Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] An Out of This World Discussion (Corvus & Arsinoe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:41 pm
"I have been keeping up with all the new ones that come out, the good ones at least." He nodded. Going to the movies had been a good break in the routine while he'd been away. "And I have a netflix account so I can watch some of the older stuff too. Something I should have seen?"

Holidays though. That was something he'd so far managed to avoid. He didn't know if Cordy's parents would expect them for something, they'd stopped asking him after he'd missed the first year while away, but now that he was back they could ask again.

"I usually spend them alone but that would be kinda rude now that I'm here."

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm
"No more rude than me spending them alone since moving out. The first year was.... It was harder than I thought it would be, avoiding my parents and not going back to the house. I sent them a gift basket with some extra tip money, some flowers for mom. They didn't understand why I chose to stay away, but..."

They probably never would, but she still wasn't willing to put them at risk. She cared for them too much and would still prefer if they simply got out of Destiny City all together. They'd started taking more frequent trips abroad, at least, and they'd never been in town when anything terrible had happened.

"I got a little tree last year and some lights to string around the living room-- Made cookies. It actually felt a little like Christmas."

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 pm
He was pretty sure he'd spent the previous Christmas out on the asteroid. It had been quiet and calming and it felt like home more than anything else had for a while. It wasn't really 'Christmasy' though. Not in the way Christmas was supposed to be.

"Could invite people over this year? Do a little dinner or something a couple days before so anyone who has or wants to spend time with family can do that on the actual holiday?"

Thinking about her making cookies was amusing though and he was sad for a moment he'd missed it.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:39 pm
"That would be nice, actually. I may not have been able to spend much time with blood relatives lately, but I do rather like the family I've started to form." The tone of her voice took on a fondness that was not unlike the way she used to talk about Eridanus, Alshain and Saiph. It was different only in that there was no sadness, only warm smiles.

"I'd actually like to introduce you to Celsus too. He's a Knight of Chronos and a dear friend. He's been helping our old friend with his transition into this new life as well."

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:22 am
"You're just making a list of people you need to shove me at aren't you?" It almost seemed like every time they spoke she thought of someone else he had to meet. He didn't know how he was going to keep up or make time for all of it between everything else he wanted to do.

It was good Cordy had found other people to connect with though after everything. He might have felt a little worse about leaving if he didn't know she had friends to lean on.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:18 am
"That's-- That's not fair, for one, and not what I was doing, for two." Her eyes narrowed again, lips pressed together as she pondered shoving Arsinoe away from her and taking a swing at him to make up for the verbal jabs he kept tossing her way. It was sad that the better she'd gotten at communicating with friends the worse she'd gotten at connecting with family.

She stopped only because it registered that his tone was teasing. He was trying to make light of things in that dry, almost always annoyed tone that he had. It was who he was and he hadn't been gone for so long that she should have forgotten that.

"There are people who are important to me, who I trust and if you're ever in trouble and you can't reach me I'd like to know that there are others who will help you too. There are names you'll hear because they've been a part of my life lately and it couldn't hurt to have faces to go along with them. Some of them might even be just as antisocial as you are." The last bit was said with a teasing tone and a light quirk to the corners of her mouth.

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 pm
He laughed softly at her almost outburst, shaking his head as she stopped again. "I'm starting to wonder if you forgot my permanent annoyance at the world was a thing." He knew it had always annoyed her and while he tried to tone it down around his cousin it didn't always work.

"I want to meet them, don't get me wrong. New names just keep coming up. You've been busy making friends while I've been gone."

He'd instead just been keeping to himself and the past. He couldn't really consider the visions of the asteroids past as a friend.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:48 pm
"That was only two names, Arsinoe, one of which you already know-- Denebola and Celsus. It only becomes three if we bring Mag Mell into the picture and, even then, that's still at least a familiar face. I don't know how you missed out on the family trait of being a social butterfly." She was teasing him lightly, knowing damn well that it was much more of a family trait to enjoy a little bit of down time to recharge batteries and that most of the 'social butterfly' was a practiced necessity.

"What have you been up to between classes, cousin? If you haven't been out socializing and making friends you must have been doing something?"

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 pm
"Three names because I'm not including one being familiar because he's still new. And I didn't exactly get around much before." He'd never really found a group to belong to like Corvus had. Probably because he was too headstrong and was better at giving directions than following them.

He tipped his head slightly at her question. "I've been going to Arsinoe, the asteroid. There's ... i wanted to find out more about all this and there's so much there."

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:14 pm
"You've been spending your spare time in space? Alone?" Her look was disapproving, at best. She hadn't liked the idea of her cousin spending so much time on his own to begin with, knowing that it couldn't be good. Space was new and dangerous, however. There was no telling what they were likely to find there and what if something happened to him while he was all by himself? What if he couldn't get back.

"I still don't like the idea of that-- Space travel."

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:25 pm
"I didn't have anyone to take with me so yes alone. It's amazing. And no one to bother me while I was doing homework or working on a paper." He laughed, running a hand through his hair.

"Hell ... I spent two weeks up there over Christmas holiday one year just so I could actually get some work done up there." He'd probably do that again at some point just because there was still so much to do.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:35 pm
He was being so lighthearted about it, but the more he talked the more cross she got, drawing her hand back again so that she could lightly grab him by the arm. "Arsinoe-- Communications don't work up there. What if something had happened to you? No one would have known. We don't know anything about those things outside of the Surrounding and the Moon..."

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 pm
"And we won't if we don't go back .... oh my god." He stared at her for a moment before it dawned on him. "You've never been to Corvus have you? How long have you been doing this and you've never been back?"

How could she have done that? He thought everyone went home at some point. How could you not with the way it called to every Senshi, at least he assumed it was every senshi.

"What would have happened? No one can get there without me ... except maybe Castor and the other royals and as far as i know I haven't pissed any of them off, so it's not like someone could have hurt me. And I'm not going spelunking or anything."

Not yet at least.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:17 pm
"Longer than you have and I don't need to go to Corvus to be good at what I'm doing. Stars, knowing everything that's happened here in this lifetime there's-- There's no knowing what might have happened there then. There's no telling what I'll see." There was no way to guarantee that the loss she had managed to put behind her here on earth wouldn't somehow follow her to space and that thought frightened her.

"I don't know, Arsinoe, but something could have happened and if it had... I just... I don't trust it. I don't trust a lot of things, you know that... And god, I hope they can't just invade our spaces. Arsinoe, be careful around Castor. Out of the Royals in town he's the only one I trust, but that doesn't mean he's safe."

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:22 pm
"I've been going back and fourth for years and I'm not going to stop. Not when I know there's too much we can learn that can help us here out there." There had been a civilization and that meant there were records, artifacts, and history they could learn from. He'd learned plenty just having the strange visions he had out on the Asteroid.

He wasn't telling Corvus about those though. Some of them had shaken him enough he didn't need her freaking out.

"I don't think it works like that. We're tied to those places and without us only the royals can get there. So unless Castor decides to start taking the Negaverse on joy rides, and we all know that's not happening, we're safe out there. At least as safe as we are here. I'll even take you out there some time if you want to see."

Skye Starrfyre

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces