called for them to do so.

"It just...mimicked her...but it's wrong." He whispered. "Like a mirror..." Which fit since it suddenly did look like a mirrored surface rather than marble or any sort of stone.

Lucifer Force

Kitomyx

SSBrosB

Leopleuradon

Sweenys_Revenge

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:45 pm
With all the talking going on around him he only just caught what one senshi, who had a crown of flowers on, said. "It's good as well." Though he would honestly prefer to be on his own he knew this was, somehow, important. Given that this thing had turned up all on it's own he doubted it was good, and he knew it wasn't safe to be here on his own. "I've only met the one who brought me in till now." Remarque...he remembered him and the cat - the talking cat. Cats weren't supposed to talk and yet that one had talked.

It was another one, this one in blue and black with rainbows, who grabbed his focus as his teal eyes moved onto them. "Ummm...yeah. We can do that. I had to look it up myself." Sparring...he couldn't fight though? He doubted he had a clue how to throw a punch properly, he was sure he'd hurt himself more than someone else. Maybe he should ask the General he knew...that might be a good idea. Hmmm....

As it seemed a lot of the focus was on the black and green dressed senshi, having been the victim of some vicious attack, the senshi of bleeding hearts listened to everything and only moved when Acubens decided they'd be moving out. She was keeping him at her side so he had no choice but to be at the head of the group, and he really hoped nothing came and attacked them while he was at the front of everything.

It wasn't until they'd made their way through the abandoned part of the city, which was eerie by the way, that they reached the obelisk that had somehow plunked itself into the city. Then, and only then, was he motioned to join the main part of the group and he did so with some reluctance. It wasn't that he liked being at the head of the pack either, it really wasn't, it was just that he didn't like being apart of groups at all. He knew better though...this was safer for him, since he was one of the weaker people here. So he joined the group and waited to see what would happen. As the stone surface shifted he stared in wonder, and confusion. How had that happened? Why had it happened...?

Then the words came back...but, as the one dressed in black and green said, as if a mirror had reversed them. It made some sense, right? But it was no less confusing. He didn't like this, but he'd still come back if he could with the General he knew.

"I think he's right...a mirror reflecting it but backward." Didn't it do something with writing also?

Lucifer Force

Kitomyx

SSBrosB

Leopleuradon

Sweenys_Revenge

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items