Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Psychological Help Stand (RP wrapups and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TICKETS!

Micillia
It seems like something got stuck to a paint stain... it's a ticket!

Purplerosesbeauty
Ma'am is making nice. A few of them hang out with Gnash as she leaves... and a few of them appear to be holding this!

Doutei
This appears mysteriously in a pocket, rolled up neatly and... slightly red stained at the edges? And is that an antenna?

See post below for third roll proof!
1: Caiden (Inkblot)
2: Caiden (Advice)
3: Flydra (Inkblot)
4: Flydra (Advice)
5: Natash (Inkblot)
6: Natash (Advice)
7: Kaldru (Inkblot)
8: Kaldru (Advice)

DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 am
Third roll is here but drac likes to conserve posts
1: Flydra (Inkblot)
2: Flydra (Advice)
3: Natash (Inkblot)
4: Natash (Advice)
5: Kaldru (Inkblot)
6: Kaldru (Advice)

Psykgi returned to her booth with a notebook and a sheaf of papers.
"Whew!" she said, leaning back in her chair,
"Some of those were pretty intense, Ma!" She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh, resting for a few minutes as the swarm did whatever it was doing.

Finally she opened her eyes again and got up. "That is the point, though. Gosh, it's great practice!" she said, taking out the pushpins and getting out a stepstool, "And hey, maybe it helps someone!" she commented to an errant roach as she began to put up the previous day's advice... better late than never.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:44 am
Wallas had been curious about the "Psychological Help Stand" he saw in passing. While he doubted that a Bloodfest stand would help too much with his woes, some passing advice couldn't hurt. The fact that the stall was run by a fellow redblood was also comforting. He approached the stall and eyed the inkblot on display. "To me, it looks like a horde of invaders descending upon a shelter," he said, before blinking in surprise at himself. What was something like that doing in the recesses of his mind?

Next, he took a slip of paper and wrote what he felt was a fairly pressing question. He wasn't sure how another redblood would be able to answer the question, but he would wait and see.

Quote:
I'm here for some advice!

Do you have any tips for doing business with highbloods?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:15 pm
"I have been okay Psykgi I made some friends that are also seadwellers and so my lusus has been a bit nicer about things regarding things of that nature about my friendship choices which is nice," Gnash said, beaming at the redblood and petting a roach that crawled on her fingers. She wiggled in place, staring long and hard at the new inkblot.
"It makes me think of the ocean and the very deep trenches and how it looks when you lay down on the ocean floor and look up and see the moonlight peeping through but also it is very dark and sort of scary," she said. Sometimes it felt nice to do that, but usually it was not, so she preferred to be up high above the water in the air, or her garden.

Quote:

can you get good at a thing very quickly just by trying really really hard because i try very hard and do not get better fast enough

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:59 pm
Tzofia stared hesitantly at the inkblot a moment, fingers twitching uncomfortably at her sides. "It looks like smoke. Like a- like a lot of smoke, from a very big fire or...an explosion..." Eyes sliding away, she moved over to scribble down an advice question and then hurried away.

Quote:

How do I stop being afraid?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:50 pm
Chiara Moteku

"Heeey" Chiara called, drawing out the word. "How about that? Seeing a redblood like you at a place like this? Who-da guess!" The blueblood said, teasing the redblood. She scribbled some obviously her answers on a sheet of paper, and found herself stuck on the wall of advice... The blueblood thought for a second, then shrugged and grinned, sure, that would work.

Inkblot My lusus after i murdered her
Food for Thought Like the best troll in the universe of course
Wall of Advice! How do you find a troll's weakness?  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 am
Kaldru returned to the booth with the strange pictures, though this time he didn't get it at all. What was the point of this? It just looked like a bunch of black blobs! Was it some kind of trick? Why were other trolls saying it looked like different things?

This was dumb.

Quote:

how do I understand what all these pictures are?

Thought prompt: I sound like me, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 am
@Tzofia

The purpleblood was familiar, though Psykgi didn't know where she'd seen her.

Smoke
a very big fire
An explosion

Psykgi's expression dimmed a little towards more serious as she watched the purpleblood scribble down her question. Immediately, she thought of the Space Tower. She scratched one of the burn scars on her scalp, feeling the lump. She'd gotten off so easy.

The young purpleblood was gone before Psy could invite her to talk further, but she'd submitted a question. She'd be back.

@Chiara
"Haha! Well, gosh, who'd have thought, you coming to my booth!" she made an exaggeratedly 'bashful' gesture, "I'm so honored!" she teased back.

"Gosh, though, in all seriousness, thanks for stopping by..." Wait, she did what to her lusus? In addition to being a little repulsed by the idea, Psykgi was intrigued. The potential treasures in Chiara's mind had just intensified. This required further investigation. In private, maybe - part of the fun was adding knowledge to the general troll understanding of the mind... but she would like to keep some of those treasures all to herself...

"Hey," she said, leaning in, "Theres an ice cream stand on the boardwalk... want to get some later?"

@Wallas
Well that was... an interesting response!

@Gnash
"That's great!" Psykgi said. Having one's lusus approve of one's friends was always a good thing. It made things easier. And... Psykgi remembered the picture. It was still in her notebook on Natash, carefully taped together. If that was her lusus, and if that was what usually happened, then, well... Doubly good? "Sometimes Ma tells me to look for friends of my own caste." Psykgi said. Ma'am typically wanted her to associate with highbloods and gain status through association, but sometimes, notably, she recommended this. "She says it'll give me perspective. Or something like that!"

Gnash's description was interesting. More than interesting - Psykgi's expression was blank for a moment as she tried to imagine looking up from beneath the water, lightless depths falling beneath her, light filtering down... She was finding it difficult. She'd been underwater before - she lived in a shore city, it was good policy to know how to swim in case of floods, falling into water, and such - but she was not a seadweller. Such a sight... Psy would never see it in person. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Wow." she said, "That's a beautiful thing to think about."

-----

“Today's Prompt”
Are you a victim or a survivor?

User Image

Announcement Stuff
If you want Psykgi to rp in the booth, quote me :B
Also thank you for playing, but Food for Thought must be 100 words by rollover to count. The other activities do not have a word count.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 am
Quote:
Wallas
Wallas
Natash
Natash
Tzofia
Tzofia
Chiara
Chiara
Kaldru
Kaldru

Rolling for tickets ~~  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:34 am
Quote:
Wallas
Wallas
Tzofia
Tzofia
Chiara
Chiara
Kaldru
Kaldru

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:35 am
Quote:
Tzofia
Tzofia
Chiara
Chiara
Kaldru
Kaldru

TICKETS!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

purplerosesbeauty
Psy was surprisingly moved by that inkblot interpretation...

sami-fire
The redblood seemed so serious - perhaps a ticket would cheer him a little.

quiet delegation
Psy is sorry that Kaldru feels that way, she hopes her answer will clear things up when she gets to it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 am
"I made a really good friend with another seadweller her name is Mesnei and we do lots of things together now like for instance we will be competing together in Bloodfest events," Gnash said, unable to hold back a smile when she thought of her friend. It was surprising to think that Angel was the one who made them be friends, but, maybe it didn't have to be all terrible things she does. She looked at the new inkblot and frowned.
"Oh no it is a very sad face who is crying because something terrible must have happened," she said, pointing to the dots on the side that looked like tears. "Unless they are just crying because of another feeling like anger but the eyes look very sad and the mouth is open in a sad way too."

Quote:

how do you be less angry and more happy even though you want to be angry more

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:08 pm
Hawkin found himself skating around the booths again, lazily passing up some while finding others that looked like a bit more of a thrill. The swarm of cockroaches is what drew in the heavily scarred young tealblood, but he didn't quite understand most of the games. They were not exactly his style of "excitement." None the less, he spotted some little box with a prompt nearby it. Victim or survivor? Well heck yeah he was a survivor. The kid decided to scribble a snippet of his story on a slip of paper and drop it on in.

"Survivor, heck yeah! Went down in Civisect's Space Ladder, that was a rad experience. A whole floor collapsed in on me! I didn't think I was gonna get out, but when papbeats started screeching super loud and I tried to get some metal tiles of me everything started to shake and quake. It was sick. I rattled all that garbage off me and managed to get out. Those were some rad explosions too. Hope I get to do something like that again. Kinda sucks I can't open one of my eyes anymore, so worth it though."

Maybe he didn't QUITE get the point of the game, but at least he had some story to share.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm
As Dairah made her way through the booths, an interesting one caught her eye. Psychological Help Stand? Where was this yesterday when she had her heart shattered?! With Moomoo in tow, she bounced up to the stand and spotted a familiar troll at the stand. "Oh, hi, Psykgi!" Dairah said with a wave. "It's nice to see you without Moomoo having to charge through people." She looked at the inkblot put up elsewhere in the stall. "If you asked me, that inkblot looks like... three friends. The top two are standing up and talking, and the one in the middle is relaxing and listening to the others." She rather liked the sound of that interpretation, and with that, she began to write down a matter for advice.

Quote:

How do you get over crushes that went bad?

DraconicFeline
Dairah says hi~

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 pm
((Figured I'd do responses along with a rp tag because it takes me forever in the morning to do them. Normally wouldn't quote, but since i dont have to be worried that you'll get confused between this post and a ticket post, here ya go <3))

purplerosesbeauty

"That's great!" Psykgi said. The long sentences were hard to parse, honestly, but she got the picture. Or she would, if she listened closely, which she knew she should. "Gosh, you know, I took a look at some of the events and I wish I was competing! But with the booth and all... I'm pretty busy!" She smiled pleasantly, "So what's you'r friend like?"

"Does the inkblot upset you?" she asked, glancing at it. A sad, crying face... yeah, she could see where that came from!

sami-fire

"Hi Dairah! Gosh, it's difficult to recognize you without a hard-won armful of presents!" she teased back. Hey, look, she did have a lowblood friend, imagine that. Well, aquaintence. Still not really Psykgi's type of friend, but hey - orange was higher than red, why not see where such an associaton took her? "Great to see you - are you enjoying Bloodfest?" Psykgi noted the paper in the advice box, and contemplated whether to ask her about it... but the booth wasn't exactly private and if Dairah wanted to talk, she would.

"Sounds like you saw a cheery sight in that inkblot there." Psykgi nodded, "Which friend would you be?" An odd question, for sure, but why not?  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff