Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Music Hall of Williamsburg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 am
User ImageUser Image

From the corner of her eye Karina noticed him prepare a trick and sent it her way, well to be precise where she would be within a few seconds. Unfortunately for her she was already going to fast to speed up and by pass it before it reached her location. She should have saved the laerst trick for now. However, things weren't in vain. The effects of the speed boost were wearing off. Rather than speed ahead of ZJ's attack, she slowed down. Now, it wasn't a hard break. First she ceased moving her legs to enter a type of glide, during which she would softly break. She managed to do so enough to just barely avoid it. The shell blew past her face within inches, and although she had avoided the blunt force of it she felt the heat resulting from it on her face.

Picking up her pace again, she had a different plan in mind for his next shell. Rather than dodge it, she positioned herself right in front of where it would come in contact with her. As she moved, her hands flowed manipulating the wind in front of her to form a shield as she kept her ground. Her shield protected her from damage, however the force of the shock between both tricks caused her to move backwards. Taking advantage of the momentum despite it not being that much, she twirled around to face the direction of the flag. Picking up her speed she was close to the target.

To avoid the third and final shell, she slid underneath it and reached out for the flag.

OOC: since you didn't specify the amount of shells I took the liberty of saying it was just three as this is final race post i assumed the distance between her last location and flag wouldn't be much.

Noble Negative J3T

Stats:
Acceleration: 90 + 5
Strength: 40
Stamina: 30
Jump: 10

Air Time: 25

Trick(s) used:
Wind Barrier C rank: At this point in the user's growth, they have gained control of the wind to the extent of effecting it directly and at will. Through very blatant hand gestures, the user will create a highly dense barrier of wind before them. With their arms outstretched and palms opened, air will appear to branch from the fingers to directly connect to the visibly air disrupting 'wall'. This characteristic of solidity is the technique's main trait, the user having the ability to completely nullify mid to high powered impact forces. The dense air barrier is created by making the air before the user become completely still and, in turn, keeping the body in place temporarily to hold this compacted 'front' of air as a protective shielding.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:18 am
User Image
User Image

Zane wasn't going to let it be. Of course, he never was trying to win in the first place. However, how was she for winning. How would she handle pressure. Revving his treks, he would kick a few more shells. Two at Kari and one at the flag so that she would have to contend with the shell in order to grab the flag. That or pull a counter. He wondered, did she have guts. Would she pass this test?

R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:18 am
User ImageUser Image

It was now as clear as day that this was no real race. What was the whole point on the bet then? Did he even really want her on the team? Probably. Why else would he be testing her so? Despite she shells heading in the direction of the flag, she kept her ground. It wouldn't be the first time she woild be hit by one, nor the last. Kicking her feet off the ground she dove for the flag managing to wrap her hands around it just as the shell knocked her back. Landing on her back some feet a way she just laid there waiting for ZJ

Noble Negative J3T

Stats:
Acceleration: 90 + 5
Strength: 40
Stamina: 30
Jump: 10

Air Time: 25

Trick(s) used:
W]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:52 am
User Image
User Image

Zane would wait to see what was going on. Looking, he noticed that she didn't back down. Instead she did what she needed to do . She got the flag. Maybe she has taken a shell before. Maybe not. Maybe ZJ truly don't care for that matter. Walking towards her, he would reach down to grab her and hep her up. "Hmm. You're not that bad. I like it. You got guts. Plus you're smart" he explained before looking at his phone and seeing someone else was interested in the team. Guess business was booming. Shrugging, he would reply and put his phone back up before looking at Kari. "So, you technically won. You still wanna be a part of the team?" he wondered.

R.E.A.D → [190]

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikexxxxxx.
                                                                                Storm Rider

Chitoge would ride into the music hall and see the end of a match. She was pretty sure who she was looking for was there in that match. She rolled up to Zane Jr assuming he was the guy "I take it you're the guy I messaged for the team?" By this point she was wondering if the name she saw online was correct. If it was she would be a lot more interested to see what came of the whole thing.

Tricks:
                                                                                Stamina: 34/50
                                                                                Wear: 36%

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [70]
                                                                                → Strength: [25]
                                                                                → Jump: [25]
                                                                                → Air Time: 25
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Zane looked and turned as he would soon see that a chick had rolled up on him. Who was it? Looking, maybe it was the chick from the BBS thread? Thinking, he wouldn't say much but he would just look at the woman and nod. "This is true. I am the person. Though its not really too much of a difference to be honest. I don't even know what I am even saying at this point. I am kind of tired. But, lets get down to business? Wanna join the team? Why not . I care less. Just make sure you are good. And don't drag us down. And you be fine. It's what I expect from everyone" he explained.

R.E.A.D → [190]

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2