Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Fakemon Giveaway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:08 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
getting a lv 5 flurry for akela please!

Go for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm
SpectralEternity

Yay! Thank you, it's so pretty! I love the idea of being able to change it's type... I'm gunning for the ice-type

EDIT:

I actually have a question, and I apologize if I missed a rule for this or not but for the horoscope it stated that we could claim a lvl 10. Quadrupedal pokemon. Would you be able to claim Cybun then since it is considered a Quadrupedal pokemon?

I'm not exactly sure about how claiming fakemon in horoscope giveaways work, cause I know there are a few that you can claim there.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:21 pm
RedEagleEye007
TheWhiteDragonfly

I really enjoyed the concept of Klow and wondered if I can claim one. It fits almost perfectly given my character originates from Fortree City in the Hoenn region!

biggrin
Yeah! I'd be happy for you to have one~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

<-<
>->

Might I have a Ghoizard, for an up and coming character?  

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:32 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
RedEagleEye007
TheWhiteDragonfly

I really enjoyed the concept of Klow and wondered if I can claim one. It fits almost perfectly given my character originates from Fortree City in the Hoenn region!

biggrin
Yeah! I'd be happy for you to have one~

Thank you! It'll fit perfectly into his team smile !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

Yay! Thank you, it's so pretty! I love the idea of being able to change it's type... I'm gunning for the ice-type

EDIT:

I actually have a question, and I apologize if I missed a rule for this or not but for the horoscope it stated that we could claim a lvl 10. Quadrupedal pokemon. Would you be able to claim Cybun then since it is considered a Quadrupedal pokemon?

I'm not exactly sure about how claiming fakemon in horoscope giveaways work, cause I know there are a few that you can claim there.

No worries! You wouldn't be able to claim a Cybun from a horroscope even though it fits the requirements of the horroscope, since it's limited to special specific giveaways such as this one, where it's specifically stated that fakemon are being given away.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 pm
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

EDIT:

No worries! You wouldn't be able to claim a Cybun from a horroscope even though it fits the requirements of the horroscope, since it's limited to special specific giveaways such as this one, where it's specifically stated that fakemon are being given away.

Gotcha, so in the future the only fakemon that could possibly be claimed in the horoscope event, for example, will have to specifically state that it can be claimed in it's informational area? Or are fakemon just generally not claimable in events like the horoscope?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:41 pm
Even though they all look awesome Simon will be taking a level 10 Staryu, please  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:45 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

EDIT:

Gotcha, so in the future the only fakemon that could possibly be claimed in the horoscope event, for example, will have to specifically state that it can be claimed in it's informational area? Or are fakemon just generally not claimable in events like the horoscope?

Common Fakemon could be claimed from horroscopes given that they're pretty much claimable anywhere, but you would need to check in with their creators first. Limited fakemon however would not generally be claimable in events like the horroscope, no, unless explicitly stated otherwise.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:47 pm
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

EDIT:

Common Fakemon could be claimed from horroscopes given that they're pretty much claimable anywhere, but you would need to check in with their creators first. Limited fakemon however would not generally be claimable in events like the horroscope, no, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Ok that makes sense, thanks for answering my questions ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:38 pm
SpectralEternity

Oh wonderful Specle, I am officially claiming dat Cybun <3 Thank yeh for your graciousness~!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:43 pm
I'll skip the Fakemon, but I'll take a level 10 Abra.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:12 am
*pop in from the abyss*
I am torn between magikit & cybun, but I will take Cybun, since I can get magikit outside giveaway
*poof away*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:40 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

That Klow looks fun. I want to make him my snivy's best friend.  

Semblance

Dangerous Seeker

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:04 am
SpectralEternity

Skye's crew is going to steal a Cybun for their lovely princess. Android rabbit? Yes, please! Also, since you removed that part of Androlapin's AI, does that mean it can learn loyalty and such or?

I need to start gathering Flying Gems.  
The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces