Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Van Cortlandt Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ikuzke0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
170 R.E.A.D l ACC: 40 l STR: 100 l STA: 20 l JUMP: 10 l AIR TIME : 55 Seconds

Word Counter: 309l Total: 1790

⦾-------------------------------------------⦾

She had in all honesty meant to say what she said, but not out loud. So when the male had responded, her mind had went for a loop.It was enough to stop the rambling, but now it had led to a slight pause in the conversation. She hadn’t expected this of all things. “I should be asking you that! You don’t need to fight if you don’t want to. Alessia responded as she began to circle around the male. Then, another male would appear. He would appear to have white hair, a trait that both males seemed to share. Brothers? They didn’t act like they knew each other. Just a strange coincidence it seemed. He also wanted to fight as well. There was doubt, considering the fact that they were in a public park, but if they wanted a battle, than they’d get one. Before she would accept, she would see the blue haired woman out of the corner of her eye. She was sitting there, just enjoying the park. She was wearing Air Treks, so it’d be rude not to ask her if she wanted to join. Besides, it’d be rude anyway to start fighting in the park while people were trying to enjoy it. “I’ll be back in a second, but I do want to fight!” She’d say towards the two males, and then she would ride towards the blue haired woman. She stopped near her, looking to see if she would even consider wanted to join, but she had already half-way taken the plunge so… “Hello! Me and some other riders are about to get into a battle and I was wondering if you’d want to join in? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I’d thought I would ask before getting this fight underway." She would say to the woman.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Angel-Kami-Sama
Sho Isugara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kuro looked to the boy that he had been watching earlier as he came up to the two of them, seemingly wanting to join in on the fight that would happen. He didn't mind a third rider, but when the girl went over to the blue haired woman, Kuro turned to the other boy, "This should be fun." He said as he smiled. He then began to do a few stretches to get limber, not wanting to cramp up in the middle of the fight. It could cost him after all. After feeling nice and stretched, Kuro began to skate in circles again, waiting for the red head to return to the group so they could get started.

(Money: $148.68 )  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

Neva Cardenas

Neva was getting ready to go, when the red head approached her. The young teacher had a student awaiting her for his paper. Neva smiled, "Hello! I am sorry, but I am going to have to decline your offer. As much as I love the storm riding world, I wish to not get caught up in the madness. Maybe some other time?" Neva gathered her bottle and put in her headphones. She power walked back to her car so she could head home, shower, and get to school. Neva knew Storm riding was illegal at the present time and she wished to not get arrested. She loved her career more than she loved riding. Yes, she had made it to C ranked, but that was just racing and hurdles, the young woman said battle. That meant a cube match. Neva wanted nothing to do with that. Getting in her car, she drove to her apartment to get ready for her day.
OCC: Exits

User Image

User Image

"I plan to paint the world with the colors of the wind."

Lather road stats
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [70]
→ Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [30]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 35 secs.
Angel-Kami-Sama

Ikuzke0

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image
170 R.E.A.D l ACC: 40 l STR: 100 l STA: 20 l JUMP: 10 l AIR TIME : 55 Seconds

Word Counter: 272l Total: 2062

OOC: Exit to Queens

⦾-------------------------------------------⦾

Hello, I’m sorry! but I am going to have to decline your offer. was all she needed to hear. She listened to what the woman had said, and watched her leave.She looked back towards the two men. They were in a discussion about the upcoming battle, and Alessia had been looking forwards to it. Her mind was elsewhere however, more decided that food was a better option than this fight. Can’t get caught by the police if your just eating Pizza. s**t, Papa Johns did sound really good. “Ughhh…. That’s so far… Alessia whispered to herself. She did have these two people waiting for a fight, but with the idea of pizza in her head, how could she not get some? It would be shitty to just leave right? She looked back to the two, both of them deep in their conversation. She could just leave, but that’s an a*****e move. She moved towards the two, skating towards them with her Heelys. Stopping before them, she’d say this:“Hey, I’m sorry but I’m starving for some food. I know we’re going to fight, but could we do it later? Possibly somewhere else as well? This park is too public, and people could get hurt. She said, pausing for a moment to think. We could go to one of these huge stadium things! That’d be cool. That’s probably safer too. My name’s Alessia if you want to find me on the Skynet, and if you want to battle later, just hit me up!” She would finish, and then skate off towards the train station, waving as she went away. Off to Queens she went.

Quote:

Angel-Kami-Sama

Sho Isugara

Ikuzke0

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

READ: 190 // Acc: 110 // STR: 30 // Sta: 40 // Jump: 10 // Air Time: 15 //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Rain was making her way to her home she stopped by the park since there wads something that caught her eye, something that could of been useful for her in dash battles. As she got off the bus she watched as some riders were riding backwards without even looking, even when it looked like they were about to hit something they were able to move to avoid it. Rain would then take off her shoes and put her air treks on as she would then try it out, she would watch as people were riding forward then quickly switch places and ride backwards, and continue to do so as they rode backwards. So following them she rode forward first then switched side as her back was facing forward now and she was riding backwards, she looked backwards to make sure she wasn't going to hit anyone or something. But watching others they were doing it without looking, as if it was six sense to them. Rain had to keep practicing this so that she could get through this without looking as well. Just like her last battle she got attacked from behind her back and just barely dodged the attack with her shield, with this she can ride backwards and watch for incoming attacks and block them. As she practiced for a few she was satisfied now so she decided to stop for the day since it was getting pretty late, so she would go and take off her air treks and her shoes back on then leave.

~exit~
Trick learned: ► Moon Walk

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Stamina: (40/40)
Air Trek Wear: 0%

Tricks used:

=

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash