Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Practice Makes Permanent (Joy vs Gabby) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its_ p a o rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 pm
Gabby blinked at the description, realizing that it didn't exactly answer her question straight out, but it was enough to keep her from worrying. "I...guess that's good," she said, wondering what it was that made her feel the answer was lacking in some way. Joy, despite being what she felt was already a good friend, was entitled to her secrets, of course, and if this was maybe one of them then she could respect that.

Seeing an opening, the trainee hopped forward and slashed, and Sen finally (and very audibly, at least for him) cheered in her head when he felt a significant amount of fear surge through him

HP: 40/40
DMG: 7
CHG: 3/3

Huni Pi
I was half expecting the dice to be mean and make her miss. XD;

Huni Pi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:46 pm
"Ayun!" Joy gasped in pain at the slash, though she couldn't help the grin on her face. She gave the younger woman an encouraging "See? You can do this! C'mon, don't stop now!"

She was glad that Gabby finally managed to connect with a blow that packed a real punch. Plus it got them away from talking about things Joy didn't quite feel like something she wanted to talk about. Hypocrisy was a thing after all and sometimes (often times) one was blind whenever one partook of it.

It was back to the defensive stance for the Moon. She still left for some openings, just to see how ruthless Gabby was capable of.

HP: 42/50
Defend: 3
Charge: 2/3

x_ p a o cx

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
its_ p a o rolled 8 12-sided dice: 3, 10, 9, 2, 3, 7, 12, 3 Total: 49 (8-96)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 pm
The encouragement coming from both Sen and Joy was extremely nice. It reminded her a bit of the way her family had always been with each other, and the familiarity brought on a bit of nostalgia that distracted her a little bit from the fight. Enough that Sen had to snap her out of it; she made a face at his chiding but re-focused soon enough, biting her lower lip a bit with the nerves. She'd never used her charge before...

But she could feel Sen's restlessness about using it for the first time ever, so she took a deep breath and gave it a shot. She was a bit careless with the execution, unfortunately, and she wound up tripping on her own feet and face-planting just beside Joy, Sen flying off a few feet to her left.

"Ow..." she grumbled, still facedown in the dirt and bright pink from embarrassment.

HP: 22/40
DMG: 0
CHG: 0/3

Huni Pi
P:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:20 pm
Joy ran up to the other hunter, "Huy, oks ka lang ba?" she asked in concern, kneeling to check. "If you want, we can do this another time" she offered, not wanting to put any pressure on Gabby.

_ p a o cx

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 am
Slowly she got herself up and seated, cheeks still pink from the embarrassment as she dusted herself off. "Okay lang 'te, thanks," she reassured her friend, reaching over to give her a clap on the shoulder. "I played softball before, I have a very intimate relationship with faceplanting."

Gabby giggled at that, and then sighed and nodded at her suggestion. "Feel ko that's a good idea," she sounded more than a little hesitant about not continuing the fight...but she was kind of in pain. She didn't have any cuts or scrapes to prove it because of the whole FEAR shield thing, but her body still hurt from the impact. "Maybe practice with the dummies for now 'til I get better?"

The frown on her face was proof enough that she didn't like that idea...but she would do it if it meant not having to deal with this time and again while she learned the ropes.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:57 pm
Joy gave Gabby an encouraging grin and a thumbs up. "((I know you can do it! I believe in you!)) Da Pilipino Ken!" she declared with ridiculous levels of pride. She ignored the sensation of Bert rolling his eyes and snorting in derision as she dismissed him back into his totem form.

"You plan on doing that now or you wanna grab a shower and I cook you some spaghetti?" Mom mode has activated.

_ p a o cx

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:29 am
The thumbs up got a giggle out of her, and already she was feeling more energized and less in pain than moments earlier. "Thanks, 'te," she said after a beat, feeling a surge of pride as well.

She thought on the suggested plans and slowly shook her head. "Next time nalang siguro, I don't think I wanna move too much right now." Slowly she got herself to her feet and dusted off a bit of dirt from her outfit, then glanced around for Sen. Once he was in sight she apologized to him silently before desummoning him, gently caressing the ring that soon appeared on her finger.

Turning back to Joy, she finally answered, "Shower and spaghetti feels like a good idea! Ooh, or some kind of soup. Sinigang maybe? Or tinola? Maybe caldereta...mm, or menudo?" As she listed off a few more soup-based dishes she slowly went back to her normal, cheerful, chit-chatty self, bubbly giggling and all.

"But before everything else, shower muna! I'll swing by your house when I'm done?"

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:08 pm
"Sige ba, I'll see what ingredients I still have but I should have enough for at least one of your requests." Joy laughed, glad to have more people she could feed, "I'll go ahead and get started on that soup. So it'll be ready when you get to my place." She gave Gabby a thumbs up as the other woman went to get showered. Joy made a quick sniff of herself, decided that she didn't smell like she needed one of her own before heading off the training fields.

_ p a o cx
is a wrap~

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff