Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Promenade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:45 am
User Image
User Image
Wear: 0% Stats: Acc- 4 Str- 6 Sta- 4 Jump- 5 Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ: Purse, 10 pounds of PEZ refill candy, 2 capsules of Green Galaxy Goo, 1 tie dye colored super bouncy ball

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

"Haha, yup, lucky us!" Sherry laughed, a twinkle in her eyes as she handed Ruka the gatorade, along with the whole lunchbox, since Sherry genuinely wasn't hungry. They talked, and Sherry answered all of Ruka's questions- She was from California, she just moved in two weeks ago, she had a twin sister, her dad ran had a fishing boat, and she liked to talk to people and make friends. Just generic stuff. As the conversation went on though, it was easy for Sherry to see that Ruka's attention was on Zeno mostly, as bad as she was at reading people. It kind of reminded her of her sister when she had a massive crush on the neighbor boy. Slowly, the cogs in her head began to tick and she realized.

"Oooooohhhh" Her realization was not subtle. Sherry's eyes got real big, and she grabbed her phone from her purse and checked it, looking at the time. Not much time had passed at all, but she really didn't want to be a third wheel or anything. Of course, being the person she was, she was just sort of blowing things out of proportion. "Oh jeez, I'm really sorry, I have to go... I completely forgot I had something to do! Um... You can keep the lunchbox, enjoy the food okay? I hope your knees feel better, it was nice to meet both of you!" It sounded kind of fake, very rushed, Sherry wasn't really a good liar. Without really waiting for a response, She picked up her purse and her candy bag and started to walk away- But then stopped and started digging around in her purse. She back towards the two, looking a little flustered. In her hand, she held two sunglasses deer stickers. "Thank you for spending time with me, have a good day!" Placing the two stickers on the table, it was clear she meant for them to be some sort of gift. With that done, she gave one last wave to the two of them and walked off down the promenade, disappearing in the crowd of people.

"·.(`·.¸""¸.·´).·"

User Image
OOC: I wonder if there's a way to disable auto correct? On a sidenote, sorry for dipping out, I'll be at my mom's house for the next few days so I figured it'd be better to have her leave so that your stuff could go faster since her ^-^

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:41 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ relaxed LOCATION ▬ ❝ Promenade COMPANY ▬ ❝ Ruka

Zeno watched the two talk learning where Sherry was from and about her family. After a while Ruka would look over to him and asking him to come sit with them. He stood there for a second and then bounced off the rail riding over to the table and taking a seat next to Ruka. " I'm used to being alone is all." Zeno says answering Ruka. Then Sherry would get up saying she had something to do. It didn't seem right to him but he nodded to her all the same. "Well it was nice meeting you Sherry hope we meet again sometime." Zeno says nodding to sherry before she grabbed her stuff and left. "Ah, I didn't get the directions for the mall from her." Zeno mumbled as heleaned his back against he table as he sighed. Zeno then turned to Ruka and says "So Sherry told us about her but what about you, Ruka?" as he sat there waiting for a response.

Out Of Coinsalright well hope u have fun there

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Vineyard Maiden
                                          forgot to quote u opps

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

Jak1Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruka

Ruka was talking to Sherry and Zeno came over and sat next to her. "Eeeeeeee he's sitting next to me." Then Ruka heard him say something that made her heart tighten. "I'm used to being alone." She played in her head. No one should be used to being alone. Well, Ruka was going to change that. Sherry abruptly stands up saying she has somewhere to be. Ruka pulls her eyebrows together thinking "Somethings not right. We haven't been here that long." Once Ruka came out her thoughts, Sherry had done disappeared into the crowd and left stickers. "Awe that's cute." Ruka said out load. Ruka heard Zeno say, "So Sherry told us about her but what about you, Ruka?" Ruka's head snapped up and met those beautiful eyes she had been daydreaming about earlier. Trying to not look like a fool, Ruka took a deep breathe. "I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana. Born and Raised. My name means bright blue flower. I have two older siblings. I'm the baby of the family. I love naps and food. I thought that coming to New York for a mini vacation would be great, but so far it has caused me to be upset,embarrassing myself, and injuring myself. Now less talk about me and more talk about you." Ruka smiled a 100 watts and bated her eyelashes.

It's fun being a daddy's girl. I get anything I want!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:26 pm
Vineyard Maiden
User Image
User Image
Wear: 0% Stats: Acc- 4 Str- 6 Sta- 4 Jump- 5 Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ: Purse, 10 pounds of PEZ refill candy, 2 capsules of Green Galaxy Goo, 1 tie dye colored super bouncy ball

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

"Haha, yup, lucky us!" Sherry laughed, a twinkle in her eyes as she handed Ruka the gatorade, along with the whole lunchbox, since Sherry genuinely wasn't hungry. They talked, and Sherry answered all of Ruka's questions- She was from California, she just moved in two weeks ago, she had a twin sister, her dad ran had a fishing boat, and she liked to talk to people and make friends. Just generic stuff. As the conversation went on though, it was easy for Sherry to see that Ruka's attention was on Zeno mostly, as bad as she was at reading people. It kind of reminded her of her sister when she had a massive crush on the neighbor boy. Slowly, the cogs in her head began to tick and she realized.

"Oooooohhhh" Her realization was not subtle. Sherry's eyes got real big, and she grabbed her phone from her purse and checked it, looking at the time. Not much time had passed at all, but she really didn't want to be a third wheel or anything. Of course, being the person she was, she was just sort of blowing things out of proportion. "Oh jeez, I'm really sorry, I have to go... I completely forgot I had something to do! Um... You can keep the lunchbox, enjoy the food okay? I hope your knees feel better, it was nice to meet both of you!" It sounded kind of fake, very rushed, Sherry wasn't really a good liar. Without really waiting for a response, She picked up her purse and her candy bag and started to walk away- But then stopped and started digging around in her purse. She back towards the two, looking a little flustered. In her hand, she held two sunglasses deer stickers. "Thank you for spending time with me, have a good day!" Placing the two stickers on the table, it was clear she meant for them to be some sort of gift. With that done, she gave one last wave to the two of them and walked off down the promenade, disappearing in the crowd of people.

"·.(`·.¸""¸.·´).·"

User Image
OOC: I wonder if there's a way to disable auto correct? On a sidenote, sorry for dipping out, I'll be at my mom's house for the next few days so I figured it'd be better to have her leave so that your stuff could go faster since her ^-^

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Don't leave us. Keep up with Ruka and Zeno. See if a Romance blossoms between the two. You are apart of the story. Plus you're Ruka's friend now.
Jak1Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Zeno listened to Ruka tell him about herself and then asked about him. Zeno thought for a moment before saying "Well, I'm an only child, born in Japan cam here to get away from my parents, cause they don't really like some of my hobbies..." As he picks up one of his feet showing his ATs, he hen continues while placing his foot back down " I'm 17, I like ramen tho there isn't many shops around like back in Japan. Hmmm, that's mostly it I guess." Zeno finishes wondering if he left anything out. He then looked over at the stickers placed down by sherry, grabbing one and slipping it into his pocket. "So, I know your new to New York and all but do you know if there's anything fun to do around here?" Zeno says looking directly into Rukas eyes wondering what her answer would be.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Ruka

Ruka listened to Zeno talk. Once he was done, Ruka realized she didn't say how old she was."I'm 16. I just had a birthday so I forgot." She said sheepishly. She looked at Zeno's air treks as he was explaining that he moved to the US because his parents didn't like that he was a storm rider. Ruka frowned at that. "So they don't approved of you being a storm rider. I come from a whole family of storm riders." Ruka pulls out her blue air treks from her duffel bag. "I think my knees are fine now. Maybe we can ride to the Manhattan Mall together." Ruka takes off her shoes placing them in her duffel and puts on her air treks. "I remember you mumbling something about a mall when Sherry walked away. My suitcase has wheels on it so don't worry about it." Ruka stands and holds out her free hand for Zeno to take.

Jak 1 Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Zeno smirks taking Rukas hand and standing up. "Ya, if you don't mind." Zeno says with a grin while rubbing his head with his free hand. "Oh, let me get that for you." Zeno says reaching for her suitcase. His mom always fussed at him about treating girls poorly. Something like a man should always be a gentlemen to a lady. He didn't really get it but he didn't mind helping her out, with her knee and all.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:46 pm
Jak1Strider
User Image
User Image

Zeno smirks taking Rukas hand and standing up. "Ya, if you don't mind." Zeno says with a grin while rubbing his head with his free hand. "Oh, let me get that for you." Zeno says reaching for her suitcase. His mom always fussed at him about treating girls poorly. Something like a man should always be a gentlemen to a lady. He didn't really get it but he didn't mind helping her out, with her knee and all.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
                                          If you don't mind, I'm going start in the Manhattan Island thread where the mall is.

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:32 pm
Zeno follows Ruka to the mall.
EXIT  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:01 am
User Image
User Image

Zeno rides back into the promenade and looks out at the water, which reflected the lights that lit up New York at night. Zeno smirked as he stopped and turned to Ruka, who he was dragging around and says "Ok first we go to your house to drop off your suitcase." As he looks at her suitcase then back at her.

Out Of Coinsooo lala

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

Jak1Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:16 am

Ruka

Ruka looked at the water with Zeno. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I think that the best part of today was running into you. Literally." Ruka laughed out loud. "I was just so upset, but spending the today with you has melted that all away." Ruka grabbed a hold on her suitcase. "Come on. The hotel is just two blocks up. If you want, you can wait in the lobby, come up and wait outside the door, or come up and take a look around after I check in." Ruka took Zeno's hand in her free hand and walked up the block to the hotel. "Plus I can't wait to beat you at this parts war." She smiled at Zeno.

Jak 1 Strider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

Zeno followed Rula to her apartment and up to her room. He decided to wait at the door for her to save her stuff. After she finished, Zeno would head downstairs and then outside. "Ok well my apartment is actually just down the road." Zeno says pointing towards a building with a billboard on top of it. It was pretty far off like 4 blocks away. Zeno then turned to Ruma and says "Are you ready how about you count down." As he readied himself to race.

Out Of Coinsooo lala

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

Jak1Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:28 am

Ruka

Ruka put her suitcase on the floor. She took a quick shower and changed into her new outfit that had the white shirt and black shorts. She voted against the tan and blue skirt outfit because she didn't want her skirt to fly up well she was riding, and that was the outfit she wanted to wear on her and Zeno's date. Once she exited the room. She went downstairs to meet up with Zeno. Zeno said he apartment was right down the road. About four blocks. " A good enough distance for a short friendly race." She thought to herself. Zeno told her she could countdown. She nodded at him and got in her starting stance with her eyes turning their stormy grey. "3...2...1....GO!" Ruka didn't let anything distract her. She took off down the road determined to win.

Jak 1 Strider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

Zeno waited for the. countdown as he went into full focus mode. He then heard Ruka start "3...2...1.. .GO." as Zeno launches towards a little behind Ruka, Zeno decided to stay behind to see how she rode her road, as he waited for her to do something as he stayed right in her tail.

Out Of Coinsooo lala

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Lightning Strikes- 122
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned- 129
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-8
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec

Jak1Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Ruka

Ruka looked back to Zeno. He was staring at her like he was studying her. "Oh that's right he trying to see if I'm going to show him that I have powers (wires) and am I going to use them to my advantage." Ruka looked at her arm while keeping one eye on the road. She wasn't going to hurt Zeno, but she was going to give him a little "shock". She knew Zeno had his yoyos to use, but she didn't care. She shot two wires from her arm. She felt the little buzz as they hit Zeno. She retraced the wires and muffled a smile laugh. She didn't look back at Zeno's reaction as she saw the building with the billboard on top approaching. "Yes almost there."

Jak 1 Strider

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces