Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Bronx-Whitestone Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:51 pm
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
To live with blood stained memories....

User Image

Kari winced and slightly glared as Takui whackrd her for staring out at Sherrys wagon. Well, it was her fault for beinf a bit odd! Letting him do most of the talking sje merely nibbled on her pocky as she listened to the introductions.

Her name pretty? "Thanks..." Karina responded a bit taken by surprise by the girls bubbliness?

Coney island? She wondered what was over there, more so what was Takui planning? Not knowinf anythinf about New York she let him lead the way.

((This post will serve as an exit post for all. Ave will post next at Coney island))

...is a constant battle for the drive to go on
User Image

Avedis Angelus

Jak1Strider

Vineyard Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:21 pm
Zeno follows the pair off the bridge and to Coney island.
EXIT  

Jak1Strider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

Neva Cardenas

Neva rode to her next destination. "One location down and I have two more to go." She had her headphones in trying to pump herself up to tag again. This time it would be on a busy bridge. "I hope I am doing right by him. We will have turf in three different locations." The ride form Manhattan to Queens wasn't long. Getting to the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge, she stayed to the side and watched the car pass. "Now how am I going to approach this matter? Where would be the best place to put the tag?" Looking up, she exam the railing. Wondering did she have the air time and jump to reach that height. Her heart beating a thousand miles per hour, she started to climb up the railing. "Oh ZJ. You are going to owe me big time for this. I feel like I am about to pee my pants." The young woman was trembling, but she was brave. Not looking down and keeping her headphones on, she was half way up the railing. She didn't hear the cars, and she didn't see the water either. Getting to the top ,she took a deep breath. "Okay. I made it. Let's get started." Looking down at the cars passing by, she smiled brightly.

"To paint!" She exclaimed loudly. Bopping her head to the music, she took out her paint. "I am painting the emblem on the bridge. Claiming my team some turf. Neva going to get food out of it and some respect." She was creating her own little tone to the music that was playing in her ear. The girl could not sing at all. She sound like Squishy from Rick and Morty, but that was besides the point. The artist was enjoying tagging the bridge. Yes she was hundreds off feet off the ground, but it would be worth it in the long run. Finishing up, she took a picture of it and sent it to ZJ. "I am 2 for 3 now. I suppose I am more calm now seeing as I had to climb up the bridge to do this." Putting her phone and supplies away, she go down before someone called the police and she was caught. Moving as swiftly was she could, she rode across the bridge to go into the Bronx. "My next stop is the Bronx Zoo. I get to see the animals." She chirped happily. Her music was still going in her ear. The trip was short, but she was enjoyed it. She was almost done. There was no stopping now. She'd tagged two places already. BVD was moving on up in the world and it was all thanks to her. The secret weapon had done be activated now. Hearing her phone buzz, it was her mom. When she stopped, she would message her or call her back. At the moment, she was in the middle of a mission. There was not a minute to lost. BVD had another plot of land.

OCC:

User Image

User Image

"I plan to paint the world with the colors of the wind."

Lather road stats
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [70]
→ Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [30]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 35 secs.
Noble Negative J3T