Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape
[Reg]After hour walks. (Acubens and Kiuchi.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:35 am
Sleet Tempest Snape
Fin?

Acubens smiled, but she made no promises. Her mind was spinning with the events of the day and the anxiety of what tomorrow might hold. Sleep would not hit her until much later, and when it did, it would take her. There would be no negotiation. But, until then, Acubens was awake. And while she was awake, she was going to be working. Working on... something... writing down everything that she could see, hopefully, something of use would come of it all and she wasn't just wasting her time. She had a feeling, however, that those hopes were going to go to waste.

She ruffled Kiuchi's hair because even though he was growing up so fast and had found his place in the court, he still awakened this dormant part of her heart that longed to be a mother. She wasn't sure where it had come from... she'd always had a fondness for children, but nothing like this. And Kiuchi wasn't even THAT much younger than her.

"I'll try," she finally said. "I just want to get a few more things done here before I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 pm
"Ok..." Nodding his head as she ruffled his hair, his hands moving to fix his hair as soon as he was able to, the dark eyed senshi of gorgon's was willing to let things go. He knew Acubens would get some sleep, just not yet, he hoped she got enough sleep though. There was no telling what would come tomorrow for them all - if only he had a clue.

"Don't over work yourself...won't be of help if you do. Can't think straight without enough sleep." He knew a thing or two, or a lot, about sleep as he and sleep were good friends - really good friends. "I'm gonna go, see if I can find anything interesting." Though he'd wander himself back here late tonight, to make sure she had indeed gone to bed. One more hug, brief as it was, and he was turning and heading out of the library, leaving the eternal to her research.

Sweenys_Revenge
We can call this done now. ^__^

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items