Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Maths Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Suddenly Yennefer came down the hall out of nowhere, and attempted to shield them. Though the woman was sweet in her attempt to protect their ‘innocent eyes’ all of them had seen death before. The demons weren’t too phased. They didn’t know who it was…it could have been the teacher, since it was her classroom, but it could have just as easily been an unfortunate student who came here early at the wrong time. ”We’re not injured.” she said. ”But why would somebody do this? And who was the victim?” she asked. She’d noticed Val looked at them carefully, but then turned back to the crime scene. Good. They weren’t suspected. But why would they be? No blood on them, and certainly no motivation. It was a damn good thing they’d left, and didn’t look like they’d lost control recently. She and her sister shared a look.
’That could have easily been us if we hadn’t gone home early.’ she thought to her sister. “We came by because Souretsu wanted to see what we got on the aptitude test yesterday.” She said. Suddenly Selene shrieked in her arms, and struggled away, and ran. “Ah, Selene, wait!” She said, starting to chase after her. Souretsu was soon to follow her twin, nothing else to do.

{EXIT}

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'Ugh...another death. Does this mean math class is cancelled?' 'Why can't other demons just behave themselves!?.'
Location: Math classroom...which looks accurately like hell. Math classroom
Company: Selene, Valeria, Ms. Yennefer
OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Horrified l Location ➤: Math Room l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer took a hard swallow as she did her best to keep calm. She looked at Val, noticing the gun she was holding. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it, she would as the girl about the gun another time. Yen turned towards the twins and shook her head in disbelief. I don't know who could do something like this and I don't know the Answer, but right now I want you to-- Yen was quickly interrupted by the student she had never seen before as she bolted down the hall. She watched one of the twins chase after and quickly urged Val and Souretsu to follow them, leading them down the hallway.

Once the girls were out of sight (or at least out of the math room sights) Yen found the closest trash can, and lost her midnight snack. This was all too much to handle. After a moment of recovery, Yennefer walked back to the room where the horrific scene sat. She didn't want to touch anything that could be important. She took note that the lights were flicked on prior to her arrival. Carefully, she walked into the classroom.

Blood was caked on the walls, and her heels couldn't avoid stepping in blood. She made note of where her heel stepped. Approaching the fleshy mound, Yen knelt down to take a look. Her stomach churned as she examined the pile. She couldn't see a face, but she did take notice to brown long hair. It was a female. Yen quickly stood up and covered her mouth, the iron rich room was too much for her already sensitive stomach. Carefully retreating the room, Yen stood out in the hallway. What do I do?! Do I call the cops?! No that's stupid, bringing the cops to a school like this! Erwin? I have no idea where he is or what his phone number is! Lucius... he wants to be alone. Maybe Ashe? Yen racked her brain trying to figure what to do. This situation made her scared and very stressed out, which resulted In her loosing the rest of her snack.

Current Theme ➤ Can't Even

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: ?!?%+% l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 MAGNUM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria stared in shock when Selene completely freaked out, she watched the twins in completely worry when they chased after. Selene still doesn't sit well with them yet, and she doesn't think she would it has been two days! And you can't change someone's fear for that short time period especially if it was traumatizing in the first place. She too will also run and go to the chapel for a short prayer if she was in Selene shoes, seeing something out there is still on the loose and can makes its move any moment.

When the others left she saw her P.E teacher also seems to be panic and definitely not liking the sight in front of her. She couldn't help in a situation like this, there needs to be another adult figure to help and handled this slaughter scene before words get out and the school turns into a panic! With that Valeria turned on her heel and sprinted down the hallway to find her brother.
+Exits+

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/"£$%&^ l Location ➤: Bloody Scene l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After a few moments rapid foot steps approached the Maths classroom, Kazi stopped by the doorway. He hitched his breath when the scent of blood hit him in the nose. He turned to the other person in the room and notice it was the new teacher he met not so long ago. He too would puke out his dinner when he caught the sight of this. He looked around the area with a mixture of shock and concern. Was it a student!? Was it a teacher!? Who did it!? Those kind of questions roamed around his head. "She vasn't joknig." He murmured under his breath when her sister gave him the gory details.

Kazi stepped into the room and looked around the place, he made note to not touch anything if calling the police and investigators was an option on the list. But bring police? Here? Really!? "Ve can't kall police." he noted. That would bring unnecessary attention to the school. "Ve should tell ze big man or zee right hand man." he gave his opinion.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Horrified l Location ➤: Math Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer walked to the doorway to see Kazi investigating. The sight made her even sicker, but she was an adult and this was serious. She had to suck it up. I have no clue where Erwin is, and Lucius... he wants to be alone at the moment. I could call Ashe.... Yen took a deep breath and proceeded back into the crime scene. She once more made note of her heel marks as she walked over to the fleshy mound. She pointed to the pile of skin, tissue, and muscle. It was a female. Look as the size of the body, and the hair strands. Long brown hair. Also look at the pelvis bone, it's definitely a female. That iron smell hit her hard. Her face turning pale, Yen took a big gulp and held her nose. What do you suggest we do? Her terrified eyes searched for any answer.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/"£$%&^ l Location ➤: Bloody Scene l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Phone

Kazi furrowed his brows at her description of the possible victim. If that's the case, Kazi went and took a closer look at the pile of...mess, his nose twitched at the scnet. His lavender eyes widen in realization, he too rushed to the dustbin and puked his fair share snacks. How would you react if you found someone that was just alive and healthy in the afternoon and has turn into mash the next you see them!?

Kazi let out a breather as he felt his throat burn from the outcome. "I vould, ask undertaker to take care of zee...body." He trailed off as he reached inside his pocket for his phone then called the school's undertaker. When the man would pick Kazi would say, "Da, zis is zee music teacher. Ve have problem at ze maths klassroom. COME QUICK!"

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:59 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Horrified l Location ➤: Math Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer nodded as she watched Kazi take his phone out and make a call. Shaking her head, she quickly turned from the body and rushed back to the hall way. Taking a deep breath, Yen wiped he sweat off her forehead and swallowed hard. She wasn't going to puke in front of Kazi, even if it killed her.

Yen once more stepped back into the classroom, but didn't walk to the body. Noting her heels, she walked around the classroom looking for any other clues. Maybe the killed left something behind...? She covered her nose and mouth as she searched. Yen was pretty sure she didn't have a soell to locate the killer, and bringing back the body was out of the question, it was too far gone. I can't bring her back... the body is too far gone.. and there are no vocal chords...

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:21 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias was sleeping when his cellphone went off in the pocket of his slacks. He fished it out and answered his phone where he was greeted by a weird voice yelling. Before he could ask the problem, the other end hung up. A sigh escaped his lips before he muttered, "A problem? couldn't he have called the principal..". Elias than sat up and it dawned on him why they called. A body!. He swiftly got up and ran to get his jacket and then left.

--------------------8 minutes later----------------------

Running up to the classroom, he somewhat leaned on the archway to catch his breath as he looked at the body. "What happened?! Did you inform anyone besides me?!" he said, almost sounding demanding and looked at everyone who was in the room. Out of all places to have a dead body, A Math Class? he thought. Due to his height and horns, he had duct his head down slightly to be able to enter the room. His eyes examined the torn up body as he slowly walked up to it, trying to hide how mortified he truly was. Elias has never seen something like this when he trained under his father and he didn't know how to handle this, after all, this was his first day. Swallowing the fear that had rose inside of him, he looked at the guy who called him. "Call the Priest.." he said surprisingly calmly and then returned his attention to the body, "Nobody touch anything, right now, everybody here is a murder suspect. Leaving prints will make it worse for you" he added.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Exhausted and Mortified ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Leather Wallet, Pocket Watch, SwitchBlade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual Without Coat

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Horrified l Location ➤: Math Room l Company ➤: Kazi and Elias l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer continued to search for any clues as the undertaker arrived. She didn't look up as she talked. 4 students were here when I arrived. None had blood on them, one ran off and the others followed. The heel impressions in the blood are mine I have made note of them, and the light was on as I arrived. I assume it was on of the students. As for the body it is a female.... Walking the parameter of the classroom, Yen stopped and looked out the window. She noticed a small blood pool in the courtyard. Kazi come here! Yen pointed out the window to the courtyard.

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/"£$%&^ l Location ➤: Bloody Scene l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Phone

Kazi hung up then looked at the scene again, second day of school of the term and someone is already dead!? Things are getting worse around here. She watched when Yen walked around the classroom like she was looking for something. Did she drop an earring or something? He too looked around away from the crime scene, checking if the killer missed any useful evidence he or she carelessly left behind.

Kazi turned his head to the doorway when he saw the undertaker, he also looks like his father. Recalling the the horns and skeleton like features. He raise his hands up in the air when the man spoke, "I don't know. My sister and frrriends saw it, and someone starrrted scrrreaming." he explained, having little information what happened excelty. He shot both brows up when the man mentioned they were also part of a murder suspect list, well he couldn't argue with that...even though he knows his innocent. Kazi called the new priest, luckily the music teacher keeps a list of contacts of teachers and staff. If the priest picked up, "Maths. Klassroom. Now. Emergency!" he gave two simply words. He turned to Yen when she pointed out the window, then he approached it. He then notice the blood that trailed off to the courtyard.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:56 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias nodded to the females words and looked at the body with her. Then he eyed the throat and noticed that the trachea, and esophagus was missing, and then noticed foam/spit near the head. "I believe she had a convulsion.." he muttered and bent down, and then slightly smelled the head. Besides smelling blood and the insides of this girl, he smelled something else, maybe a poison? he thought and raised a boney brow in suspicion. Elias than stood up and looked around the ceiling to see if there was nay camera, which there wasn't form what he could see. His attention then went to the window where the PE Teacher had pointed out the puddle. "Everyone stay here, I'll go check it out" he said and turned his back to them and went to check it out.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Exhausted and Mortified ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Leather Wallet, Pocket Watch, SwitchBlade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual Without Coat

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Kazi squinted his eyes at Elias at the possible death, "Konvulsion!? She looks like she has been eaten alive if you count those bites and chewed bits." He gave his opinions, though...If she was eaten alive, why she didn't scream? Kazi went to the nearest desk then sat on with his legs crossed. He sniffed the air one more time trying to distinguish each scent though there was one that was unusually yet strangely familiar but something was completely off about it. The music teacher looked to the undertaker and arched a white brow when he volunteered to go check it, "Scream vhen you need help." the wolf instructed looking at them man seriously. "Like hell I vould, I'm coming vith you." Kazi replied stubbornly as he got out of the desk then jumped out of the window.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Horrified l Location ➤: Math Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer watched the two men leave and she let out a huge sigh. What on earth happened here... Then it clicked. She was a sorceress! Looking around the room, Yen nodded to herself, she knew what she would do. She would cast a recovery spell. This spell would show her the events that took place, however it required a mass amount of energy, which she had very little. Once her energy ran out, the spell would draw from her life force. Magic always came with a price, but it must be done. Standing in the corner gave her a full view of the room. Perfect~ she thought. Yennefer raised her hands up above her head as they began to glow green Closing her eyes, she began to speak in a weird language. Dubhenn haern am glândeal, morc'h am fhean aiesin. Yennefer parted her hands and opened her eyes, now also glowing green. In the room two fuzzy silhouettes appeared, a show was about to begin. The light could be seen from outside.

Two fuzzy teal silhouettes appeared in the room. One sat hunched over at the desk, while the other stood in the shadows. There was no detail in the silhouettes, however Yennefer took notice as the one in the shadows had long hair, and what seemed to be horns. Yennefer watched as the silhouette from the shadows approached the other, ripping back the sleeping silhouettes head and kissing it. The shadow silhouette threw the other against the wall, and watched it suffer. Dropping to its knees, the shadow silhouette began to rip, tear, and eat the once sleeping silhouette. Yen looked away in horror, but turned back for she knew she must keep going. The vision began to flicker, for she was loosing power and the spell was eating her life force. The shadow silhouette continued its hunger path, eventually standing up. Moments later it vanished. The now very dead sleeping silhouette lay where the fleshy mound lay.

Yennefer closed her eyes and lowered her hands, dispersing the vision. Feeling faint, Yen leaned against the wall and took a deep breath, waiting for the two to return. Blood began to run from her nose. Damn it... she thought, but now she knew much more then before.

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Math Room |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| Who died? |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost was just walking down the halls after taking a long nap. It was much needed and he would be sleeping again anytime soon. Wondering if the test result were up, yarost went to Ms. Strepp's class and immediately saw a major problem. Yarost got his keys ready as he turned the corner and saw the carnage. There was a murder already? Thats when he saw Ms. Yennefer. Blood was running down from her nose and looking very weak. "Ms. Yennefer? Are you alright!?" Yarost wasnt bothered by the body. He was concerned about the living and not the dead.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Horrified l Location ➤: Math Room l Company ➤: Yarost l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer felt like she was going to pass out, that is until she heard a very familiar voice. She looked to the doorway and saw he student, Yarost, staring back at her. Damn it... Yen pushed away from the wall and quickly walked to the boy, pushing him out of the sight of the horrific scene. Yarost this is not the time to be here, you need to go back to your room.... Yennefer looked at him, processing what he had asked her. Am I ok...? She was a little shocked at his concern, mainly because he made her first teaching class difficult. Yen lifted her hand up and touched the blood dripping from her nose. Y...Yes I'm alright, thank you for your concern. Yen felt her knees buckle, and she backed up against the hallway walls to support herself. Damn it I over did it....My body is... Yen shook her head. Now was not the time to worry. Yarsot listen... you can not be here right now...you can't... Yen's knees gave out and she slid to the floor.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Hallway outside a classroom ☠ Company: Yennefer, a student ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

It was several more minutes of wandering down hallways before Seva found her way to a hallway that had.. A familiar scent in it. An iron smell, which she knew very well indeed. Her ears perked up, tilting forward as she silently walked down the hallway. She could hear a voice that she quickly recognized as belonging to Yennefer. She sounded strained though, tired. Had she heard those screams too? She soon came within sight of the teacher and.. A younger-looking boy. She stopped short as she studied this scene. A boy standing near that woman, who was sitting against the wall and had a nosebleed. The smell was too strong for it to just be from her though.

After a moment, she quietly walked over to them. That smell was coming from the open door near them, strong enough to even be unpleasant to her nose. Her ears tilted back as she looked them both over, then she moved to glance into a room. A bloody mess, with a corpse in the middle. This school was already living up to its reputation. She could not say that she was disappointed. She turned back towards them, gripping her staff with both hands. One end was firmly pressed against the ground, allowing her to lean on it a little. She seemed perfectly relaxed, as calm as she had been earlier. She took a few moments to study Yennefer more closely. She seemed... The worse for wear. More than tired. Used up. Clearly in poor shape. She shook her head slightly, then stepped closer to the other female. She reached for her arm with one hand, intending to pull the woman to her feet.

o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: I suppose just leaving her would be a mistake.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas